Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Purely a guess, but I would say Dunn-Benson.

cant wait to find out

Most likely he will be in G.R. smiths car

I hope that the new ride allows Mikey and josh to keep it at his shop And allows them to do their thing.. mike knows what it takes to go fast and josh knows what it takes to help mike go fast.. they are a good team along with the other guys..

I don’t think GR smith would / could drop the kind of money delk was willing to on an annual basis , I think if he was willing to do that Davenport would still be there. But you never know

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Where is he going? Maybe Capital house car??????
    Clanton IS the house car.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    2 weeks ago somebody made a post about capital going out of buisness... now all of a sudden they are gonna make a house car.... LMFAO.
    Clanton IS the house car and they are selling plenty of cars.

Quote Originally Posted by RaceEngineer View Post
    Was it Marshall Green saying Capital was done?
    I havent seen that anywhere but on here from some ignorant haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtking2512 View Post
    Wouldn't Shane Clinton technically be the capital house car??
    YES, he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    I'm sure the BWRC Madden drove this year has some Longhorn technology in it, that surely didn't hurt their performance none vs previous drivers in that ride.
    You'd probably be wrong, there wasn't anything wrong with the BWRC before Madden got BACK into it. The ICON was working fine when Davenport drove it, but the Hatfield engine was a dog. A week later when Bailes got in with a different engine they sat on the pole and won with it. Now having said that I'm sure Madden, Barry & Lance have refined the setup more to Chris's liking. Since they've been running more with Madden now all season it would only make sense that the car and setup evolved, but that's racing, setups are always evolving. Its short sighted and petty I think to give credit to Longhorn for BWRC/Madden success this year. Did you think the same thing when Madden switched from Bloomquist to Longhorn, "I bet that car has some Bloomquist in it."? Or maybe back in 2005 when Chris moved from BWRC to Bloomquist did you think, "I bet he put some BWRC in that Bloomquist car."?

Barry has been building fast high quality race cars for DECADES, even before Mark Richards and the Labonte's owned a tubing bender. They don't strive to build 200+ cars a year, they leave that to the Walmart racers who need what everybody else has to feel included. Bottom line the BWRC was fast before Chris got into it again. Barry's cars aren't always on a national tour, but that is more a reflection of sponsorship dollars than quality of product.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    Clanton IS the house car.Clanton IS the house car and they are selling plenty of cars.I havent seen that anywhere but on here from some ignorant haters.YES, he is.You'd probably be wrong, there wasn't anything wrong with the BWRC before Madden got BACK into it. The ICON was working fine when Davenport drove it, but the Hatfield engine was a dog. A week later when Bailes got in with a different engine they sat on the pole and won with it. Now having said that I'm sure Madden, Barry & Lance have refined the setup more to Chris's liking. Since they've been running more with Madden now all season it would only make sense that the car and setup evolved, but that's racing, setups are always evolving. Its short sighted and petty I think to give credit to Longhorn for BWRC/Madden success this year. Did you think the same thing when Madden switched from Bloomquist to Longhorn, "I bet that car has some Bloomquist in it."? Or maybe back in 2005 when Chris moved from BWRC to Bloomquist did you think, "I bet he put some BWRC in that Bloomquist car."? Barry has been building fast high quality race cars for DECADES, even before Mark Richards and the Labonte's owned a tubing bender. They don't strive to build 200+ cars a year, they leave that to the Walmart racers who need what everybody else has to feel included. Bottom line the BWRC was fast before Chris got into it again. Barry's cars aren't always on a national tour, but that is more a reflection of sponsorship dollars than quality of product.
    Can't say i agree with the Walmart part lol but the icon has been right since it hit the track they just didn't have the right powerplant. Anybody that knows what their looking at could see the car had cornerspeed and good posture. I really doubt they changed anything but motor and driver preference in the base setup. We have a icon around my way that has been bad fast since they got it

I told ya'll on the last thread, you're gonna be surprised!

Teaming up with nick Bartles from out west.....didn't see that one coming.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Teaming up with nick Bartles from out west.....didn't see that one coming.
    Where did you see they are teaming? That is definitely not something anyone saw coming if true!

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Where did you see they are teaming? That is definitely not something anyone saw coming if true!
    Heard my buddy Elijah talking about it to his good friend booker over the weekend around the campfire......

Heard my buddy Elijah talking about it to his good friend booker over the weekend around the campfire......
    Are you sure?

I heard he put in an order for a couple swartz a few weeks ago.

Lol this place cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by RayCook53fan View Post
    Lol this place cracks me up.
    So really we are back to square one with no idea where he is going lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Are you sure?
    That Elijah and Booker were sitting around the campfire with me this weekend??? I'm 100% positive.

The conversation is still a little cloudy, but they were defiantly there.

Jig-A-Lo Chassis powered by Race Engine Design. Car owner is Buster Goss.

This is getting good.

Cool

That Elijah and Booker were sitting around the campfire with me this weekend??? I'm 100% positive.

The conversation is still a little cloudy, but they were defiantly there.
    Love the “defiantly”

I suppose Raymond Childress could decide to bring back his racing operation in 2019 with Marlar

in the seat.