Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TTS_JF View Post
    I think he finished 8th or 9th in feature last night
    On the second lap he spun to miss a wreck in front of him. Restarted at the tail end and finished 8th

wonder why he didn't get his spot back??

How many finished? I may purchase this tonight looked like a good race for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by joshroth14 View Post
    Especially your boy Richards. LOL. How many crown jewel wins does he have again Terrance?

Terry's hate for Bloomquist is comical. I remember in the 90's Terry wore that ole Bloomquist shirt everywhere. LMAO.
    I only wore the Bloomer shirt a few times. I was usually in a Moran shirt haha. I don't hate anybody. I just grew up and learned to appreciate different things. I like ya, Josh. You're one of 4m's best posters. Have a good day, buddy.

Default @C&B

Yeah, it’s on SpeedshiftTV. I watched it last night, and I’ll watch again tonight. I’ve watched a fair amount of races from SNMS, and it appears to be quite the racey joint. I’m a little sad I won’t be able to watch any more races from there.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    wonder why he didn't get his spot back??
    Most places don’t give you back your spot if you spin to miss a wreck and come to a stop.

Default Josh

Read it was done after this year and was a little bothered. Till I read they are moving to a new track.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Read it was done after this year and was a little bothered. Till I read they are moving to a new track.
    I don’t think the new track is ready yet. I believe they’re taking some of the stuff from SNMS with them.

Gotcha, just what I read. Wasn’t sure when it’ll be ready.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Just showed on the broadcast this race is happening at the new track next year and it’s gonna pay 20k. If I had to guess, Bloomer will probably be back next year.

Not sure on the rules for mods all across the board but how many series could you legally run with one car? Since he runs one maybe two mod events a year. Seems like he could have one maybe two mod's of his own and run them at certain series events. But on the other hand like others have said it's always nice to run someone else's stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Not sure on the rules for mods all across the board but how many series could you legally run with one car? Since he runs one maybe two mod events a year. Seems like he could have one maybe two mod's of his own and run them at certain series events. But on the other hand like others have said it's always nice to run someone else's stuff.
    The rules very pretty radically between USMTS/USRA, UMP, and IMCA. It’s one of the reasons there isn’t much in the way of crossover between the sanctions.

I knew they were before but I didn't know if in the last last two or three years they've gotten more comparable.

ricky thornton has been pretty successful crossing over from imca/usmts and I've seen him comment that he doesnt understand why more guys aren't doing it.

That track will be missed, but I have faith in both Royal and Jimmy that the new track will be better. I just listened to the Bloomquist video on Speed Shift TV’s FB page, and Bloomquist says he looking to head to Arizona in January.

If you look around on Facebook, you can find construction pictures of the new track. Looks like it should be a pretty cool track.

seen an ad for this race next year at the new track will pay 20k also.

So, who won the final feature at Las Cruzes,NM ? What place did Bloomquist finish in ? What track and class of race car is Bloomquist racing at in Arizona ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    So, who won the final feature at Las Cruzes,NM ? What place did Bloomquist finish in ? What track and class of race car is Bloomquist racing at in Arizona ?
    1.Johnny Scott
    2.Rodney Sanders
    3.Jake O'Neil
    4.Zack Vanderbeek
    5.Stormy Scott
    6.Scott Bloomquist

Quote Originally Posted by WRC11 View Post
    1.Johnny Scott
    2.Rodney Sanders
    3.Jake O'Neil
    4.Zack Vanderbeek
    5.Stormy Scott
    6.Scott Bloomquist
    Well, that’s some good company he had in front of him.