Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Shane Clanton vs Micheal Page

They had a little run in at Senoia?????

Imagine that.

Some history there not the first problem with Clanton this year don't care much for Clanton but Page has had several run ins with people this year who knows

Page has had a run in with McDowell, and hes one of the nicest guys in racing.

Clanton and page are both hot heads. I’m not a fan of either but this one seemed more clanton making a big deal out of a little bit of bumping

I hope Clanton does not headbutt him, that could really hurt!

I seen the contact. I've seen the same during the 4 wide salute on tight tracks. It just looked like hard racing. Clanton looked to get the short end because he dropped in positions afterwards. He also clearly tried to turn Page afterwards, but he couldn't get close enough. We parked next to the Page group at Duck River a couple of weeks ago. They were all very friendly the whole weekend. We loaned tools and parts back and forth both days. Clanton has always had an arrogant "I'm better than you" attitude when I've been around him.

Yeah, for once I don't see Page being at fault this time!

I always worry about the car in front of Clanton during a race.

Usually been alot of them lately

Quote Originally Posted by RayCook53fan View Post
    Yeah, for once I don't see Page being at fault this time!
    I agree, didn’t see anything with intent or maliciousness

I myself had a personal talk with Page at Duck River a few weeks ago and the guy was as nice as any1 I had ever talked to...if you have seen what Page does to his own car u would see why the Man is like he is about his equipment being torn up...he was changing his own tires...he was grooving his own tires...adjusting on the car all by his self...reminds me of Erb Jr and his 1 man gang..all from an open trailer...

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    They had a little run in at Senoia?????
    Its been brewing all year. Everytime I see a replay from Senoia especially I see Page being the aggressor. Clanton is pretty big, so... Page may be nice and friendly outside the car, but once he buckles in he acts like he put on a suit of armor and doesn't race people real well if he gets frustrated. My money is on Clanton adjusting Pagey-Poo's attitude, again. When you get assaulted by a track worker and Dale McDowell, you obviously have issues between the ears. Clanton may not win any personality awards, but he usually races you clean, hard but clean none the less.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    Its been brewing all year. Everytime I see a replay from Senoia especially I see Page being the aggressor. Clanton is pretty big, so... Page may be nice and friendly outside the car, but once he buckles in he acts like he put on a suit of armor and doesn't race people real well if he gets frustrated. My money is on Clanton adjusting Pagey-Poo's attitude, again. When you get assaulted by a track worker and Dale McDowell, you obviously have issues between the ears. Clanton may not win any personality awards, but he usually races you clean, hard but clean none the less.
    Good assessment. Couldn’t sum it up any better.

Only thing I’ll say is I don’t think Saturday was intentional at all by Page.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Good assessment. Couldn’t sum it up any better.

Only thing I’ll say is I don’t think Saturday was intentional at all by Page.

I agree.......I think Shane "Cole Trickle" Clanton, didnt like Pages definition of "rubbin" either!

There was a video of the conflict. Shane came up yelling and cussing, once Page started getting mad and beating on the roof of his car, Clanton started back pedaling. It was kind of funny to watch.

Everybody that sees anything sees it different - human behavior i reckon. I’ve watched Page race a lot and Clanton a lot also. At some race pretty much every weekend, so here’s my take. Both a little hot headed ( Shane calmer than his dad used to be lol) both good talented drivers. But Page a little less apt to drive u clean. Hes kinda prone to run over others and act like nothing happened. Seen it many times at many tracks. He’s gonna trash a car or two plus get an adjustment somewhere in his driving future Seen many like him come and go thru the years. They always get Karma. JMO

I think if I heard the video correctly, Page said "i didnt effin see you"!

Well generally, a driver doesn't see them, but they rely more on their hearing!

ive raced with both and never had a problem with either , but if page and clanton go toe to toe , my money is on clanton.......

I know a couple people Page has drove both said best driver they ever had too hard on their equipment