Default Swift or Hyperco

gonna be picking up new springs this winter just wondering are the Swift barrel springs worth the money or just get the Hyperco UHT’s. Want to up my program next year so looking at different stuff. Thanks

As long as they are hypercoil UHT springs I don’t see any difference. Hypercoils are stupid accurate on the spring rater through the full travel. Swift springs are also accurate just not quite as accurate. Swift loves to relentlessly hammer social media and hypercoil never does or I doubt you would even be asking this question

Huck
    You get your info from Brain Gray?

No , I have both brands and I have tested both

Do you deny that swift relentlessly hammers social media and hypercoil doesn’t ??

I do like that swift springs are black and the writing is in white making it much easier to see. I’m not saying they are any better or worse than hypercoil I just can’t see anyone selling their hypercoils to switch

Where does Swift hammer home their info? Just wondering as I have never seen anything from either brand except Keyser's on 4m and their link doesn't work anyway.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Swift is pretty much in vogue right now. Various mags etc, and i think Dport and a lot others on the Lucas tour runs them.

There more $$ ($80 to $120), and really the only difference i see if a different material. Hyperco use the silicone spring steel, and Swift calls out a H5S-TW (some kind of steel alloy, proprietary) Does it make any difference? I am not sure but they cite improved response and more travel.

Also, i am hearing from a lot of Mod guys about this, their replacing their springs about every 10 nights. Claiming improved response etc. As if racing couldnt get more $$ LOL.
    Last edited by Kromulous; 10-22-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Just say no...

I think the guy who wrote the spring description's English is as bad as my Japanese....

http://www.tohatsu-springs.com/engli...ution.php?id=2
    Last edited by Krooser; 10-22-2018 at 12:33 PM.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019