Default Best non adjustable shocks.

Switching tracks so we can run weekly. Same class (limited late) but different shock rule. Has to be fixed valve non adjustable shocks. No Schrader valve. Looking for opinions.

I’m not a “shock guy” so I could be way off here, but if you have them custom built/valved and they’re sealed, I wouldn’t think it would make any difference what shock body you start with. Like I said, I could be corrected by someone who knows better. If you are talking out of the box...... spend a couple bucks and buy from a reputable builder. Shocks are too important on today’s cars.

Penske has the best technology period. And the people actually at Penske build you what you want and they get it done quick. I’m not sure if they make what your looking for though I know bilstein makes non Schrader valve stuff and a lot of the local crate guys run good on them.

Kirk Loudy with Envy Suspension has a REALLY good package with the qa1 oil shocks. He has a Facebook page If you wanted to check out some of his stuff. Hes great to build a relationship with also. He'll tell you how it is and if he thinks you're doing something wrong.

Links to the Envy stuff with and without springs through Crate Insider below. Not sure if he does something a little different for limited but this should give you an idea on cost.
    Obviously contact him directly for more details and to start building that relationship.
    https://crateinsider.com/7-shock-pac...vy-suspension/
    https://crateinsider.com/complete-sh...vy-suspension/

http://www.envysuspension.com/

All 30 races I won in a limited car was on a set of Bilsteins from Keith Berner. The man is a shock genius.

Quote Originally Posted by King1 View Post
    All 30 races I won in a limited car was on a set of Bilsteins from Keith Berner. The man is a shock genius.
    they are a very good cheap shock,dont let the looks fool ya, they will last too

Advanced shocks....Corey

I am a big fan of ASN Bilsteins. But, no schrader knocks those out.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 11-19-2018 at 12:45 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1