Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Truth of the matter is, Moran never turned the ride down. Moran, tmac, and Overton were the main guys they were targeting from the day Bobby left. Tmac and Overton had already been in the works with other rides. Moran and another driver from Missouri were final 2 in the running for the ride.

What I've heard is Moran will run Lucas Oil for Dunn Benson and is still gonna run a partial schedule with Twarog in the 9. My guess is when Lucas Oil Is off he will be driving the 9.

Quote Originally Posted by HammerDown20 View Post
    What I've heard is Moran will run Lucas Oil for Dunn Benson and is still gonna run a partial schedule with Twarog in the 9. My guess is when Lucas Oil Is off he will be driving the 9.
    That would be great news if true.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That would be great news if true.
    Agreed. Would be awesome to see Moran with that much funding. Not that they don’t have money but ya know. Moran’s a good kid and can’t wait for this.

Who is the major backing he is bringing with him ?? I seen tworg is looking for a new driven so I assume not him .....

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Who is the major backing he is bringing with him ?? I seen tworg is looking for a new driven so I assume not him .....
    Tworg isn’t looking for a new driver you clown... he’s running select races with Moran and then selling out....

Yes Moran is in the dunn Benson ride and running select races in the 9

my opinion tye had no plans of quiting anytime soon untill moran bailed, i agree zach dohm would be nice to see what he could do with it

Quote Originally Posted by maypop racing engines View Post
    my opinion tye had no plans of quiting anytime soon untill moran bailed, i agree zach dohm would be nice to see what he could do with it
    Might wanna read the article on DoD

Pretty obvious Moran has the DB ride after reading the DoD article. Great to see that Twarog plans to enter with Moran in the 9 car at the PDC, Firecracker, Speedweeks, USA Nationals and Eldora.

Like I said in a post back in august Moran to Dunn Benson motorsports

A few pages back there was talk of "buying" rides. Well that just happened in the Nascar truck series. Won the championship but is being replaced by a driver who is bringing funding with him that will keep the doors open at the shop.

https://autoweek.com/article/nascar/...osing-his-ride

wouldn't be a ride without the funding so its a double edge sword
    "Running the bottom is like having a job!" ~ Jack Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    A few pages back there was talk of "buying" rides. Well that just happened in the Nascar truck series. Won the championship but is being replaced by a driver who is bringing funding with him that will keep the doors open at the shop.

https://autoweek.com/article/nascar/...osing-his-ride

This is the problem w nascar. Part of the problem is certain employees are overpaid which has driven up the price to sponsor a team along w other things.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!