Thread: Tyler Erb

Default Tyler Erb

Signed with Best Performance with Josh Richards leaving.

I thought they were cutting back...

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I thought they were cutting back...
    Same... maybe Tyler looking to relocate, didn’t he just have a little one?

Where is Josh going?

I'm sure Erb brought some cash to the table. Its a win-win for both parties. He has matured immensely as a wheelman the second half of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by speedyshocks View Post
    I'm sure Erb brought some cash to the table. Its a win-win for both parties. He has matured immensely as a wheelman the second half of this season.
    Plus his interviews and his duct tape “not here to make friends, here to win money” or whatever he had on his car at the end of the season are epic.

Either DB or Bowyer

My question is. Is it still Rocket2 or will that follow Richards wherever he goes?

"rocket2" will be Bowyer with Richards

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Either DB or Bowyer My question is. Is it still Rocket2 or will that follow Richards wherever he goes?
    I would expect strong support, but not Rocket2.

And here I thought Best Performance liked winning and competing for championships.... guess not....

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    And here I thought Best Performance liked winning and competing for championships.... guess not....
    They will win. Championships may take a while.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    Somebody must of had there eyes closed and ears shut for the last 3 months of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Somebody must of had there eyes closed and ears shut for the last 3 months of the season
    Seriously? He got hot and found some speed at the end. Hardly a resume to win a Championship.

Richards gave them a Championship and a runnerup in the 2 years he was in the seat. That not gonna happen with Erb.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Seriously? He got hot and found some speed at the end. Hardly a resume to win a Championship.

Richards gave them a Championship and a runnerup in the 2 years he was in the seat. That not gonna happen with Erb.
    And 2 $100k wins

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Seriously? He got hot and found some speed at the end. Hardly a resume to win a Championship. Richards gave them a Championship and a runnerup in the 2 years he was in the seat. That not gonna happen with Erb.
    Everyone said the same thing with JD a couple years ago. Now look 3 years of running a tour 2 championships and a runner up.

Terbo will win some races for them. The kid is improving pretty rapidly. Championships are little ways off in the distance yet.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Erb qualifies better than BShepp and Richards. He's a good kid and will win some big races next year.....watch and see.

Quote Originally Posted by GRT62 View Post
    Everyone said the same thing with JD a couple years ago. Now look 3 years of running a tour 2 championships and a runner up.
    Lol, when? When JD is paired with Rumley, or getting some consulting from Rumley, he is very good. Good without Rumley, but top notch when they are clicking and together.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Erb qualifies better than BShepp and Richards. He's a good kid and will win some big races next year.....watch and see.
    But he isn’t consistent yet, getting better, but not consistent. BShepp and Josh are consistent.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Lol, when? When JD is paired with Rumley, or getting some consulting from Rumley, he is very good. Good without Rumley, but top notch when they are clicking and together.
    Bingo. Case in point his stint with Barry Wright. He was garbage. He leaves and some other dude wins in the car and Madden proved that Barry can still build a car...at least for a year!