Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

No Lawrenceburg again.....

Atomic and Brownstown better hope for an early dry Spring. Pretty decent schedule IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Atomic and Brownstown better hope for an early dry Spring. Pretty decent schedule IMO.
    Make up is the weekend after

Golden isles. What a dump. Single file please, get in line. Florida here I come. Joint opens for 2 races a year and can't come close to getting it right.

Put me down for east bay, bubba, 411, Macon, magnolia, Mansfield, hillbilly, jackson 100
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Golden isles. What a dump. Single file please, get in line. Florida here I come. Joint opens for 2 races a year and can't come close to getting it right.
    Lol I called you out on this last time you posted this. Josh Richards won from the freaking tail last year

411 should produce an awesome show. And if the folks running North GA can get their act together between now and April, that one could be reminiscent of the HAVATAMPA days.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    This year the racing was much better, last year, awful. However, it was nice to be on 80 degree St. Simons Island on the beach all day until race time.

Quote Originally Posted by squaredup12 View Post
    411 should produce an awesome show. And if the folks running North GA can get their act together between now and April, that one could be reminiscent of the HAVATAMPA days.
    Unless somebody comes and performs an exorcism at North Georgia I’m gonna pass.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Should skip golden isles and run those shows at Bubba or another Georgia track on the way down. Racing sucks there it seems

Best track for dirt racing in Georgia is Screven IMO.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Should skip golden isles and run those shows at Bubba or another Georgia track on the way down. Racing sucks there it seems
    Watch a video from golden isles last year. Bubbas isn’t the greatest either
    Last edited by Dlmfan123; 10-30-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Wasn't Bubba a train race this year?
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Wasn't Bubba a train race this year?
    Bubba was a freight train in hot laps this past Feb. Horrible lack of track prep. I've seen a good finish there because of a late race caution but never saw a good race from start to finish.

I don't get it 411 and no bulls gap don't understand that

How is waycross or southern raceway in milton,FL??

Can someone explain how in the heck a place like Ponderosa gets a Lucas race and a first class facility like Lawrenceburg doesn't? I know the 'Burg track can be rough at times, but it can't be THAT MUCH WORSE than the Junction City track, and obviously the facilities aren't even close.

WoO already cancelled The Pond after only two years, they jerked the rug out from under Lucas in 2017 with a last minute cancellation, and somehow they stay on the schedule. I only live 45 minutes from J.C., and there's been persistent rumors for the last 2-3 years that the track is closing, so I was shocked to see them back on the Lucas schedule for '18.

Oh well, can't say they weren't warned.

Im guessing Lawrenceburg doesn't want a date. Your're right though its a 1st class facility, heck of a sprint car track.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnfan View Post
    Can someone explain how in the heck a place like Ponderosa gets a Lucas race and a first class facility like Lawrenceburg doesn't? I know the 'Burg track can be rough at times, but it can't be THAT MUCH WORSE than the Junction City track, and obviously the facilities aren't even close.WoO already cancelled The Pond after only two years, they jerked the rug out from under Lucas in 2017 with a last minute cancellation, and somehow they stay on the schedule. I only live 45 minutes from J.C., and there's been persistent rumors for the last 2-3 years that the track is closing, so I was shocked to see them back on the Lucas schedule for '18.Oh well, can't say they weren't warned.
    Does lawrenceburg want a lucas race is the real question

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Best track for dirt racing in Georgia is Screven IMO.......
    Been to Senoia or Rome much? I know they are in North Ga, not down South! Great food!