Thumbs up Listen to Robert Bell, The Colfax Comet on "Rip The Fence"

“Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

A couple years ago at The Chili Bowl RB won a prelim night heat race. Was probably the 2nd biggest cheer I've ever heard at CB. 2nd only to when Justin Allgaier took out Sammy Swindell in the Saturday night B-main the same year! LOL!

Great podcast. Robert Bell is a racer and a credit to racing as a whole. Good guy.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    A couple years ago at The Chili Bowl RB won a prelim night heat race. Was probably the 2nd biggest cheer I've ever heard at CB. 2nd only to when Justin Allgaier took out Sammy Swindell in the Saturday night B-main the same year! LOL!

Great podcast. Robert Bell is a racer and a credit to racing as a whole. Good guy.
    According to RB he was running a $600 Ecotech when he won that race at the Chili bowl. LOL A lot of people in racing let themselves get beat because of their perception. My racing team mate when I was Kart racing in the 90's would always get psyched out iof somebody showed up with a big trailer or 10 engines or something. He let them take him right out of his game, start changing tires to match them, not realizing he was being played. Lots let money and prestige screw their brains up, but RB proves you can do more than you think, with less. Sure some circumstance favor massive HP, but not always. You have to chose your battles.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    According to RB he was running a $600 Ecotech when he won that race at the Chili bowl. LOL A lot of people in racing let themselves get beat because of their perception. My racing team mate when I was Kart racing in the 90's would always get psyched out iof somebody showed up with a big trailer or 10 engines or something. He let them take him right out of his game, start changing tires to match them, not realizing he was being played. Lots let money and prestige screw their brains up, but RB proves you can do more than you think, with less. Sure some circumstance favor massive HP, but not always. You have to chose your battles.
    It was really cool to hear the crowd show their appreciation for RB that night he won that heat race at The Chili Bowl, especially the Top Row Rowdies who pack the stands in turn 2. They went berserk!!

Good story about your team mate, Cage. I don't know RB whatsoever other than talking to him in the pits a few times but what I've seen and heard from ol' RB he doesn't let much of anything intimidate him, least of all prestige and money. LOL!