Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Bronson/Bloomquist...what was the story

What was the story behind their beef???

I think the only people that actually know are Kyle and Scott. Anything else is pure conjecture.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I think the only people that actually know are Kyle and Scott. Anything else is pure conjecture.
    I imagine Bronson would tell anyone willing to listen.

Bronson put it out there on social media when he had the car for sale and telling people they can copy it or jig or whatever they choose

Quote Originally Posted by RaceEngineer View Post
    I imagine Bronson would tell anyone willing to listen.
    This is true, however at that point you’d still only be getting one dude of the story. I’m
    sure Scott’s version would be different, and the truth is somewhere in the middle.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Story, eh? How about this....

It was late on a Monday morning. Kyle and Ciara are just waking up, when suddenly their door bursts open. It's Bob, wearing an apron and he exclaims, "WhOoooo Wants MuFFFFFINNNNS!"

Then some stuff happens, Kyle and the Pierces have nice new cars. Bloomers old car is on a jig at Rocket. And they live happily ever after. Next week Tyler and Timmy throw eggs at the Moyer's shop.

Really, Is this all we got to talk about? Who cares about their personal life? How many people copied Rockets, Longhorns and Rayburns in the past. Its big news when it happen to Scott, give it a rest! geez

I am not asking about personal lives. Just wonderin why the fallout and chassis changes

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    I am not asking about personal lives. Just wonderin why the fallout and chassis changes
    Well, Bronson is a spoiled rage-a-holic ex-car thief, with bad work ethic. I can only guess, but I think it went something like this:

Bronson expects Bloomquist car would magically make him a better driver. It did not.
    Bronson fly's into rage loses his cool and talks smack about car...
    Bloomquist tells Bronson truth about his so called skills,
    Bloomquist say he big spoiled baby, shut-up, listen to me & drive like I tell you to. Punk...
    Bronson stomps foot, pokes lip out and in huff throws temper tantrum,
    Bronson then does the millennial girl thing and goes to social media to act out.
    Bloomquist keeps racing with bad shoulder, ignore florida idiot.
    Bronson still not satisfied with reaction from his sissy girl tantrum,
    Bronson next takes car to NASA for reverse engineering.
    Bronson plots further revenge and saves secret to use at Eldora.
    Bronson makes big stink with officials to deploy his revenge tactic.
    Bronson revenge plot backfires and hit innocent bystander from Canada.
    Bronson regroups in shame after many drivers see his true colors.
    End of story.(That was fun)
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

made me chuckle lol

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    Well, Bronson is a spoiled rage-a-holic ex-car thief, with bad work ethic. I can only guess, but I think it went something like this:

Bronson expects Bloomquist car would magically make him a better driver. It did not.
    Bloomquist say he big spoiled baby, shut-up, listen to me & drive like I tell you to. Punk...
    Bronson then does the millennial girl thing and goes to social media to act out.
    When will the movie come out and what will be the name of it?????

Remove bad shoulder, insert opioid problem

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Exactly, if it was someone they liked they’d be all about it.

When Scott had the shoulder flare up, or whatever, is when Bronson had switched to SB cars. Well, he was told supposedly that he’d run Scott’s personal car when Scott was recuperating. Scott never had surgery, so therefore his car wasn’t available. And he was going to receive a new SB car, not Scott’s.

Whatever, you move on. Things change, life goes on. But Kyle being someone who has always been handed everything and never heard the word no took it like a teenager. Took to social media, told anyone they could copy the car etc. Real classy stuff, I’m sure how they found out Weiss’s car didn’t have the proper door bracing.

Is what it is, it’s Scott’s personal car, if he isn’t taking time off, it’s his car. Now Scott needed to make it right, but right to Kyle was handing him Scott’s personal car anyhow. Not going to happen.

Horrible fit for Kyle anyhow. He’s best in a crate or a swingarm Rayburn maybe. Not as bad as Blake Spencer, but not very good. Should have never left the XR1’s last year. He seemed to be making progress. And this year he lost it all and then some.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Well done, very good.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Exactly, if it was someone they liked they’d be all about it.

When Scott had the shoulder flare up, or whatever, is when Bronson had switched to SB cars. Well, he was told supposedly that he’d run Scott’s personal car when Scott was recuperating. Scott never had surgery, so therefore his car wasn’t available. And he was going to receive a new SB car, not Scott’s.

Whatever, you move on. Things change, life goes on. But Kyle being someone who has always been handed everything and never heard the word no took it like a teenager. Took to social media, told anyone they could copy the car etc. Real classy stuff, I’m sure how they found out Weiss’s car didn’t have the proper door bracing.

Is what it is, it’s Scott’s personal car, if he isn’t taking time off, it’s his car. Now Scott needed to make it right, but right to Kyle was handing him Scott’s personal car anyhow. Not going to happen.

Horrible fit for Kyle anyhow. He’s best in a crate or a swingarm Rayburn maybe. Not as bad as Blake Spencer, but not very good. Should have never left the XR1’s last year. He seemed to be making progress. And this year he lost it all and then some.

Kyles just lookin to "steal" some of Bloomers secrets!

When you can prove it, go for it. Till then, hearsay. Never outta control, went through all of WRG’s BS, so while fishy at The Dream and Lernerville, we don’t know what his deal was.

And he has complained about his shoulders for years.

And no way in hell should anyone compare Scott to Bronson. Unless you wanna compare Richards to Bronson, sound kosher?

So does anyone know what happened to that said chassis? Does Bronson still have it or did he unload it?
    8/13/16

I can't pi$$ and I fell, thats the trailers fault and Scott's BS, not the WRG.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    I can't pi$$ and I fell, thats the trailers fault and Scott's BS, not the WRG.
    Are you having fun??? Can't wait for the next zinger!!!!! Careful, the "B" key may blow up if you use it too much!!!

Bloomer is the smoothest , most consistent , straightest driver in probably the history of our sport , his cars are designed for him .... Bronson is
    More of a stomp and steer type ... part of the problem could be he didn’t like the one he got and decided he didn’t want the other one ?