Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Alldirt,is that all you got? Just show how intelligent and gullible you really are.
    Right kid . I respond to post that's fair . when someone bash you , and this thread is
    not the start of bashing . You remember someone else's post from before . So I will
    follow the lead of the President by saying I fight back . I stay civil until names are said .
    So I will debate civil until trashed . I did post on your post until I realized It was the
    wrong post . I deleted , sorry . And will debate with you and others , until names are thrown .

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I guess ss12 and kidrock forget about this poll! Typical liberals!

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...n-trump-952209
    I'm not sure your point here but, I will agree Trump and the media both have done a great job of dividing this country. Obama divided the country and now Trump is. All you have to do is look at the past election to see that but, Like I said the Dems will screw this up and the Trump will win again. I told my wife we have 6 more years of this and then someone new will step in. The Dems don't have anyone right now where people can get behind and support but, that could all change in a years time but, honestly I don't care if its a Repub or a Dem as long as they can do good for all the people and not just a few. We are the richest country in the world, no reason we can't unite and do good for all. All this infighting will only lead to more division amongst us but, it looks like some of you are like Trump and like infighting. Well we can fight with the best of you if necessary but, don't really see the reason to

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Right kid . I respond to post that's fair . when someone bash you , and this thread is
    not the start of bashing . You remember someone else's post from before . So I will
    follow the lead of the President by saying I fight back . I stay civil until names are said .
    So I will debate civil until trashed . I did post on your post until I realized It was the
    wrong post . I deleted , sorry . And will debate with you and others , until names are thrown .
    I can say in the past I was as guilty as anyone for not being civil and decided to stay off this section for a while. I'm going to try and stay civil and if I can't well I might have to stay off here for good. I have no problem with people calling out the Dems when they feel what they did is wrong but, What I find amusing is they can't call out their own party for things they do. I mean we are all human and make mistakes and you can't tell me they don't do some things you have to say that's not right but, some on here will have a reason or make up one to say they did nothing wrong.

Just like what's going on in Florida right now. Where is the head of the DNC and why isn't he sending someone down there to see what's going on. We don't need nothing shady going on. I'm not going to say right now there is but, it sure seems fishy at best. At least Andrew Gillum did the right thing and conceded and we had to hear about him being a thief but, it actually looks like he did the right thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm not sure your point here but, I will agree Trump and the media both have done a great job of dividing this country. Obama divided the country and now Trump is. All you have to do is look at the past election to see that but, Like I said the Dems will screw this up and the Trump will win again. I told my wife we have 6 more years of this and then someone new will step in. The Dems don't have anyone right now where people can get behind and support but, that could all change in a years time but, honestly I don't care if its a Repub or a Dem as long as they can do good for all the people and not just a few. We are the richest country in the world, no reason we can't unite and do good for all. All this infighting will only lead to more division amongst us but, it looks like some of you are like Trump and like infighting. Well we can fight with the best of you if necessary but, don't really see the reason to
    Well , your not far enough off that I don't agree somewhat . The president is not
    racist . Although he points out people of different nations , with regards to being legal .
    But I don't count that racist , because you come from another country . But when the DEMS
    accuse the REPS , of racism because someone that's black , brown , gay , whatever , that's
    dividing all of us . And they use it for the vote . PLAIN & SIMPLE . Also the President is not
    the political President , He is different . But with the country headed the way it was , we needed
    someone to turn Washington upside down with all the corruption . The politicians don't get it .
    we needed a businessman to to right all their mistakes . And don't they have plenty . You
    cannot say without a doubt , that we have a lot of back door deals that are killing this country .
    They were and are dividing us all , for their own benefit , not for you and me .

