Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Trump rained out

"President" Donald J Trump on Saturday November 10th [Veterans Day weekend] decided to cancel his visit to a French cemetery that has the remains of over 1000 AMERICANS killed in action during WW1, due to rain. I'm glad he decided against making the ultimate sacrifice [His Mullet] instead of honoring true American heroes. This shows what is truly important to this FARCE of a President.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    "President" Donald J Trump on Saturday November 10th [Veterans Day weekend] decided to cancel his visit to a French cemetery that has the remains of over 1000 AMERICANS killed in action during WW1, due to rain. I'm glad he decided against making the ultimate sacrifice [His Mullet] instead of honoring true American heroes. This shows what is truly important to this FARCE of a President.
    Where was any of left to praise a man that brought all the North Korean lost vets , that I
    am sure one hundred percent their loved ones was overwhelmed with .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Where was any of left to praise a man that brought all the North Korean lost vets , that I
    am sure one hundred percent their loved ones was overwhelmed with .
    Sorry, I can not praise a "man" that uses our Military and Veterans as props, to get votes and backdoor payments from defense contractors.

I am glad our soldiers were returned from Korea, and I send out many Thank-yous to our Veterans for their many sacrifices.

Sorry, I can not praise a "man" that uses our Military and Veterans as props, to get votes and backdoor payments from defense contractors.

I am glad our soldiers were returned from Korea, and I send out many Thank-yous to our Veterans for their many sacrifices.
    So how do you think that happen . Out of the clear blue sky . He ha worked more for
    the military than the last azz . I bet you attend obummer rallies .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    So how do you think that happen . Out of the clear blue sky . He ha worked more for
    the military than the last azz . I bet you attend obummer rallies .
    Meanwhile, N. Korea is still building nukes and missiles, but to you GULLIBLES the problem is solved, because the LIAR in Chief told you so.

Meanwhile, N. Korea is still building nukes and missiles, but to you GULLIBLES the problem is solved, because the LIAR in Chief told you so.
    You speak with no proof .......... that is lying !!

Quote Originally Posted by Crash Dummy View Post
    First of all, that ain't no MULLET. Second, you need a job at CNN where you can criticize the President for everything he does and maybe someone will give a SH!T!!!!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-11-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Did you graduate from the Academy of the Brainwashed. With a BS degree bullchit??????

Who got our soldiers returned by the way? and no NOT OBUMMER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    First of all, that ain't no MULLET. Second, you need a job at CNN where you can criticize the President for everything he does and maybe someone will give a SH!T!!!!!!
    Awwwww.....Jims just mad, he hasn't been given his press credentials back!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtBAG007 View Post
    You speak with no proof .......... that is lying !!
    https://www.npr.org/2018/07/02/62526...ction-facility

Expand your mind and read a little bit.

Looks like a MULLET to me. What was the problem???? Not enough hair spray in France????

I'd be proud to work for CNN, someone has to report the truth about this totally corrupt and illegitimate "President"

Looks like a MULLET to me. What was the problem???? Not enough hair spray in France????

I'd be proud to work for CNN, someone has to report the truth about this totally corrupt and illegitimate "President"
    Yes I guess your head has exploded . You would . You think It could be fixed with obummer .
    Like I said, they are working more about this than any of the last administrations .
    You must be a little short , not to realize this won't happen over night . At least I can sleep
    better at night knowing , their working on it . And talking with them unlike any President before .
    DUMB just plain DUMB .

So you don’ t believe "............... oh that’s right ..........Russian collusion........again no proof whatsoever! I know that p!sses you off but that’s on you !

Crash4 has a job at BSNBC... https://youtu.be/VH3K9kOq1JA
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Sorry, I can not praise a "man" that uses our Military and Veterans as props, to get votes and backdoor payments from defense contractors.I am glad our soldiers were returned from Korea, and I send out many Thank-yous to our Veterans for their many sacrifices.
    So Trump didnt get vets a bill for private doctors? And like $715mil for the military?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    So Trump didnt get vets a bill for private doctors? And like $715mil for the military?
    https://youtu.be/CiIK1H_yTxM

Maybe theres a real good reason he didnt go. Like there was intel of an attempted assassination on him(again)? Especially after what he said to Macron on the European Army

Security people advised President Trump not to go to the grave site.

But you would have been tickled if he did and there was an attempt, I bet. ss

No you would be proud to spew lies and propaganda where some people would actually hear and believe it. That's dirty low down work, right up your alley!!!

Security people advised President Trump not to go to the grave site.

But you would have been tickled if he did and there was an attempt, I bet. ss
    Yeah there was a threat of RAIN and they thought he would melt and then they wouldn't be able to explain how he disappeared without a trace lol