Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Agree CnB Eddie has major grip. If Bloomer is tight with Ed no way anything like that would happen. Bloom got Petroff towing all over his car now, I wonder if Ed still helps Babb, guy I know who put in a heated driveway for Ed said he had a room with all engines in it for Babb. That was 2014...

[QUOTE=ZERO25;2228648]
    Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS Dad View Post

You shoulda known something bad was gonna happen when you saw SS's mom had a needle and a condom wrapper in her hands!
    Thats enough ZERO25
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Devin is a person/driver known because of his dad and the last name he carries. I liked Donnie, I like Devin, it's a dang shame young Moran will never be what his father was. Donnie could race with anybody, anywhere. Can't say that about Devin ......
    He's barely 24 years old. His dad wasn't doing any better than him at 24 years old. Prove me wrong.

Scott shoulda just used S&S for his new hauler. They’re the best in the business, and that’s why the majority of national touring guys use em. They would have built it any way he wanted.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS Dad View Post
    Would you get back in the house?!!!^^^^
    .....and turn off his internet!

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    He's barely 24 years old. His dad wasn't doing any better than him at 24 years old. Prove me wrong.
    I’d argue that they were better funded then too. Their drilling business was doing very well then. Not that they are not well funded now, just saying.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

great interview on DOD. sounds like the new bloomer hauler thing might end up in court.

I like Devin. One of the reasons is that Donnie was my favorite driver. I am 74 years old and I am hear to tell you that you are WRONG. Google Log Cabin Raceway history and there will be a full page picture of Donnie Moran in victory lane with the trophy girls and the trophy which was taller then Donnie was. This event was the first NDRA supernationals and there were 90 cars competing. It payed $30,000 to win and it was in 1982 and I was there. How many races payed 30 grand to win back in 1982??? Log Cabin Raceway had several big time sanctioned events and Donnie Moran won ALL of them. Back up north he and Charlie Swartz dominated the wedge car events.

Sorry to say it Norm, as good as Devin is and he is really good, Donnie had accomplished more by his age...

And for the record, Devin races similarly in style to Bloomer. They don’t beat and bang, tear up the body, and break a lot of equipment. It’s obvious why Scott chose Devin instead of Pierce, Sheppie, etc. It was either Devin or Hudson given their style and Scott’s.
    Last edited by t3r3e3; 10-12-2018 at 04:06 PM.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    If you inhaled as much tire juice as Chris, you'd probably have some issues too.
    bahaha what a great post. He is also the biggest crybaby and is absolutely never at fault...

Ha ... that's so inaccurate, it's not even worth a rebuttal.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Ha ... that's so inaccurate, it's not even worth a rebuttal.
    I guess that's a safe response when you can't come up with a rebuttal.

So far one guy has mentioned one race to counter the argument. You think it would be easy to prove me wrong, but I guess not.

There was no further rebuttal because your silly post wasn't worthy of one. But if you insist ...

Donnie was one of the stars of the All Star Circuit of Champions series back when I first started traveling to big late model shows. Those ASCoC races were loaded with superstars. Many future DLM Hall Of Famers. Donnie was the 2nd all-time winningest driver in that series -- behind only Charlie Swartz, and ahead of Billy Moyer, Black Jack Boggs, Ray Godsey, Jeff Purvis, etc -- and he won many of those races when he was in the 18-22 age range. Check out the all-time wins list for that series sometime, and then get back to me.

What is the argument here? Donnie had a great career, his son is still very young and no one has any idea how good he will be. What he has shown is he has the talent to win. I am not sure that Devon is in the elite equipment as of yet. Good equipment but no where near B. Shepp's.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    What is the argument here? Donnie had a great career, his son is still very young and no one has any idea how good he will be. What he has shown is he has the talent to win. I am not sure that Devon is in the elite equipment as of yet. Good equipment but no where near B. Shepp's.
    How in the world do you figure a Wide Bore Clements and an XR1 is not elite equipment? The whole comparison of equipment is stupid. If you have a modern high dollar car and a modern high dollar engine you have elite equipment period.

Devin is definitely top of the line equipment. Remember though, he set fast time at the world in a BWRC and he won his first WoO with a Malcuit and he was the only one on a national series running one. He has a long ways to go to catch his old man, but regardless, he's fast and smooth and has a bright future ahead of him