Well , your not far enough off that I don't agree somewhat . The president is not
    racist . Although he points out people of different nations , with regards to being legal .
    But I don't count that racist , because you come from another country . But when the DEMS
    accuse the REPS , of racism because someone that's black , brown , gay , whatever , that's
    dividing all of us . And they use it for the vote . PLAIN & SIMPLE . Also the President is not
    the political President , He is different . But with the country headed the way it was , we needed
    someone to turn Washington upside down with all the corruption . The politicians don't get it .
    we needed a businessman to to right all their mistakes . And don't they have plenty . You
    cannot say without a doubt , that we have a lot of back door deals that are killing this country .
    They were and are dividing us all , for their own benefit , not for you and me .
    What you or I think may not be racist others may. I can't say one way or the other if the President is racist but he sure is borderline on that topic in my opinion but, you and I can agree to disagree on that one.

Both sides have their talking points when it comes to campaigning that's why you see nothing ever getting done because, if it did what would they run on. Immigration, Welfare ect. ect.

I can say in the past I was as guilty as anyone for not being civil and decided to stay off this section for a while. I'm going to try and stay civil and if I can't well I might have to stay off here for good. I have no problem with people calling out the Dems when they feel what they did is wrong but, What I find amusing is they can't call out their own party for things they do. I mean we are all human and make mistakes and you can't tell me they don't do some things you have to say that's not right but, some on here will have a reason or make up one to say they did nothing wrong.

Just like what's going on in Florida right now. Where is the head of the DNC and why isn't he sending someone down there to see what's going on. We don't need nothing shady going on. I'm not going to say right now there is but, it sure seems fishy at best. At least Andrew Gillum did the right thing and conceded and we had to hear about him being a thief but, it actually looks like he did the right thing here.
    I have said it before , I have come to hate the ( R & d ) . It has divided us all .
    This is the biggest reason I support the current President . Something had to change .
    Its a gamble . But what we have had , was and is destroying all of us . And I appreciate
    civil conversation . We need . I support America and our laws .

I have said it before , I have come to hate the ( R & d ) . It has divided us all .
    This is the biggest reason I support the current President . Something had to change .
    Its a gamble . But what we have had , was and is destroying all of us . And I appreciate
    civil conversation . We need . I support America and our laws .
    I agree...……………………………. by the way I know ss12 personally and he will agree with you and that he doesn't like the R or D either and hasn't voted for a Democrat or a Republican for several years now. Like I said I know him personally. I used to help him on his race car and he has driven my car before and all funded by ourselves with no help from others. He and I both can't ask people for money. We were taught to buy it ourselves and if we couldn't afford it we didn't do it hence the reason we sold out. It wasn't that we couldn't afford we just didn't want to anymore. So not all Democrats or Independents are free loaders like some like to paint with a broad brush.

Our family avoids as much as possible , the political debate , for obvious reason .
    Sometimes it's hard to pass some conversation on here . but I try and stay civil .
    On the other hand My family also races a super . We support it our selves also .
    Definitely hard to keep up . We also hope there are changes to the cost . Something
    we have do all our lives . 1am sure somewhere we have crossed paths in the pits
    somewhere . And in the racing families , I know we all want a country that gets
    along with one another . We sure have the problems it seems . Think I will go hibernate
    somewhere , Its cold .

Alldirt,is that all you got? Just show how intelligent and gullible you really are.
    He told you the facts. That should be plenty. Political hacks posing as journalists need to be canned.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    He told you the facts. That should be plenty. Political hacks posing as journalists need to be canned.
    So would you say Hannity needs to be fired?

So would you say Hannity needs to be fired?
    What for....telling the truth?

Besides, he doesn't claim to be a journalist, just a talk show host!

You might wanna check the ratings.....Fox is wayyyyyyy above cnn and msnbc!

Alldirt who started the disrespectful post? Here is my 1st post on this topic.

11-08-2018, 05:40 AM

ss12

Jim wasn't the only one Trump was having problems with. Trump was very frustrated in the press conference.

Now this is your post which was #18

11-08-2018, 06:19 AM

ALLDIRT

Jim wasn't the only one Trump was having problems with. Trump was very frustrated in the press conference.
    Not frustrated , annoyed is more like it . If your to dumb to see how stupid they were
    tells me , your real stupid .

