Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    So do we have to buy 12 months or can we pick a month here and there?
    You should be able to just pay month to month

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    So do we have to buy 12 months or can we pick a month here and there?
    With the WoO Sprint cars this year you could buy it month by month so I would think it would be the same for the WoO Late Models and the Summernationals

It’s 40 dollars a month. And yes DIRTVision is very easy to work with. There not even charging for winter months. I cancelled my 40 a month and got it back a few times this year with the sprints. I’m sure it will be the same type of deal with the late models. By the way just found out the banquets are live Incase anybody cares

I wonder how much a yearly package would be, thats the ticket

Does anyone use satellite internet like hughesnet.

So $5.85 a race.......that's a huge jump from $25-40 that we are paying now! I guess they are counting on a lot of monthlys!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    So $5.85 a race.......that's a huge jump from $25-40 that we are paying now! I guess they are counting on a lot of monthlys!
    I'm guessing you are referring to DoD. Which if you don't do a monthly each show is still $25. I think Dirtvision must have seen enough with a year of doing this to think it was worth doing, and was sold and presented in a way to DoD that they agreed.

So $39/month charged monthly 10 times a year, as they don't charge for the non-race months. Which means no real need for a yearly package; as apparently $390 for the year is their rock bottom price. Which leaves folks with freedom to cancel in months they don't think they'll really need or be able to use the service.
    Last edited by brsteg; 11-06-2018 at 03:10 PM.
    "The Wise One"

Quote Originally Posted by brsteg View Post
    I'm guessing you are referring to DoD. Which if you don't do a monthly each show is still $25. I think Dirtvision must have seen enough with a year of doing this to think it was worth doing, and was sold and presented in a way to DoD that they agreed.

So $39/month charged monthly 10 times a year, as they don't charge for the non-race months. Which means no real need for a yearly package; as apparently $390 for the year is their rock bottom price. Which leaves folks with freedom to cancel in months they don't think they'll really need or be able to use the service.
    I like the idea of not having to pay every month.........that's a good idea!

Free pit passes come with each annual subscription!!!!