Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I watched the video again and conclude that Owens over drove and made Dohm pay for it!!!

Owens doesn't wreck people. totally a racing deal. Man some peoples children on here!

Default Owens

This is his game plan he no longer can run consistantly up front so he has to rough people up to get by.By the way I've watched the video 3 times he never turned his wheel until they touched

If the car is right he will not have to turn wheel to left only to right to countersteer as the car rotates.

Owens has more crown Jewel wins this year than Dohm will ever have. Saying jimmy isn’t competitive and Dohm is ... that’s a joke. , it’s clear who the big Dohm fans are on here and also clear who’s looking at the video without bias. I have no problem with either dude but let’s not pretend they are somehow career equals.

Since Owens isn’t competitive anymore he goes to big events with the intention of wrecking reigional racers lol lol lol to get a transfer spot and ride around to collect 500 dollars lol lol lol . This is too funny . The same People said bloomer isn’t competitive anymore I bet

Bare deal is straight up a racing deal and more on bare but i wouldn't fault anybody their. Jimmy definitely caused dohm to flip but was not on purpose he turned right and throttled up to turn zack and allow him to keep going. Any good racer does it and zack would have done the same they are battling for a transfer spot. Zach had just passed Jimmy going into three then he tried to take the lane for good getting in one but Jimmy was still their. The reason dohm ended up on his lid is because Jimmy was so far up along side of him. Purely racing and a miss judgment by zack. But make no mistake that place is fast track fast and things happen in a hurry. Also the inside lane in 3-4 was better all weekend so dohm should of expected Jimmy might still be their if he couldn't hear him

Owens did what he had to do to save his own car from being destroyed . Expecting a guy to junk his own car because you yanked it left down across his hood is not realistic to say the least

Yeah not a huge fan of either guy, but it seemed like a racing deal. I have noticed that dohm has a pretty pathetic way of dealing with ppl on Facebook. I get it, he was mad but I think he will probably never get that big ride with the attitude he and his crowd have. Pretty sure big sponsors and team owners monster that stuff..

10,000% he can go faaaaaaahhhhhhhhkkk himself with how he responded to me correctly stating that Owens didn’t do anything wrong.

Where do I find this at huck?

I put the screen shot on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    I put the screen shot on twitter
    What's your twitter handle?

Theholebeater69

Looks like Owens was almost completely side-ways trying to stay off of Dohm. I'm nothing thinking that was on purpose at all. Just hard racing.

Watch the video several times, and Owens front didn't stick. Owens slid up track and hit Dohm in the back of drivers door causing both to slid up the track and flipping. The other wreck was definitely not Owens fault.

Welcome to America in 2018, people’s opinions seem slanted based on which driver they prefer or are loyal to. Some are objective but not many. I have an opinion but what’s the use, not going to change anyone’s mind.
    I hate time trials.

A rational non biased person can see the 17 turned down across 20’s hood . A Dohm fan says the 17 was running the Bobby pierce line and Owens threw a massive slider that he miscalculated and erb/ unzickered him over the fence lol lol lol

A lot of people on facebook are saying they lost respect for Jimmy. I lost respect for Dohm's and family, acting like Jimmy is some kind of bum, talking about him barely making shows. Any driver not named Bloomquist/Moyer in this sport would kill to have Owens resume, talking like you're above or better than him isn't going to get you anywhere. Especially from a guy who has only won regionally.

with comments like he made maybe he should stay racing regionally