Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Demcraps

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Donations from Planned Parenthood... https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-senate-races/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Betos team gets their chance... https://youtu.be/tJCG_JckSF8

Meet Barrys (odummer) owner... https://youtu.be/JdPHFaWFCK4. Listen to some of the stocks this man holds. Very interesting

Anybody see the pic of the armed 'Black Panthers' posing w their guns and a Stacey Abrams sign? Dont they know she will take their play pretties if shes elected? This is what Im talking about... sheep... time to #WALKAWAY

Whose Gillium is hanging around.. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...r-and-sandler/

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    This FOOL had the nerve to announce Odummer as our "forever" president! I guess birds(fools) of a feather flock together!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    This FOOL had the nerve to announce Odummer as our "forever" president! I guess birds(fools) of a feather flock together!
    Ya a lot of you are poster children of that old sang

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    Hi Nate!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    Is that you Reverend Al?

You know yall all look alike!

The thing that gets me is that the dem agenda is simply to go after Trump. There will be no governing to help people in anyway other than them demanding free Health Care for all and forgiving all student debt. Typical nonsense from the Dems to their mostly clueless base. This is pitiful, but it is what it is.
    The cost of this nonsense would be somewhere in the 38 trillion category over the next ten years.

The Democrat way. Foul things up and then campaign against them. To wit. Fouling up the health care system all the while out and out lying to the people about keeping their Doctors. Then getting in charge of Government loans to any student which results in Colleges raising tuitions at will and putting youngsters in unnecessary over the top debt. Now they campaign against it by forgiving the debt. Then they fouled up the housing industry by giving loans to anyone who could prove they are able to talk and breathe. For Democrats. Stupid is as stupid does

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The thing that gets me is that the dem agenda is simply to go after Trump. There will be no governing to help people in anyway other than them demanding free Health Care for all and forgiving all student debt. Typical nonsense from the Dems to their mostly clueless base. This is pitiful, but it is what it is.
    The cost of this nonsense would be somewhere in the 38 trillion category over the next ten years.

The Democrat way. Foul things up and then campaign against them. To wit. Fouling up the health care system all the while out and out lying to the people about keeping their Doctors. Then getting in charge of Government loans to any student which results in Colleges raising tuitions at will and putting youngsters in unnecessary over the top debt. Now they campaign against it by forgiving the debt. Then they fouled up the housing industry by giving loans to anyone who could prove they are able to talk and breathe. For Democrats. Stupid is as stupid does
    That's ALL they got.......and of course, the Fake News!

The real sad thing about the current Dem party is when they get control of the Gov. They have to destroy the middle class. The Reps have the agenda to put people to work and reduce Gov in peoples lives. So since that agenda is already taken they have to depend on giving things away and having millions of people getting Gov subsidies. I sent one of my BRO. in laws who is an attorney into a complete melt down when I told him that. It was a couple years ago, Obama was still Pres. He was so bad he had to send me a SORRY CARD> LOL. He is politically active knows the problems this country faces but apparently won't face the truth. I told him simply that I forgive him and no more politics in family parties. BTW he brings it up, not me. He has been good and quiet about it these days. Hints around to say something and I give him the stink eye. LOL
    I can't image how mad I could get him on a MAGA discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The real sad thing about the current Dem party is when they get control of the Gov. They have to destroy the middle class. The Reps have the agenda to put people to work and reduce Gov in peoples lives. So since that agenda is already taken they have to depend on giving things away and having millions of people getting Gov subsidies. I sent one of my BRO. in laws who is an attorney into a complete melt down when I told him that. It was a couple years ago, Obama was still Pres. He was so bad he had to send me a SORRY CARD> LOL. He is politically active knows the problems this country faces but apparently won't face the truth. I told him simply that I forgive him and no more politics in family parties. BTW he brings it up, not me. He has been good and quiet about it these days. Hints around to say something and I give him the stink eye. LOL
    I can't image how mad I could get him on a MAGA discussion
    They have nothing to run on........except anti-Trump!

They proved that 8 years under odummer!