Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/andr...an-us-attorney

Some of us true Americans wants anyone who has committed any crimes be brought to justice no matter who it is.

Truth hurts huh kid ! You and ss are the only ones who use people’s opinions or analysis as fact and have people guilty until proven innocent ! I sure hope we as true patriotic Americans are never subject to a government the way you want it to be !

I corrected my answer and you know it. I did misspoke and said he committed 2 felonies and corrected it to say alleged and if you can't accept that then that's on you but, if you want to keep beating a dead horse to make yourself feel better have had it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/andr...an-us-attorney

Some of us true Americans wants anyone who has committed any crimes be brought to justice no matter who it is.
    True Americans don’t hold peopl guilty until proven innocent as you do and like I said before I hope America is never subject to a government with that ideal !

You are not sorry for what you said only that someone called you out on it !

I see your still beating the dead horse lmao!!!!

Very alive and well in every post you make no facts all garbage cuz you hate DONALD TRUMP !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Very alive and well in every post you make no facts all garbage cuz you hate DONALD TRUMP !
    spewing fake news again I see lol, I don't know how one can hate someone they don't even know. Maybe you can but, I can't.

spewing fake news again I see lol, I don't know how one can hate someone they don't even know. Maybe you can but, I can't.
    only you can answer that ................................. look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have so much hatred for the man and be honest with yourself and get back to me !

its been going on in history forever and you are no exception !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    only you can answer that ................................. look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have so much hatred for the man and be honest with yourself and get back to me !

only you can answer that .
    I already have...………………………………………………………. but, your having a problem comprehending my answer NOT surprised

Kid , that's what I see you and ss doing . Presidents not going anywhere , but to
    twenty twenty . WIN again . You know it's true . Just gridlock . That's all they got .
    Both sides at a stand still . Just what we needed .

Ayers is another Priebus.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Kid , that's what I see you and ss doing . Presidents not going anywhere , but to
    twenty twenty . WIN again . You know it's true . Just gridlock . That's all they got .
    Both sides at a stand still . Just what we needed .
    And that's your right to Point that out.

We will see in the next year and half if Trump will win re-election. I'm not saying he won't because his chances are good but a year and half is a long time in politics.

Campaign finance violation??? Really??? For paying hush money to 2 women out of his own pocket... Really???? Didnt Trump finance his campaign out of his pocket?? So.... wheres the crime??? https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...from-congress/. Yall keep listen to the msm... BAH BAAAHHHH LMFAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    campaign finance violation??? Really??? For paying hush money to 2 women out of his own pocket... Really???? Didnt trump finance his campaign out of his pocket?? So.... Wheres the crime??? https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...from-congress/. Yall keep listen to the msm... Bah baaahhhh lmfao
    and repeating it like itn is fact !!!! So pitiful !

Mission Impossible - Trump's Chief of staff

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...054203?cid=apn
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Campaign finance violation??? Really??? For paying hush money to 2 women out of his own pocket... Really???? Didnt Trump finance his campaign out of his pocket?? So.... wheres the crime??? https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...from-congress/. Yall keep listen to the msm... BAH BAAAHHHH LMFAO
    I guess Congress needs to practice what they preach https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/tr...eal-criminals/

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Ayers is another Priebus.
    A lot of people are considered . And there is a dozen to chose from . For sure a tough job .
    Sure , some may want the position but in the end , not a job you take likely . The qualified
    will stand up , and the ones who are intimidated will walk . This is a position for experienced
    and mature , and can stand the heat . Anyone that would speculate why , don't have a clue
    to pressure . This is not school work .