Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    i couldnt imagine having a son in his early 30s that has made pretty much all the income hes had off of racing and then pulling out completely, jared knows the risk and has raced successfully plenty of times since then, and then putting together the 49 team. kind of a slap in the face. not trying to hijack the thread sorry to the OP
    And then, put your other son in a car!!!!

The ultimate slap in the face!

May be jared will be in the 49 for 2019
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    May be jared will be in the 49 for 2019
    They gotta make some kinda change to stop that ZERO juggernaut!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    It's called enabling, usually done by family members, on here by starry eyed groupies who get excited by a new t-shirt design
    So fans of his are in control of his decisions and enable him? Wtf kinda bs is that? He is an adult, he makes whatever decisions he makes and that’s that.

Huck nailed it on all fronts. Bloomer is not my moral compass lol. I like his abilities behind the wheel, his personal life is his personal life, and none of my business. And he is not going to race at his level as clean as he is for that long, and be an addict. Doesn’t mean I think he’s a saint by any means, but also why I like him.

My Dad was my hero, I do not look up to Bloomer or get starry eyed. Possibly you do with Josh and Rocket 1.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Obviously some don't quite understand what Enabler means when it involves someone going thru a rough stretch. If you condone, conceal, or make excuses for ones questionable decisions you are an enabler whether that person is family, casual acquaintance, or a face in the crowd. If you defended his actions at Eldora and Lernerville by definition you are an enabler of those actions. To suggest that an addict of anyone of the many substances available can't lead normal productive lives and function normally is ridiculous.

So does he still have the chassis? Did it sell?

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    How is racing any different from any other family business? If they owned a trucking company and Jared was injured driving a truck they owned, should they release him from his job and continue that business with someone else too? Jared didn't race as a hobby, you may, he doesn't. This is a hot button issue for me, racing is no different a career than pursuing singing or acting or competitive weight lifting. Its still HIS chosen CAREER. Racing is only a hobby if you make it one, for many it is a way of life, a lifelong passion and for some lucky few, a livelihood. Now if Jared decides on his own he no longer wants to pursue racing as a CAREER, then that's his choice.
    Also hate hijacking thread but i 100% agree with cage this isn't a hobby for most of us it's all we live and breath and to be on the road as long as jarett was im sure it was that for him

Since we are so focused on this, and not the chassis ?, what did he test positive for since you know?

When they tested his urine, they couldn't distinguish between human urine or...... GOAT.... piss!

I would think/hope there's more to the Lander's story than his father selling him out. Probably some behind the scenes stuff.

My comment has nothing to do with Scott but I def think your performance could increase while under the influence of stimulants..opiods not so much...

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Obviously some don't quite understand what Enabler means when it involves someone going thru a rough stretch. If you condone, conceal, or make excuses for ones questionable decisions you are an enabler whether that person is family, casual acquaintance, or a face in the crowd. If you defended his actions at Eldora and Lernerville by definition you are an enabler of those actions. To suggest that an addict of anyone of the many substances available can't lead normal productive lives and function normally is ridiculous.
    So in using the theory above, you are enabling all of us to have an opinion different than yours????
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Since we are so focused on this, and not the chassis ?, what did he test positive for since you know?

When they tested his urine, they couldn't distinguish between human urine or...... GOAT.... piss!
    He never actually tested positive, he just skipped both tests. He got over once, but not the second time.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    My comment has nothing to do with Scott but I def think your performance could increase while under the influence of stimulants..opiods not so much...
    I don’t even know about stimulants being good for driving. I’d think you’d have a tendency to overdrive the car.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Maybe Josh but I think you would have intense focus to hit your marks and such...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 11-07-2018 at 06:16 PM.

Hmmm. Kyle had to chose between Bloomer car and what needed to put out or Pierce|Rocket with Ciara? Scott might have pretty mouf but Ciara obviously was the factor. He wanted to get into that Pierce Chassis of hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I wonder if any drivers or how many has a prescription for Adderall ? Never thought about it until I seen this. Adderall could definitely have a effect on a driver's concentration and focus. I'm not saying ANY of them do it and not trying to start a sh!tstorm controversy over it but just asking is it possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    How is racing any different from any other family business? If they owned a trucking company and Jared was injured driving a truck they owned, should they release him from his job and continue that business with someone else too? Jared didn't race as a hobby, you may, he doesn't. This is a hot button issue for me, racing is no different a career than pursuing singing or acting or competitive weight lifting. Its still HIS chosen CAREER. Racing is only a hobby if you make it one, for many it is a way of life, a lifelong passion and for some lucky few, a livelihood. Now if Jared decides on his own he no longer wants to pursue racing as a CAREER, then that's his choice.
    Career or hobby don't matter really. No job (career) or hobby would be worth me putting my child at risk. I may be totally wrong the way I am looking at it and maybe there is alot more to it like people have said, I just know that if I was in Lance's shoes I wouldn't put my kid back in the car either. Does that mean I would have to quit being involved in the sport and owning a team? Where was all this hatred for Lance last year when he didn't field a car for Jared, but still funneled money into Scotts program?
    I fail to subscribe to the theory that because Jared still chooses to pursue this career his father should be obligated to provide it for him. Lance may be the biggest a-hole to ever be involved in the sport, idk. I guess I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Does his mother have some kind of role in this? Was there some kind of deal between the 2 that was not met? Has Jared said anything publicly or is all this based off hearsay?

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    I wonder if any drivers or how many has a prescription for Adderall ? Never thought about it until I seen this. Adderall could definitely have a effect on a driver's concentration and focus. I'm not saying ANY of them do it and not trying to start a sh!tstorm controversy over it but just asking is it possible ?
    The AMA/FIM nailed James Stewart for the use of adderalll. The ones that defended Stewart claimed he had a touch of ADHD, and that's why he took it. It was never proven of he had it or didn't. He clearly wasn't the same rider after he had came back from his suspension. I am fan of his, but it definetly seemed like on a different level compared to the riders out there before his suspension. Was it actual skills or something else? No one will probably ever really know. He was (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) fun to watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So in using the theory above, you are enabling all of us to have an opinion different than yours????
    The moderators do that every time they approve someone's profile and allow them to post on this forum.