Thread: Bernie

Default Bernie

Im not trying to hurt any feelins. I know some on here are Bernie fans. And I know he and his wife had their share of problems... BUT how can a man stay in the same party that broke one off in him? And you fans stick with him? That dont make any freakin sense!!! Just like his ideas of free stuff. It WONT WORK!!! Look at what its done to the people that live under that type of rule now. Is it working for them? REALLY??? And look at his protoje'.... that chick has no i dam dea wth shes talking about. Cant actually answer a question without stepping all over herself. And you fans are backing this? REALLY??? It would be nice to have free education healthcare etc. BUT there is TOO MANY GREEDY PEOPLE!!! Do you think that our FREEdom came without a price? Yall need to think BIG picture on that one.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

...............BUT there is TOO MANY GREEDY PEOPLE!!! Do you think that our FREEdom came without a price? Yall need to think BIG picture on that one...............You mean like Freeloaders like Putin's Lil Doggie Trump that Pu$$ed Out of Serving his country five times with a silly hurt foot? Or are you talking about a traitor like Loverboy Trump who pays no taxes and freeloads off the American worker? Carrying this Lying Mullet on our backs sucks. Why does that Fat Turd Trump Hate America?

You're funny...ignorant, but funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    ...............BUT there is TOO MANY GREEDY PEOPLE!!! Do you think that our FREEdom came without a price? Yall need to think BIG picture on that one...............You mean like Freeloaders like Putin's Lil Doggie Trump that Pu$$ed Out of Serving his country five times with a silly hurt foot? Or are you talking about a traitor like Loverboy Trump who pays no taxes and freeloads off the American worker? Carrying this Lying Mullet on our backs sucks. Why does that Fat Turd Trump Hate America?
    Did I strike a nerve Fecal the lil chit stained lamb? BAH.... BAH
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Ignorant people dont know no better Fecal is just plain from duhsville

Until you show me FACTS of what youre saying all I hear is BAH BAH. Hates America? REALLY???? LMAO LMFAO LMFAOSM!!!!

LUBTARD someday you will answer for your ignorance and letting evil take your soul.

Heres to you ss... https://youtu.be/1Echa66sgfc

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    You are right at just ignorant . I am sure this boy is just plain dangerous . To himself mainly .

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Im not trying to hurt any feelins. I know some on here are Bernie fans. And I know he and his wife had their share of problems... BUT how can a man stay in the same party that broke one off in him? And you fans stick with him? That dont make any freakin sense!!! Just like his ideas of free stuff. It WONT WORK!!! Look at what its done to the people that live under that type of rule now. Is it working for them? REALLY??? And look at his protoje'.... that chick has no i dam dea wth shes talking about. Cant actually answer a question without stepping all over herself. And you fans are backing this? REALLY??? It would be nice to have free education healthcare etc. BUT there is TOO MANY GREEDY PEOPLE!!! Do you think that our FREEdom came without a price? Yall need to think BIG picture on that one.
    He's a dedicated Marxist!!!!

Besides needing your straight jacket and medications adjusted, maybe a month in solitary confinement would be in order, in the rubber room.

MAGA gonna drive you nuts!!!!!! hahahahahahaa