Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Moyer fastest in qualifying

Victor Lee gets shaft, good start called off...Moyer, English, Marlar, Lee....track screwed Lee

Chilton, James, Bailey...follow leader

Jamison, Payne, Cook...choo choo

Moyer jr., Breeding, Coffman

Track sucks thus far

Least golf trip was good...

After 3 hours of racing saw a pass...in bicycle race...he!! Yea...

Went to a fight an a race broke out as usual . Ought to outlaw 4 cylinders or just let them fight piss poor drivers like Irvine that has to cry when he gets beat but all is well when winning I could care less if I ever see a 4 cyc. Race again especially at the mistake by the lake

The place is still same as 8 years ago on my last visit... Facility is standard for street stocks and 4 cylinders but, is not worthy of any type of late model, big money races... And for the suckazz that posted bleachers were replaced at start of season is a complete idiot... Guy next to me would not shut up about he was afraid the bleachers would collapse...he!! I was afraid flimsy azz boards would break myself... Racing sucked in all divisions, facility is in desperate condition but, they announced due to overwhelming support they have added a regular show beyond season end and crowd went wild...lol cars go round and round, round and round... I wouldn't go back if they paid me $100 to attend... Must be a boring life those folks live in Eastern Kentucky...

Quote Originally Posted by wfofan View Post
    The place is still same as 8 years ago on my last visit... Facility is standard for street stocks and 4 cylinders but, is not worthy of any type of late model, big money races... And for the suckazz that posted bleachers were replaced at start of season is a complete idiot... Guy next to me would not shut up about he was afraid the bleachers would collapse...he!! I was afraid flimsy azz boards would break myself... Racing sucked in all divisions, facility is in desperate condition but, they announced due to overwhelming support they have added a regular show beyond season end and crowd went wild...lol cars go round and round, round and round... I wouldn't go back if they paid me $100 to attend... Must be a boring life those folks live in Eastern Kentucky...
    The boards are indeed new. I am glad hey are open and doing ok.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Late models want bad when you have a driver come from 14th to fifth an others also advancing that is good but I agree about the facially in general I like to see a good race but didn't go to see a bunch of dumb ashes fight over the 4 cycilinder class not interested in these classes .

Quote Originally Posted by 157runner View Post
    Late models want bad when you have a driver come from 14th to fifth an others also advancing that is good but I agree about the facially in general I like to see a good race but didn't go to see a bunch of dumb ashes fight over the 4 cycilinder class not interested in these classes .
    I always wondered how Burnside would race if they’d move the inside walls/berm in another 10-15 feet. The track is too top dominant, and too tight to be able to run inside and carry enough momentum. As it is, the track is always top dominant with few passes.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I'm not here to make folks mad or upset...just stating facts...bleachers are unacceptable, flimsy boards, no where near new, no room to walk, like climbing a mountain...Racing was boring, and facility is embarrassing... If you enjoy the place, knock yourself out... Been there, done that...enough said...

Seen some good races there, some choo choos too. Last night was a train.

Quote Originally Posted by wfofan View Post
    I'm not here to make folks mad or upset...just stating facts...bleachers are unacceptable, flimsy boards, no where near new, no room to walk, like climbing a mountain...Racing was boring, and facility is embarrassing... If you enjoy the place, knock yourself out... Been there, done that...enough said...
    D@mn wfofan you helping me make my mind up about driving 350+ miles up there to see a race. Anything that would make me want to drive that far about that place ?

I live close to track but would drive 350 miles the other way to see a race I go to watch late models an modifies not a bunch of babies fighting over nothing or people that can't stand to be beat also taking a big chance setting in the wabley stands.every time someone moves the stands wabble

Like I said one man gang, each their own... I will never go back... Not my cup of tea I'll just say... Bring your own food, charge your cell phone so you can watch UFC, football and motocross for some entertainment (like I did last night) and make dammm sure your life insurance is paid up in case the stands come down... Other than that, give it a shot... It's just time & $$$...

I'd hate to know I left this world because some raggedy @ss bleachers fell on top of me. Y'all post on here if they ever fix em and I might make the trip up there then. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    I'd hate to know I left this world because some raggedy @ss bleachers fell on top of me. Y'all post on here if they ever fix em and I might make the trip up there then. Thanks for the info.
    The support spans are too far apart so the boards are a bit springy. You won't die.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2