Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by alldirt View Post
    not frustrated , annoyed is more like it . If your to dumb to see how stupid they weretells me , your real stupid .
    Quote Originally Posted by alldirt View Post
    moron , we won multiple states also . All the stations get paid fool . Thanks to obummer we won everywhere he showed up . And thank you taylor swift , and all the other hollywoodstars .
    Quote Originally Posted by zero25 View Post
    note to all libtards:its the presidents press conference.....not the presses! Obey his rules or get.... "acostad"!
    ☆☆☆☆☆ well said!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Jim has been out of line for a long time. Its about time they got rid of the POS
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Jim ( I'm gonna accost you) until I get the answer I want..........bye bye Jimmy, enjoy your free time.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

On the same day that Ocosta had the fit - there was a black woman that was way out of line also that should be thrown out. Don't know her name!

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    On the same day that Ocosta had the fit - there was a black woman that was way out of line also that should be thrown out. Don't know her name!
    She is as bad as he is . Don't know why she has not been thrown out either .
    Racist as all the rest . Very unprofessional . Once you violate the rules , you should not be
    allowed back .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Not frustrated , annoyed is more like it . If your to dumb to see how stupid they were
    tells me , your real stupid .
    Alldirt,is that all you got? Just show how intelligent and gullible you really are.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Jim wasn't the only one Trump was having problems with. Trump was very frustrated in the press conference.
    Yes he was. I had my Republican friend send me a text and said I think the President is having a bad day lol

Not frustrated , annoyed is more like it . If your to dumb to see how stupid they were
    tells me , your real stupid .
    Please the President was having a bad day and if you couldn't see that well then never mind..................

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    NOTE TO ALL LIBTARDS:

Its THE presidents press conference.....not the presses! Obey his rules or get.... "Acostad"!
    I believe Jim over stepped his bound but, the President was having a bad day and acting like manchild he is but, I'm sure you won't admit that.

Alldirt,is that all you got? Just show how intelligent and gullible you really are.
    Yep it looks like that's all he has lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I believe Jim over stepped his bound but, the President was having a bad day and acting like manchild he is but, I'm sure you won't admit that.
    Kid, the president did throw a little fit like a spoiled brat that he is. I thought he was going to cry. I was laughing when he walked away form the podium and stood there like a fool. The president hates it when reporters ask tuff questions and they go against his agenda. When they go against his agenda it becomes fake news.

Kid don't give alldirt any time he just like one of them ankle biter little dogs. Any time you or I post something we will reply like Trump would. He will attack and try to degrade us and not say anything intelligent. That's the only thing he can do with his IQ.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Kid, the president did throw a little fit like a spoiled brat that he is. I thought he was going to cry. I was laughing when he walked away form the podium and stood there like a fool. The president hates it when reporters ask tuff questions and they go against his agenda. When they go against his agenda it becomes fake news.

Kid don't give alldirt any time he just like one of them ankle biter little dogs. Any time you or I post something we will reply like Trump would. He will attack and try to degrade us and not say anything intelligent. That's the only thing he can do with his IQ.
    Yes it was obvious to some that the President was having a bad day after the 2018 election. Yes he can't handle when reporters ask tough questions. With that being said I thought Jim was out of line and should have stopped when the President asked him to stop but, I also thought the President acted like a spoiled little brat when the guy was standing up for Jim and he said I don't like you either. The guy never said anything bad about the President he was just sticking up for Jim.

Alldirt is no different then the rest when others don't agree with them they attack and like you said try and degrade those who don't agree with them but, I take it with a grain of salt and consider the source. Now you can see why they like Trump because, they act just like him. I have a friend that works for me sometimes and he is a strong supporter of the Republican party and Trump but, we can talk like 2 adults and not hurled insults at one another but, some act like 10 year old's on here just like the President does at times.

The president throwing a fit like the entire Democratic Party???you mean like that?

The irony in your statement is mesmerizing .
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I will bet this unintelligent gullible person is doing way better than your simple azz . I watch
    the boys on here tare your dumb azz up . And with that's all I need to step over your gutter azz .
    Further us can take loosing , Unlike you crying whining losing POS DEMS . Go crawl back in
    you box , Or cave that it may be .

I will bet this unintelligent gullible person is doing way better than your simple azz . I watch
    the boys on here tare your dumb azz up . And with that's all I need to step over your gutter azz .
    Further us can take loosing , Unlike you crying whining losing POS DEMS . Go crawl back in
    Republicans , are in a class steps above you gutter trashing DEMS . Just look at your
    leaders . their all a joke .

I guess ss12 and kidrock forget about this poll! Typical liberals!

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...n-trump-952209

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The president throwing a fit like the entire Democratic Party???you mean like that?

The irony in your statement is mesmerizing .
    The simple Democratic party , doe's nothing but cry . I feel like we still raising our children .
    WA WA WA WA .

I also love that bashing these boys do to your simple azz . Go crawl into your hole
    with zecol .

Are you sure those POS Dems as you call them are losing because, I just watched them get the house back.

The simple Democratic party , doe's nothing but cry . I feel like we still raising our children .
    WA WA WA WA .
    All the while our President acts like a child. As a matter fact some on here do especially when the resort to name calling when they don't agree with them or they get butt hurt over something. We don't have to agree on everything but, could at least be civil over it or even respect how others feel but, if some would rather act like an --- on here then I guess that's on them.