Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Sorry I was wrong on tax invasion instead of tax evasion but there were several other charged for lying to the FBI. Papadopoulos, Manafort, Van der Zwaan, and Flynn all were found guilty of lying to the fbi. So I guess tax evasion is all right and no bid deal and long as you are a republican? I'm sure if the Clinton's and Obama would have done it is would be the end of the world. As far as your collusion it sort of like Clinton's Benghazi investigation but they found no evidences of her wrong doing so it changed to her emails. This is just parts of politics the opposition well always try to find dirt on who ever. As far as the FBI and DOJ working against you?? Both of these directors where appointed BY Trump. Why would you appoint Directors against you? These Directors have to followed the rule of laws even if the evidences against the president. They can not just cover it up because the president wants them to be loyal to him even if it mean breaking the law. This is why the president wants to be king and not the president. If he was king they could cover it up and move on. We have a republic and not a monarchy.
    I keep telling you that the President had to chose from the swamp . No choice . And you
    you are the one speaking about Clintons now . And the reason they never charged her as you
    know , they thought for sure she was winning . And so the back and forth is because of the
    swamp . I am against the washington crooks , long before TRUMP .

your right ALLDIRT , and Benghazi happened under her watch and she should have been made to accept responsibility for it , but like you said , they thought she was a shoe in and felt those men dying was irrelevant ........

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    your right ALLDIRT , and Benghazi happened under her watch and she should have been made to accept responsibility for it , but like you said , they thought she was a shoe in and felt those men dying was irrelevant ........

The shoe in has now turned into the little old lady that lives in a shoe.....and all her children just do not know what to do.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I keep telling you that the President had to chose from the swamp . No choice . And you
    you are the one speaking about Clintons now . And the reason they never charged her as you
    know , they thought for sure she was winning . And so the back and forth is because of the
    swamp . I am against the washington crooks , long before TRUMP .
    I hate to tell you but Trump is a crook. I'm against the Washington crooks that why I haven't vote for either party the past 4 or 5 Presidential elections. Trump is worst than any of the Washington swamp and has proven with all of the conviction and all of the cabinets member let go for one reason or another. Sorry Alldirt but you may not want to admit it but you have been conned by king Don. And your excuse for the power to be not to prosecute Clinton is very weak. If the republicans could have prosecuted her they would have for the last 2 years where they controlled everything. It was all a smear campaign against her and rep. Kevin McCarty Has already said that it was. This is why they have nothing to her.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I hate to tell you but Trump is a crook. I'm against the Washington crooks that why I haven't vote for either party the past 4 or 5 Presidential elections. Trump is worst than any of the Washington swamp and has proven with all of the conviction and all of the cabinets member let go for one reason or another. Sorry Alldirt but you may not want to admit it but you have been conned by king Don. And your excuse for the power to be not to prosecute Clinton is very weak. If the republicans could have prosecuted her they would have for the last 2 years where they controlled everything. It was all a smear campaign against her and rep. Kevin McCarty Has already said that it was. This is why they have nothing to her.
    you forgot the part about her poll numbers..................................they won't like that !!!!!

And I hate to tell you, but your post is all bass ackwards and the ramblings mislead fool. You've lost it, or never found it to begin with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    And I hate to tell you, but your post is all bass ackwards and the ramblings mislead fool. You've lost it, or never found it to begin with!!!
    When you,dirtdobber,and dirtman can only use one line sentence that uses slander comments only means one thing to me.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

When you,dirtdobber,and dirtman can only use one line sentence that uses slander comments only means one thing to me.
    Yep, just tried to keep it simple and kind!!!!

I guess the time out worked?

Unhappy

I guess the time out worked?
    Not funny, not funny at all.

You still havent proved anything that Trump has done. Tax evasion is all you on people he let go so theres NOTHING. Flynn case will straighten up in March. The reason they havent prosecute HRC is that the DOJ was corrupt. It isnt no more. Thats why we just had a hearing on the Clinton Foundation. KEEP UP or sit down and let the grown ups talk Special
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!