Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Just as a matter of record going forward, even though it may be the southernmost state, but Floridians are Floridians. We don't really claim them.
    Sh1t, about half of them “Floridians” are transplanted New Yorkers, Buckeyes, and snowbirds from the upper Midwest. Florida is like NYC. People from there ain’t necessarily from there.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I was watching the race on Ciaras instagram live, Bronson did run Scott up the track coming off 2. Cody was prob 20 feet away from Ciara sitting on Bronsons pit cart and she panned to him on the caution and he was acting like an a** flipping Kyle off and flipped her off and mouthing at her and crew guys...
    Ciara already ran Cody once in Zona, you figure he’d know better. And really, a Pierce Bronson match seems karmically appropriate.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Just a field filler! Not even the best from Florida! Lloyd and Whitner are better, just need Sluggs $$$$$!

Haha irony of people calling kyle classless, roids head, thief but forget Cody no better a junk meth head runs his mouth to much. Cody going get his face beat in one day. He no better than Kyle or the Pierce. Yall say Bobby trash because of his family i guess it could goes same with Bloomquist keeping trash around him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Haha irony of people calling kyle classless, roids head, thief but forget Cody no better a junk meth head runs his mouth to much. Cody going get his face beat in one day. He no better than Kyle or the Pierce. Yall say Bobby trash because of his family i guess it could goes same with Bloomquist keeping trash around him lol.
    Let me clue you in. Bronson is more trash then Bloomquist and Pierce combined.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Cody is actually a legit fabricator .... Can Bronson or pierce build a car from a pile of tubing ? I don’t know the answer to that I was just asking .

Quote Originally Posted by sc0tt View Post
    Just a field filler! Not even the best from Florida! Lloyd and Whitner are better, just need Sluggs $$$$$!
    You forgot a guy named Pearson and I would throw Fitz in there as well.

“Ciara already ran Cody once in Zona, you figure he’d know better. And really, a Pierce Bronson match seems karmically appropriate.”

For the 1000th time... that wasn’t Cody in Arizona.... that was Shawn she chased...

Huck- In response to your question.

I'm guessing probably not.

I'll give a little benefit of the doubt this year. He went to alot of tracks he hasn't been to very much or even at all.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 11-25-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Let me clue you in. Bronson is more trash then Bloomquist and Pierce combined.
    Like you said they are all trash. That some left wing type chit there haha it's ok for one to do it but not the other side because they are racist if they do. Trash is trash so what if one is more than the other lol. A hooker is a hooker don't matter how many they been with than the other.

Listen I’m not some big Cody fan but I’ve been a Bloomquist fan since the 80’s and a Pierce fan since the first time I seen him
    Run eldora. Bloomquist left the 40 car 2 lanes on the bottom coming off 2 and he still forced him over the bank. That’s a BS move period

lack of talent! drives with his head up his ass!

kwd1253
    Being a thief and a first class whinny idiot with minimal talent for the good equipment he has is gonna hang over his head for the rest of his life.
    Enjoy your day.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA

Is the national late model series crates or supers?

Poor Ciara... She's The Biggest Loser...

Scroll through the photo gallery. Apparently Whitener wasn't too happy with Bronson either. I don't think he was telling him he was #1.

https://www.dirtondirt.com/photoGallery.php?id=7636
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 11-25-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Scroll through the photo gallery. Apparently Whitener wasn't too happy with Bronson either. I don't think he was telling him he was #1.

https://www.dirtondirt.com/photoGallery.php?id=7636
    That pic with Whitener and Bronson is glorious. ha ha ha ha
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA

The Florida panhandle and North Florida are very Southern and redneck. Especially the Panhandle.
    Nothing wrong with that though lol.

NC is filled with transplants as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    The Florida panhandle and North Florida are very Southern and redneck. Especially the Panhandle.Nothing wrong with that though lol.NC is filled with transplants as well.
    The South ends at interstate 10.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    kwd1253
    Being a thief and a first class whinny idiot with minimal talent for the good equipment he has is gonna hang over his head for the rest of his life.
    Enjoy your day.
    For minimal talent guy he finished before Bloomquist. You just have blind hate for the guy, that is all. Enjoy your day as well lol.