Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Looks like a MULLET to me. What was the problem???? Not enough hair spray in France????

I'd be proud to work for CNN, someone has to report the truth about this totally corrupt and illegitimate "President"
    Word on the street is CNN is looking for a NEW White House reporter.....seems a press pass has become available!

Go join the clowns....you'll fit right in, or is that LEFT?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yeah there was a threat of RAIN and they thought he would melt and then they wouldn't be able to explain how he disappeared without a trace lol
    Oohhh tooo funny!!!! You make fun of reality. Must be the snowflake in you!!!!

"President" Donald J Trump on Saturday November 10th [Veterans Day weekend] decided to cancel his visit to a French cemetery that has the remains of over 1000 AMERICANS killed in action during WW1, due to rain. I'm glad he decided against making the ultimate sacrifice [His Mullet] instead of honoring true American heroes. This shows what is truly important to this FARCE of a President.
    With your nonsense, you are a perfect example of someone who needs to try grasping reality. Only a fool would take up this stupid left wing tripe. It is apparent to me that the Left wing media is flat running out of things to trash Trump on. I guess it is hard to come up with garbage like this non stop day after day.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    With your nonsense, you are a perfect example of someone who needs to try grasping reality. Only a fool would take up this stupid left wing tripe. It is apparent to me that the Left wing media is flat running out of things to trash Trump on. I guess it is hard to come up with garbage like this non stop day after day.
    Just wait until tomorrow , They are hiding from the elections until the illegal count is finished .

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Maybe theres a real good reason he didnt go. Like there was intel of an attempted assassination on him(again)? Especially after what he said to Macron on the European Army
    I read that there was actually some protesters along the route. Some young ladies were topless along the route. They were probably afraid our Pervert in Chief would want to stop and try to fondle them.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Just wait until tomorrow , They are hiding from the elections until the illegal count is finished .
    No illegal count going on just more hyperbole from the right. I don't know what the Repubs have to hide it's not like the Dems are going to take the lead when the recount is done. Calm down a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Oohhh tooo funny!!!! You make fun of reality. Must be the snowflake in you!!!!
    Please give me a break with the snowflake crap bugs!!

I read that there was actually some protesters along the route. Some young ladies were topless along the route. They were probably afraid our Pervert in Chief would want to stop and try to fondle them.
    Melania stood up and said do you want him on the same street with a half naked lady. He won't be able to stop himself and then we will have to try and explain it away lol

No illegal count going on just more hyperbole from the right. I don't know what the Repubs have to hide it's not like the Dems are going to take the lead when the recount is done. Calm down a little.
    No illegal count??.......they got caught today mixing in 22 ballots with unmatching signatures!And then they tried to just pass it off as they made a simple mistake!

Snipes will be fired by Scott as soon as the votes are verified!She has a long history of criminal acts/incompetence!

Please give me a break with the snowflake crap bugs!!
    Then quit melting down bunny!!!!

Melania stood up and said do you want him on the same street with a half naked lady. He won't be able to stop himself and then we will have to try and explain it away lol
    Sad you never wise up or change.

Then quit melting down bunny!!!!
    No melting here bugs but, The President just might melt. The reason he won't visit the cemetery lol

Sad you never wise up or change.
    lol...…………………………………………………………………………..

Snowflake Trump couldn't handle a few raindrops? What a shocker!

I repeat, he was told not to go to the cemetery by his security team.

Now crawl back in there.
    What was the threat?

Did you support Bill and Hillery when they were hiding all the sex accusations . But for years ,
    before he was President , and all the years as President . Some how I bet you did .

Trump skips visit to Arlington National Cemetery. I guess there was a threat there as well right bugs lol

Probably a life attempt. Come on now.
    What was this life attempt? No one is reporting on this must be some kind of secrete

What was this life attempt? No one is reporting on this must be some kind of secrete
    That's the media for you . What would be sick . That if something did happen . the left
    would be dancing in the streets . Sick .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    That's the media for you . What would be sick . That if something did happen . the left
    would be dancing in the streets . Sick .
    I can't find anything on Fox and I thought they were not part of the msm. Maybe I missed it