Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Where does he hear that from? You think he has time to read here?
    IDK if Clint does but there are a lot of big name people in the industry who read this board. It would actually surprise you, I think one well known guy has a screen name and posts often.

Where does he hear that from? You think he has time to read here?
    You'd be surprised the folks that do have time for 4m.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

No I really wouldn't be surprised. I only asked about Bowyer. Not everyone else and their brothers.

No I really wouldn't be surprised. I only asked about Bowyer. Not everyone else and their brothers.
    So then who's to say Clint doesn't look at it? Lol that was the point..

Hi Clint Bowyer!!!

DF ur killing me lol...To everyone who thinks Josh is gna be the savior, do you think Darrell forgot how to drive? I myself dont think so, We will see what Josh is made of thats for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    DF ur killing me lol...To everyone who thinks Josh is gna be the savior, do you think Darrell forgot how to drive? I myself dont think so, We will see what Josh is made of thats for sure...
    No. I think Darrell’s cars were out to lunch. Josh is better than Darrell to me, but Bowyer has a pretty sketchy track record on getting results. Like a year with O’Neal, and one with Francis. Other than that not so hot.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

What would be any different? Richards in a Rocket (no change) all you need is adequate power, CBR has that in spades and you will get about the same results with Richards. Only thing different is a Crew Chief.

Now Don ONeal if staying with CBR will be the interesting part, will he run a Rocket chassis? I would think Don O in a Rocket would be a fast combo, he is aging but he can still wheel em for sure, even with the "young guns" LOL.

Club 29 Chassis were whats holding up both Drivers in 2018 with CBR, whether they want to realize that or not. That broke down RF deal has been done for years now. Bloomquist or the Rockets dont run anything close to it, Nose down sure...
    Last edited by Kromulous; 11-28-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Just say no...

Bayko, I agree totally. I think josh is without question a seat of the pants driver and can determine what changes need to be made. When that xr-1 was being developed his input was invaluable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    What would be any different? Richards in a Rocket (no change) all you need is adequate power, CBR has that in spades and you will get about the same results with Richards. Only thing different is a Crew Chief.

Now Don ONeal if staying with CBR will be the interesting part, will he run a Rocket chassis? I would think Don O in a Rocket would be a fast combo, he is aging but he can still wheel em for sure, even with the "young guns" LOL.

Club 29 Chassis were whats holding up both Drivers in 2018 with CBR, whether they want to realize that or not. That broke down RF deal has been done for years now. Bloomquist or the Rockets dont run anything close to it, Nose down sure...

Don’t see how BD/club 29 chassis was holding them up when Hudson and epj did well in them this pass season.

There isn't a modern car out there that cant get it done if you give it what it wants.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I think Lanigan is better off in his own stuff with his own guys, one team, calling the shots

I think Lanigan is better off in his own stuff with his own guys, one team, calling the shots
    It sure work in the past so, you might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    That team has run several different chassis and never had the success of other teams that were similar in resources and driver talent.

And Club 29 won quite a few races last year with other teams.

Will see who will be calling the shots on set up this year. If Josh can't get the crew chief on his side of setting the car up. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    IDK if Clint does but there are a lot of big name people in the industry who read this board. It would actually surprise you, I think one well known guy has a screen name and posts often.
    Thanks for blowing my cover...
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    Thanks for blowing my cover...
    Josh has tons of talent but my question is are they switching to durhams ? At BPM he whined until they got one. He just don't like the chevy's. Also Josh will take care of all the shock stuff and know one will have any idea what he is doing !

Quote Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
    Josh has tons of talent but my question is are they switching to durhams ? At BPM he whined until they got one. He just don't like the chevy's. Also Josh will take care of all the shock stuff and know one will have any idea what he is doing !
    Josh ran Cornett Lightnings (Chevy) when he started driving the Rocket house car and had them for awhile until they switched to Durhams.