Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

111e is the show!

25c,12,18x,111e,31.

25 controlled it, but another yellow & Erb would've been on him! 12 had a great car!

PA was terrible on the track. Yall will have to tell us what was said!

Page & Skinner win crate heats.

29 supers tonight.

Clanton win Friday night

Terbo wins Saturdays event

Terbo
    Page
    Roberts
    Millwood
    Horton

So is it me or is Michael Page a common denominator in a lot of post race altercations? 🤔

He’s a very talented driver that is burning a lot of bridges in my opinion. Does more slide jobs
    Than Donnie Moranin his heyday. Definitely not the cleanest racer out there. Think he’s got a
    Good ole fashioned ass kickin coming soon. Hope I’m there to see it.

Micheal Page is a POS. Every race he ran this weekend he either tried to run someone over when he passed them or he succeed doing so when he passed them. EVERY RACE!!!

In the Super race last night he tried to run over Clanton several times on restarts. He finally succeeded on the next to last restart. Page and Clanton started 2nd and 3rd behind Erb. Coming down the front straightway at the restart Clanton got to the inside of Page and they were door to door going into one. They get to the corner and Page just turns left and runs over Clanton's right front with his left rear. This causes Clanton's tire to start losing air and eventually went flat a few laps later. Clanton came in to change the tire. To finish the race at least. On the finally restart Page tried to bonsai the corner twice trying to clean Erb out. Both times Erb left stupid shoot right across in front of him and turned down the corner and went right back by him. Erb took the checkers. Glad to see he won and not Page.

After the race was over with Clanton came in the inner pits and parked his car waiting on Page. They had the top 3 cars come to the front straight for interviews. So that's where Shane went to confront stupid. Shane confronted Page but security and track officials wouldn't let him get close enough to Page to beat his skinny rear end. Plus Page would never come to the other side of the car where Shane was at. He knew he would get his face smashed in. Then when they were interviewing him he said he never seen Shane and would never run over him intentionally. How do you not see someone when you are door to door with someone ? If you can't see them then you seriously need glasses moron. Shane told Page that would be the last time he would run over his race car. Page will get what's coming to him. Shan

Yea - I was there and saw it firsthand. I’ve also seen his antics at tst with Ronnie, Boyds, Dixie, Rome , the list goes on and on. Due for a payback shot in my opinion from one of many. I say u get what u give !

Default Lol

I never liked how Senoia raced. Really slow. But last night, it looked to be still really fast, with great racing. Stays that way, I’d like to make a visit sometime.

Page and Clanton. I dislike both. The deal that finally got Clanton was racing. You can hear Page say I never fukin saw you. With their head and neck stuff, Clanton’s nose woulda been right there. Was it crappy, sure. Page shut the door outta 2, going into one, Clanton gets a run and Page runs over his RF. Racing deal, crappy, but I don’t think intentional. There was just as much a chance for Page to flatten his LR as there was for Clanton to get a RF flat. Doesn’t mean I don’t think Clanton had a right to be pissed, you can see he tried to get him going into 3 n 4 after the incident and just missed him. And Page was going to confront Clanton, was held back, though, I’m not sure how much he was “held” back vs held himself back.

Page and Erb, don’t like Erb either. Getting better, but still by no means clean. Page pulled a slide job, Erb made the correct move. But when Page had a run and Tyler ran him down the track, that’s when all bets woulda been off. Very good race, but Page, Erb, Clanton, could take themseyout and let most others win, be good with that.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Themselves out**
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

None of that surprises me. Page constantly has issues with other drivers and Clanton constantly complains about something.

Lol, Erb didn’t run Paige down the track, he closed the door on him

As another poster stated, Page seems to be the center of attention when it comes to race altercations. With that said, I thought he raced relatively clean by the footage provided on DoD. And the cameras were on him a plenty. The slider Tyler put on Clanton at the start of the race was a millisecond from being the talk of the raceThat contact wasn't all on Page although I have to laugh when he said he didn't see him. When they exited 4, right before the contact, they were side by side. But if you look at where Clanton is when the contact is made, Shane was definitely not giving him any room going into 1 and definitely had a lot more race track down low than Page had on top.
    Just 2 guys goin hard at it. Typical racing deal.

Is it just me or does that Casey Roberts fella sound just like Michael Moriarty in the movie Pale Rider?
    8/13/16

Default Jabber

However the he!! you wanna word it, all the same. You come off mid to high, know I’ve got a run, run down to the bottom. I didn’t say Erb was wrong, just not smart. Good way to get punted. It’s not like he is a clean racer himself. And we all know Page isn’t. I believe in running my race, not worrying about what others are doing. You get to mirror driving, you are going to get yourself in trouble.

If Page and Erb were to race against each other for a full year, #@%$ would definitely fly.
    8/13/16

Why hasn't someone just put him in his place now and get it over with? Woulda coulda shoulda kinda sport.

18x has trust in Jesus on his car.

If he don't calm down a bit somebody may try to arrange a meeting for him.