Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Oneal

Default Don Oneal

Anyone think he will be back at CBR next year?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    I'm not saying he will be, but I believe the odds of him being there are far better than Lanigan being there. I know, I'm really going out on a limb with that prediction huh?

No. Most of the rumors have CBR going to a one car operation.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I noticed at Eldora they had peeled the peak logos off the back door of the trailer, maybe sponsorship has something to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback29A1 View Post
    I noticed at Eldora they had peeled the peak logos off the back door of the trailer, maybe sponsorship has something to do with it
    Haulers are for sale. It's been said that if he can find sponsorship, he will be back. As of now, no sponsorship.

I’m pretty sure don can find a ride ...

Why would CBR keep Lanigan over O'Neal ? Does it having anything to do with the tweet about a Mastersbuilt ? It was obvious at eldora, make Mastersbuilt great again. Is Tader and CBR possibly teaming up for next year ? Hummmmm...

I HEARD that he may be going to a team car to Hudson? Just rumor, also heard CBR going to single car with Josh Richards as driver. Again, just rumors I heard at Eldora.

I don’t understand why people get sooo horned up about who’s driving what. Whoever he drives for will have top notch stuff or he won’t drive for them

Josh Richards

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    I would say Don's chances are better than Lanigan's. Maybe I'm wrong but Lanigan hasn't shown much since they outlawed the split birdcage after 2015. Wasn't the split birdcage kinda what propelled him to his WoO winning streak several years back? Has Lanigan won a single race for CBR since he's been there?
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Lanigan s probably won 10 or so races with cbr I’d say

Heard from a good source. Lanigan back in his own stuff. CBR a one car team with Richards and rocket. Possibly 2 cars if they can get a sponsor iracing will not be back.

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    I would say Don's chances are better than Lanigan's. Maybe I'm wrong but Lanigan hasn't shown much since they outlawed the split birdcage after 2015. Wasn't the split birdcage kinda what propelled him to his WoO winning streak several years back? Has Lanigan won a single race for CBR since he's been there?
    I thought i remember lanigan having something along the lines of a inerter shock or something of that sort i don't think the split cage was outlawed until the "device" as it is lovingly called was. Bloomer was hot that year i believe aswell with supposedly similar stuff

I don't understand why other people get so horned up about other people getting horned up about something.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I don't understand why other people get so horned up about other people getting horned up about something.
    lol

I think I saw leaf springs under Gilpin's car... Make Leafspings Great Again..
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Well..I hate playing the "if" game, but if indeed Richards is going to CBR and they're downsizing to one car, and Lanigan is back in his own stuff...that means Best needs a driver correct?

If, I'm Best and I need a driver, I would definitely consider Don O'Neal. If he's returning to a Mastersbilt with Tader, I would have to believe that it would be some kind of house car deal. And don't forget about Moring. Don's been in that car over the years too.

Either way, I don't think Don will be out of a ride for long. Bring back the yellow 71!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Well..I hate playing the "if" game, but if indeed Richards is going to CBR and they're downsizing to one car, and Lanigan is back in his own stuff...that means Best needs a driver correct?

If, I'm Best and I need a driver, I would definitely consider Don O'Neal. If he's returning to a Mastersbilt with Tader, I would have to believe that it would be some kind of house car deal. And don't forget about Moring. Don's been in that car over the years too.

Either way, I don't think Don will be out of a ride for long. Bring back the yellow 71!!
    BPM wants to cut back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post

Moring has a driver in Landers, and they only run select shows anyway.. It is basically like the 2nd house car to Pearson. I would like to see him back in the yeller 71 myself.