Default Eldora Trivia Question.

A race car tractor with car hauler crashed into the inside wall at the World 100, while driving down the banking at the track entrance in turn three one year. Damaging the tractor beyond , drivability. It had to be hauled off by a semi wrecker. It was trying to get into the infield pits.

Who's car and driver and what year did it happen?
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 10-18-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Boy cw, I was there for that, but dang I cann't remember who it was....

If I remember right it was sprint car hauler? I remember when Tim Senic tried to go into the infield pits and his trailer didn't make it just his truck.

Quote Originally Posted by drunkinashortbus View Post
    If I remember right it was sprint car hauler? I remember when Tim Senic tried to go into the infield pits and his trailer didn't make it just his truck.
    The one I'm talking about is at the World 100 LM. Not to say that the same has not happened before at Eldora. And the tractor, top of the line was pulling one of the big top of the line race car haulers.

In this case the semi tractor itself thudded right into the wall head on. I still remember that strange and loud noise. lol

Then again, I'm not too sure what the Sprint car haulers looked like back then??
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 10-18-2018 at 06:17 PM.

In this case the semi tractor itself thudded right into the wall head on. I still remember that strange and loud noise. lol

Then again, I'm not too sure what the Sprint car haulers looked like back then??[/QUOTE]

For what ever reason i'm thinking it was Kevin Claycomb. Not sure but that sticks in my mind

Don't remember the year, but it was Kevin Claycomb. Don't think he hit head on through. I seem to remember the trailer pushed the Toter somewhat sideways and the real axle hit the wall.
    Last edited by bigq11; 10-19-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigq11 View Post
    Don't remember the year, but it was Kevin Claycomb. Don't think he hit head on through. I seem to remember the trailer pushed the Toter somewhat sideways and the real axle hit the wall.
    Exactly what i remember happened

Quote Originally Posted by bigq11 View Post

I believe you are right bigq11. It was Kevin Claycomb of that we are sure.

And I'm not sure of what year it was. Or if he made the feature that weekend.