Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Bloomquist in a crate!!

should be fun to see how he does for $20,000 this weekend.

I posed that question almost 3 weeks ago and surprisingly got no response.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?387...ist-next-event

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I posed that question almost 3 weeks ago and surprisingly got no response.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?387...ist-next-event

Thats cuz nobody cared to answer you!😁
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Thats cuz nobody cared to answer you!
    Go feed the dogs

It doesn't have him listed on DoD as an entrant. But it's been on his schedule for atleast a couple weeks.

He'll go down and spankem. Then the whining will begin... lmfao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Go ahead and put his name on the check!

https://www.facebook.com/DirtRacingM...omment_mention

I've heard Overton is gonna be there so may have some competition.

Bloomer must b cherry picking.
    This is same race davenport raced and people said he was cherry picking cuz it was a crate race.

So we create a new class (crates) when the top class gets too expensive, then pay $20,000 to win which attracts the big names. Makes sense. JMO

Sue him for copyright infringement Dirt Fan. Im tired of all these people going around stealing everyones thunder lol..jk DF I remember when you posted it...

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    So we create a new class (crates) when the top class gets too expensive, then pay $20,000 to win which attracts the big names. Makes sense. JMO
    Yeah I think its bs myself. If Swainsboro any balls they wouldn't let guys like jd, Scott, Bronson, Rambo, Hudson, Ross, Ferguson and ect race the event. Anyone raced more than 10 super late race they shouldnot be allowed to race any big money crate event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Yeah I think its bs myself. If Swainsboro any balls they wouldn't let guys like jd, Scott, Bronson, Rambo, Hudson, Ross, Ferguson and ect race the event. Anyone raced more than 10 super late race they shouldnot be allowed to race any big money crate event.
    At the very least if you have ever won a Regional or Touring event...

It's not about the health of the sport for these promoters it's about profit and those names coming are sure gonna add some more butts in the stands.

There used to be a big paying crate race that you had to run a certain amount of crate races to be qualified to run the big show I cant remember where it was but I think it wasnt long ago. I remember jd running it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    It's not about the health of the sport for these promoters it's about profit and those names coming are sure gonna add some more butts in the stands.
    I understand why the promoters want the big names there and I understand why the big name are wanting to race these races. Maybe the $20,000 to win is about right for the crates and the super purses are lacking, but when there are many super races that pay less then $10,000 to win I think paying a crate class $20,000 defeats the purpose of the class. It's not the drivers fault, nor the promoters IMO, this is where the sanctioning body is needed to keep the class what it was intended to be, less expensive.
    We all know that the racers are their own enemy when it comes to the rising costs of racing. These big name guys are leading the way, even though I don't think it's their intent to do so.

This is a non touring sanctioned event so who cares who shows up.

This is a non touring sanctioned event so who cares who shows up.
    I could care less who shows up TBH, but don't complain about the costs of racing when this stuff happens. I have no problem with Scott and other guys running this race, as long as they are allowed to, they should IMO. Big purses to control costs is not effective was my point.

Running a crate might be saving money compared to open motor until you bolt on after market light weight low drag/friction parts

Running a crate might be saving money compared to open motor until you bolt on after market light weight low drag/friction parts
    yep , now if they made them run non adjustable oil shocks , no bumps or stacks or 2 stage , and one shock per wheel and one tire with no grooving or sipping , except for aero advantage , i wouldn't care who showed up ,

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Most definitely.

I think it’s the one Fastrack World Championship Race that only allowed strictly crate guys. Think the $5k one.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.