I usually don't respond to your post because of the disrespect and the stupidity. I only respond to commenters that I can have a intelligent conversation with. You are a true trumpster blame everybody else even when you are at fault. My disrespectful post(#26) toward you was after your above post #18. So please quit playing the victim when you are actually the instigator. And here is post #26

11-08-2018, 07:52 PM

ss12

Not frustrated , annoyed is more like it . If your to dumb to see how stupid they were
    tells me , your real stupid .
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Hes having a bad day.... REALLLYYYY. OK... if the flock says so. LMFAO LMFAOSM!!!! Hes sick and tired of the FAKE MEDIA and letting a few know how much hes p*ssed. Ive heard theres a few more their looking into pulling the ir passes too. He has the Senate AND the Supreme Court on his side. Lets not forget his military for backup. Plus lets not forget all the BILLIONS of dollars those rich idiots spent to lose.... bad day... 'snicker' ok
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 11-09-2018 at 04:58 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I do have to say , that in the division that's happen to this country , that defending the President
    seems to me that its American thing you do .

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    What for....telling the truth?

Besides, he doesn't claim to be a journalist, just a talk show host!

You might wanna check the ratings.....Fox is wayyyyyyy above cnn and msnbc!

So Fox news is not a news organizations but, more of a entertainment channel?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Hes having a bad day.... REALLLYYYY. OK... if the flock says so. LMFAO LMFAOSM!!!! Hes sick and tired of the FAKE MEDIA and letting a few know how much hes p*ssed. Ive heard theres a few more their looking into pulling the ir passes too. He has the Senate AND the Supreme Court on his side. Lets not forget his military for backup. Plus lets not forget all the BILLIONS of dollars those rich idiots spent to lose.... bad day... 'snicker' ok
    You don't have believe but, his actions showed he was having a bad day!!

With how the country has been divided , sometimes we react to statements by the press .
    As an American raised to respect laws . The press has most of us slamming each other . We can admit it or not . The media landscape has changed . I accept the way we vote , and am outraged
    when its not accepted by the outcome . The cheating done in Washington has us all at odds .
    So whether or not , that you voted for this President , or what ever President . Its obvious that
    they have us name calling . So I am defending this President . So with that you are right , I did
    slam you first . Just fired up about all the political slander . one post leads to another . I will be
    careful about my post until I am hit first . Now I know all the posters that I agree with , and some
    who agree with me, and some who don't will say whaah , huh . well maybe I should be more careful . But I will be watching .

I do have to say , that in the division that's happen to this country , that defending the President
    seems to me that its American thing you do .
    If you want to defend the president that your choice. I can respect your choice but my choice is not to defend a liar. By the way I haven't voted for either party for the last 4-5 presidential elections. I have been voting for a 3rd party because I want a change into what we have today. To me Trump is not the answer.

If Trump's lies where bricks the border wall would be done by now!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

If you want to defend the president that your choice. I can respect your choice but my choice is not to defend a liar. By the way I haven't voted for either party for the last 4-5 presidential elections. I have been voting for a 3rd party because I want a change into what we have today. To me Trump is not the answer.

If Trump's lies where bricks the border wall would be done by now!
    You mean like I know Matt Whitaker and he's a good guy a month ago on fox the entertainment channel and now today He doesn't know Matt Whitaker you mean that liar lol

With how the country has been divided , sometimes we react to statements by the press .
    As an American raised to respect laws . The press has most of us slamming each other . We can admit it or not . The media landscape has changed . I accept the way we vote , and am outraged
    when its not accepted by the outcome . The cheating done in Washington has us all at odds .
    So whether or not , that you voted for this President , or what ever President . Its obvious that
    they have us name calling . So I am defending this President . So with that you are right , I did
    slam you first . Just fired up about all the political slander . one post leads to another . I will be
    careful about my post until I am hit first . Now I know all the posters that I agree with , and some
    who agree with me, and some who don't will say whaah , huh . well maybe I should be more careful . But I will be watching .
    I knew you were a nice guy that just cares about this country and is passionate about your views and that I CAN RESPECT THAT!!