Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Overton hot streak...

This kid is on a role .How many diff. teams,cars,motor series,tracks and he can win!!!!!!

Put him in anything and he wins. Dude is under appreciated when it comes to talking about the future stars of DLM racing.

Is he an (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) to work with or what seems to be the problem staying in a ride, like stated above he wins in every car he hops in.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Is he an (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) to work with or what seems to be the problem staying in a ride, like stated above he wins in every car he hops in.
    Rough on equipment tears up a lot of siht what's been said before

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    drive one as hard as he does and its going to test any equipment, the only bad one i can remember was the eldora one and that was billy moyers fault for the most part, yes brandon could have lifted but billy shouldn't have stayed in it that hard going all the way across the track either, that one was just a bad racing deal, as far as I've seen he is not as bad as many of the others, he does alot with alot less, it would be nice to see him have some backing (I've heard it maybe coming)
    Last edited by grt74; 11-28-2018 at 05:44 PM.

He wins ha ha, givem hell overton...

I guess it comes back to cost, racing a 100k car for 10k to win doesn't allow for much damage from a owners perspective

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    He drove for the same folks for basically his whole life in the 76. Then was out of the 116 when the team basically dissolved and everyone left. I don't think anything about either of those. Not sure where you are going?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He drove for the same folks for basically his whole life in the 76. Then was out of the 116 when the team basically dissolved and everyone left. I don't think anything about either of those. Not sure where you are going?
    He had a cup of coffee in Baird's stuff a few years back, too.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

How is the guy rough on equipment i think he ran the whole woo tour with like one motor and one car. Before the eldora wreck witch was just a racing deal i don't think he had tore up much more than a quarter panel on the 116. When you wreck at eldora something is gonna get tore up alot usually and the said truth is weaver was never fast enough at eldora to hurt anything. If Overton was so hard on equipment people wouldn't give him their ride or motors any time he is without one

If he was tearing stuff up he wouldn't be getting offers from people to drive there stuff. Whether it's a one race deal or 50 race deal

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    How is the guy rough on equipment i think he ran the whole woo tour with like one motor and one car. Before the eldora wreck witch was just a racing deal i don't think he had tore up much more than a quarter panel on the 116. When you wreck at eldora something is gonna get tore up alot usually and the said truth is weaver was never fast enough at eldora to hurt anything. If Overton was so hard on equipment people wouldn't give him their ride or motors any time he is without one
    How he's rough on it I have no idea but I have heard that on more than one occasion. Now as for Brandon himself I like the hell outta him he's cool as the other side of a pillow I wish he'd stayed with Franklin where I could see him race more but can't blame him and wish him all the best.

How he's rough on it I have no idea but I have heard that on more than one occasion. Now as for Brandon himself I like the hell outta him he's cool as the other side of a pillow I wish he'd stayed with Franklin where I could see him race more but can't blame him and wish him all the best.
    It'd be interesting to know where you heard that, as the story around the campfire is exactly the opposite. Here's a challenge- find a video of Brandon pulling a bonehead move in a race car. He may be the best raw talent out there, and you won't find a nicer guy.

Be a good choice for the Dunn Benson ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    It'd be interesting to know where you heard that, as the story around the campfire is exactly the opposite. Here's a challenge- find a video of Brandon pulling a bonehead move in a race car. He may be the best raw talent out there, and you won't find a nicer guy.
    Agreed, I don't know where this is coming from about him being hard on stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Be a good choice for the Dunn Benson ride.

He is replacing joey coulter in the 2c.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Agreed, I don't know where this is coming from about him being hard on stuff.

Speedweeks, they started having some bad outing. One car and had use a loan motor. Not hard spread a rumor when it came out Brandon mouth in a interview, Motor problems and tearing stuff up.

https://racingnews.co/2018/02/08/bra...or-speedweeks/

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Speedweeks, they started having some bad outing. One car and had use a loan motor. Not hard spread a rumor when it came out Brandon mouth in a interview, Motor problems and tearing stuff up.

So everybody who blows a motor is hard on equipment. Noted....

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    So everybody who blows a motor is hard on equipment. Noted....
    He the one said tearing up motor, tearing up stuff, left and right. What you think people going go around and say when it came out the horses mouth lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post

They were the victims of a rash of Durham engine issues.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1