Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh-oh

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid go to thread titled Democraps read Post #1 and #8. Then go tread titled the Judge and check out post #9. Then go to tread Hillary pt3 and check out post #11. Then check out tread Mueller page 2 post #26. lol There are several more post but I will quit at that.
    And go to infowars and listen to what Alex has to say and report back to yourself !

Kid go to thread titled Democraps read Post #1 and #8. Then go tread titled the Judge and check out post #9. Then go to tread Hillary pt3 and check out post #11. Then check out tread Mueller page 2 post #26. lol There are several more post but I will quit at that.
    I think he must be a fan of infowars. that's the guy that said Sandy Hook didn't happen. And they want us to believe what that guys has to say. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    And go to infowars and listen to what Alex has to say and report back to yourself !
    You mean that Sandy Hook didn't happen. Yep someone that we can trust Not.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You mean that Sandy Hook didn't happen. Yep someone that we can trust Not.
    Ss quotes infowars not me !

SS still has that pic of Hildabeast with a strapon giving it to Bernie in his mind. LMAO!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

What wrong Dirtman can't handle the facts. I'm not the one using Infowars as a source of information. We all know that Trump likes infowars. We all know you like Trump which means you like infowars!! It fits you and Trump's agenda. If you still want to think I use Infowars as a source of information go ahead because most of the poster know better. keep making a fool out of yourself.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/15/opini...ley/index.html
    Most importantly, his show also has the backing of President Donald Trump, who has argued Jones has an amazing reputation and deserves a Pulitzer.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    SS still has that pic of Hildabeast with a strapon giving it to Bernie in his mind. LMAO!!!!

Dirtdobber don't be upset because you use infowars as a creditable source of information. dirtman007 believe everything you post on here. It just shows how gullible you gentleman real are. The rest of your sources are just as reliable.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Ss quotes infowars not me !
    If I have please prove it. I will be waiting. It will be real easy to prove just search it on the search box. You need to attack dirtdobber because he does use it as a source.

If I have please prove it. I will be waiting. It will be real easy to prove just search it on the search box. You need to attack dirtdobber because he does use it as a source.
    Now can you see why they voted for Trump. They make stuff up and get their sheep to believe it lol

Now can you see why they voted for Trump. They make stuff up and get their sheep to believe it lol
    Kid, that why most college educated voters vote the way they do(democrat). In the rural parts of America where they don't spend a lot on education they vote for republicans. The republicans know they need to keep their base uneducated so they will keep vote against their own best interest.

I voted the way I did because I was sick of choices we had . Any kind of change would be
    a step in the right direction . We were going the wrong way .

Dirtdobber don't be upset because you use infowars as a creditable source of information. dirtman007 believe everything you post on here. It just shows how gullible you gentleman real are. The rest of your sources are just as reliable.
    Pretty sure I havent used any info from your news sourse. My proof comes from reliable places as I have put them on here before. The only gullible ones on here are you kid crash and mcfarter. Maybe you should do some research for yourself and stop watch infowars and the young turks. SHEEP
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Kid, that why most college educated voters vote the way they do(democrat). In the rural parts of America where they don't spend a lot on education they vote for republicans. The republicans know they need to keep their base uneducated so they will keep vote against their own best interest.
    LMFAO... this coming from a janitor... LMFAOSM

Ive proved what Ive said time and time again. The real sheep a.k.a you and the flock keep screaming the s.o.s the msm dishes out. LMAO Prove me wrong

Ive proved what Ive said time and time again. The real sheep a.k.a you and the flock keep screaming the s.o.s the msm dishes out. LMAO Prove me wrong
    And you believe Alex Jones, a guy that says Sandy Hook never happened LMFAO!!!!!

Get in line little Guy lmfao!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!!!

Pretty sure I havent used any info from your news sourse. My proof comes from reliable places as I have put them on here before. The only gullible ones on here are you kid crash and mcfarter. Maybe you should do some research for yourself and stop watch infowars and the young turks. SHEEP
    Dirtdobber please prove that I have used infowars as a new sources. Here I will prove you have used infowars as a creditable new sources.

dirtdobber45

Default Democraps

As I have said many times its ok for them to do whatever but no one else can. This thread is dedicated to the bs dog and pony show.... Joe Biden is a perv... https://www.infowars.com/ex-secret-s...level-groping/. And a sorry sob.. https://conservativetribune.com/bide...aned-memorial/. If a GOP conservative wouldve done this... https://conservativetribune.com/dem-...oman-ignorant/ we would never hear the end of it. They left would be in the streets protesting

dirtdobber45

BUSTED... https://www.infowars.com/claim-repor...-accuse-moore/

This is just a couple there are several more times that "YOU" have used infowars as a source of information. Now who using inforwars as a new source???? Now its on here for everybody to see who is using infowars as a creditable new source.

New source??? Lmao look at the date they were posted. Been awhile.. lmao. And if you look there were other sites I was using on that Democraps you posted. Lmao new source lmao. Try again sheep... LMFAO LMFAOSM!!!!

And you believe Alex Jones, a guy that says Sandy Hook never happened LMFAO!!!!!Get in line little Guy lmfao!!!!!!Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!!!
    When did I say I believed Alex??? Lmao.. if you listen or read whats being said most times hes quoting a news source. That was my point. Not what his dumb@$$ comments were on the story.... LMFAO... try again sheep. Bet you and ss all huddled up in the barn LMFAO

When did I say I believed Alex??? Lmao.. if you listen or read whats being said most times hes quoting a news source. That was my point. Not what his dumb@$$ comments were on the story.... LMFAO... try again sheep. Bet you and ss all huddled up in the barn LMFAO
    No I'm with my lovely wife in our cozy warm house. So little guy you are wrong again lmao!!!

No I'm with my lovely wife in our cozy warm house. So little guy you are wrong again lmao!!!
    Yea ok... so your married to ss lil guy?