Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Where is silly season news?!?

Man I was hoping some news would break at the World Finals. I know we learned the news of Marlar leaving the Delk ride but nothing else. When is the ball going to get rolling???

???????????????

Maddens plans for 2019?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Low-n-Slow View Post
    In 2019, centeroff still hasn't payed his debts.
    What does CO have to do w madden there bozo

If I was a team owner getting a new driver I would just put our releases about nothing every week until the season started to keep younpeople talking and speculating lol

The season ended less than a week ago. Give it time.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

most news starts coming out around PRI which is in 4 weeks
    "Running the bottom is like having a job!" ~ Jack Hewitt

To re-cap
    1) Best is going to a Regional schedule, so Richards will be in a new ride in '19
    2) Marlar is looking for a ride for '19. He mutually agreed to part ways with Delk
    3) DB is looking for a new driver
    4) Pierce with the help of Hoker will run a family car in '19
    5) Bloomer is changing engine builders
    6) Matt Curl became majority owner of FALS
    7) Tader is talking about making Mastersbilt great again, and O'Neal's name keeps popping up

So...there's been a little news in the last 2-3 weeks. Give it 2 more weeks...and you'll be up to your eyeballs on silly!!

Nick hoffman?what happened to his ride

Who drove the Best car in the past before Richards? Think I remember BShep in that ride once???

Seems like I remember westfall driving it a little a while back........might be wrong on that though.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Matt Westfall drove it and Jeff Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) was the most recent other than national touring guys.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Who drove the Best car in the past before Richards? Think I remember BShep in that ride once???
    BShep, Westfall and Bowersock are three that come to mind.
    I believe Westfall also drove a Modified & Sprint car with Best Performance/BulkMaterialLift.com sponsorship, but I don't know if those cars were owned by the Best team or not.
    Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Maddens plans for 2019?
    Winning a whole bunch more races ......I know people either love him or hate him, but he is very stout behind the wheel and just loves racing.

Couple years back my buddy and I were at Screven and the last race of the night was the 100 lapper u car 10k to win , they raced right after the supers.

We look up and see madden walking up in the stands with his family( shortly after he had just raced mind you)....they sit themselves right behind us and were hooting and hollering for their favorite car during the race like the rest of us were...... Was one of the coolest things I had ever seen a racer do with his family at a track.

And none of it was fake at all, everybody was just having a good time and it shattered any notions I ever had about him being anything different than a really good racer and an even greater family man.......now that being said, when he's behind the wheel it's strictly business.( like it should be).

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Seems like I remember westfall driving it a little a while back........might be wrong on that though.
    Westfall was right before Sheppard when they were still a regional team.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Winning a whole bunch more races ......I know people either love him or hate him, but he is very stout behind the wheel and just loves racing.

Couple years back my buddy and I were at Screven and the last race of the night was the 100 lapper u car 10k to win , they raced right after the supers.

We look up and see madden walking up in the stands with his family( shortly after he had just raced mind you)....they sit themselves right behind us and were hooting and hollering for their favorite car during the race like the rest of us were...... Was one of the coolest things I had ever seen a racer do with his family at a track.

And none of it was fake at all, everybody was just having a good time and it shattered any notions I ever had about him being anything different than a really good racer and an even greater family man.......now that being said, when he's behind the wheel it's strictly business.( like it should be).

Good post interesting to hear

Madden is great example of someone with a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type personality in my opinion. Awesome person that I've always been able to walk up to and shoot the bull when he has the time out of the car and an excellent family man. But he's a totally different person once he straps into his car. I guess most racers are but he is more so in my opinion. I'll give him his dues and credit that he is one of the best but I don't always agree with his racing style.

Bloomquist never said anything about changing engine builders. He's looking for a combo that works for him.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Good post interesting to hear
    Thanks SS.....happy to share that.

Was really a cool thing to see ..........and up until that point I had always been indifferent about him , even leaning towards not caring a whole lot for him.

I'm a fan, even bought the tshirt

Bbq Clean your mailbox please
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 11-08-2018 at 04:20 PM.