Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default CNN has no shame!

But, we all conservatives, know and believe it!

CNN Blatantly Withholds Key Information About Synagogue Vandal Suspect

By Cillian Zeal
    November 4, 2018 at 2:25pm

 Share on Facebook  Tweet  Email  Print

Correction: The original headline on this post incorrectly described the crime that occurred. The man in the case is accused of criminal mischief, not violence. The Conservative Tribune apologizes for the error.

If you’re a CNN watcher — and I know that isn’t everyone, given our readership — you probably heard about last week’s anti-Semitic attack in Brooklyn and immediately thought about some sort of alt-right and/or white supremacist nut job behind it.

The case involved a man who allegedly wrote hateful messages at the Union Temple of Brooklyn in New York City late last week.

Advertisement - story continues below

“And a Brooklyn man has been arrested and charged with a hate crime for anti-Semitic messages found in a New York synagogue on Thursday,” anchor Fredricka Whitfield intoned.

“James Polite is also charged with criminal mischief and making graffiti.

TRENDING: James Woods Lambastes Ocasio-Cortez, Uses Her Own Words as a Warning for Future Generations

“Police say the messages were on four floors of the Union Temple Of Brooklyn,” Whitfield added. “Mayor Bill de Blasio calls the incident deeply disturbing to all New Yorkers.”

Now, you can make several inferences from that brief report.

Aside from having a tragically (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ensian name for this kind of sickening act, the average viewer might think Polite was probably a far-right bigot, the kind of loner who supported fringe figures like Richard Spencer or David Duke.

He probably posted on Gab or 4chan. Heck, you could probably even throw a Proud Boys membership in there.

Did you guess what happened with with synagogue vandalism?

All of that sounds very apropos, given the crime. All of that sounds like what the media would like you to think if you were filling in the blanks. And all of that is very, very wrong.

See, as The Daily Wire pointed out, Polite was actually a Democratic activist. He’d volunteered for Barack Obama’s presidential campaigns. He’d even held an internship with City Hall combatting hate crimes and was the subject of a New York Times profile last year about a foster kid turning his life around.

That wasn’t all. According to The Daily Caller, he’d been “informally adopted” by a Jewish couple. His social media profile said he attended Brandeis University, the nation’s premier Jewish institution of higher learning.

RELATED: Former Seal Drops the MOAB on Don Lemon, Reveals the Real ‘Enemy of the People’

However, the 26-year-old Polite seemed to have developed very serious issues with both America and Jewish Americans.

The Daily Caller reported that one day before the vandalism at the Union Temple of Brooklyn, Polite burned an American flag on his Facebook profile.

That same night, police say, he set fires at “seven shuls and yeshivas in Williamsburg,” all caught on security camera.

For good measure, he also posted this status update the day before the Union Temple vandalism: “A dream with eyes wide open. civil war is here. Nobody gotta die. Mexico, latin America, carribean vs. Jew n—– pigs. One person touch me this whole s— a smoking.”

The next day, he allegedly scrawled hateful graffiti saying “Die Jew Rats” and “Hitler” all over the Brooklyn temple.

Even if it’s bad enough to leave that out of a short television report, CNN could say that it was hampered by time constraints. So what about the network’s website, where it could expound upon the suspect’s history?

While CNN did mention Polite’s internship helping combat hate crimes, the article didn’t mention anything about his association with Democratic campaigns or his activism.

Instead, he was described as a young man with “troubles.” Apparently, the politics of disturbed people only matter when those politics are conservative.

Please do not misunderstand me: I doubt his politics had anything to do with this, the same way that I don’t think the politics of any of the other alleged wastes of carbon we’ve seen accused of hate crimes these past few weeks had to do with their misdeeds.

However, if you want to find virulent anti-Semitism on the left, you don’t have to look hard. Linda Sarsour, BDS, the enablers of Louis Farrakhan — one could go on for an entire doctoral thesis.

But there’s the rub. CNN is more than happy, if the crazy person in question can be even tangentially linked to conservatism, to bring up the political question.

When the causes are liberal, and when the politics are progressive, it’s a whole different story.

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.

CNN lies worldwide, so they are an enemy of the world, not just the US.

Trump took CNN fake news star Jim Acosta to the wood shed in his press conference today. CNN has become a bigger joke than PMSNBC if that is possible.

Acosta such a smart as$, and trouble maker - needs to be barred from press Secretary and President Trumps events!

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    Acosta such a smart as$, and trouble maker - needs to be barred from press Secretary and President Trumps events!
    Acosta is a POS . BIGLY . RUDE Bas terd .

He just needs to ban him and be done with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Yelp . And a few others .

Those morons stated that they wanted to have these meeting more often.

Yeah right!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Ask... and ye shall receive... https://youtu.be/1YGLLpfx3NQ .... BOOM!!!! MAGA
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I think this chit is funny... https://youtu.be/bnIuQir4Mcc. Trump ripped a few today.... https://youtu.be/3fZL0tPxTck
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I didn't see anyone from CNN up on stage Campaigning for anyone like Blockhead Hannity on Fake News Fox was for Muzzy Luvva Trump....

That's because they would hurt the campaign because they are all stupid idiots, you can relate to that for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    I didn't see anyone from CNN up on stage Campaigning for anyone like Blockhead Hannity on Fake News Fox was for Muzzy Luvva Trump....
    And who won Missouri? Thanx Trump

Who won Nevada,Kansas and Wisconsin,thanks Traitor45,we could go on,how stupid Knob. Whats that got to do with Fox news being paid advertising for Putin's Dog Trump anyways?

If FOX was up Trumps @$$ why did the call the House vite at 930? The polls on the west coast hadnt closed yet. Get your facts straight. BAH BAH

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    If FOX was up Trumps @$$ why did the call the House vite at 930? The polls on the west coast hadnt closed yet. Get your facts straight. BAH BAH
    Come on dobber you know Fox is up Trump's --- but, who really cares. We need to hear the lies from both sides lol...……………………………………………..

Jim was just trying to ask a question the President doesn't want to talk about but, in my opinion Jim did over step his bounds.

Jim wasn't the only one Trump was having problems with. Trump was very frustrated in the press conference.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Jim wasn't the only one Trump was having problems with. Trump was very frustrated in the press conference.
    Not frustrated , annoyed is more like it . If your to dumb to see how stupid they were
    tells me , your real stupid .

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    Who won Nevada,Kansas and Wisconsin,thanks Traitor45,we could go on,how stupid Knob. Whats that got to do with Fox news being paid advertising for Putin's Dog Trump anyways?
    Moron , we won multiple states also . All the stations get paid FOOL . Thanks to obummer
    we won everywhere he showed up . And thank you Taylor Swift , And all the other Hollywood
    stars .

NOTE TO ALL LIBTARDS:

Its THE presidents press conference.....not the presses! Obey his rules or get.... "Acostad"!