Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    whern has he tried to stop it ? you know as well as i if he wanted it stopped he has the power to do so and has not so now you will say it it wasx he tweets is a dogbwhistle or somethingf eklkse stupid ! i think at this he should stop it because no matter what he does it is wrong in your (libtard anti trumpsters } little minds it is wrong ! fire mueller take the heat and everyone will move on to the next shiny little object to try to destroy the man !!!!!!! you guysare sooooooooooooo pitiful !!!!
    Dirtman what have you been drinking or smoking. Can you get me some of that stuff?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Now that the walls are closing in on Trump, maybe he should do one of two things, resign or do a complete 180 on what has been done during his term so far. Reinstate all the regulations on businesses as before, raise taxes back to what they were before, including corporate taxes, relax immigration reform, etc. Become a completely liberal president and allow Pelosi and Schumer to pass whatever legislation, including gun control, they want. Would we see the Mueller investigation continue, would the press suddenly praise him instead of trashing him 24/7? Would Hollywood suddenly love him again?

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Dirtman what have you been drinking or smoking. Can you get me some of that stuff?
    The question when has he tried to stop the nmueller investigation ?

The question when has he tried to stop the nmueller investigation ?
    Just about everyday since it was started.

Here is Trump at the G20 meeting.

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/11/d...der-everything

Fake News . He has never . He wants to be cleared . So he can shove it in their face .
    But Mueller will try and connect something from his past like ( Stormy ) . Cohen , I can
    bet you he has nothing but peanuts to make him look bad . A whole host of Dems investigating
    him . How crooked the swamp . That's who needs to be investigated . why they are fighting so hard .

He will never be cleared. Mueller will keep digging until he finds something. May not be collusion but he will find something to take him out which has been the dems plan since day one.

that is like saying someone "tried" to commit suicide ............................. if you really want to do it you do it right the first time .............................. no trying !!!

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    He will never be cleared. Mueller will keep digging until he finds something. May not be collusion but he will find something to take him out which has been the dems plan since day one.
    How funny we for get what McTurtle republican's agenda was toward Obama. Let make him a 1 term president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gM-1HbK4qU

oh i see you are one of them there dog whistle interpreter?

that is like saying someone "tried" to commit suicide ............................. if you really want to do it you do it right the first time .............................. no trying !!!
    Why hasn't he done it? Because the republican party has told him if he did to it, it would be political "suicide" that the only reason he hasn't done it. We have a republic not a banana republic. There is a big different between the two. He would love to do it but can't and that's why he is so delusional. Thinks it all right if he break the law because he is the president and he is above the law. I faugh the law but the law won.

Why hasn't he done it? Because the republican party has told him if he did to it, it would be political "suicide" that the only reason he hasn't done it. We have a republic not a banana republic. There is a big different between the two. He would love to do it but can't and that's why he is so delusional. Thinks it all right if he break the law because he is the president and he is above the law. I faugh the law but the law won.
    all this with no facts or evidence.......................................... . did not work on Kavanaugh and will not work on our great president !

who told you this.................................. McCAIN OR FLAKE !!!!!

ss , I would love for him to do . But that's just what they want him to do . He should do it ,FOR THE COUNTRY . Wasting our tax money is what they do , they don't care its not their money .
    There was no collusion . Not even a whiff . Its solely to tie him up . The swamp does not care about you and me . The RUSSIA collusion was obummer and billery . The Uranium One was their pot of gold . You saw the video of obummer colluding with them , And that's was facts . HOW about CHINA COLLUSION . The POS Biden made the hundred million dollar deal with his son before he died ,to make their self hundreds of millions . You think their not in it for their self's .
    How about Chelsey Clinton . A million dollar job right out of the box . How you think that happen .
    Follow the crimes . Lets stop the B/S and work for the people . Your chasing the tail . The dog
    is wagging you .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    ss , I would love for him to do . But that's just what they want him to do . He should do it ,FOR THE COUNTRY . Wasting our tax money is what they do , they don't care its not their money .
    There was no collusion . Not even a whiff . Its solely to tie him up . The swamp does not care about you and me . The RUSSIA collusion was obummer and billery . The Uranium One was their pot of gold . You saw the video of obummer colluding with them , And that's was facts . HOW about CHINA COLLUSION . The POS Biden made the hundred million dollar deal with his son before he died ,to make their self hundreds of millions . You think their not in it for their self's .
    How about Chelsey Clinton . A million dollar job right out of the box . How you think that happen .
    Follow the crimes . Lets stop the B/S and work for the people . Your chasing the tail . The dog
    is wagging you .
    Alldirt that's all you can do keep blaming the Clintons and Obama. The Clintons are not in control think god. As far as Chelsey making a million dollars that the breaks of life. Just like Trump who father helped him. Life is not fair never has been never will. The best thing you can do is get over the Clintons. They are history. As far as wasting our money they wasted a lot of money investigating the Clintons(Clinton emails) with no guilty pleas. As far as the Mueller investigating looks a lot of guilty pleas so far. So I would say it was not a waste of tax payers money. With every plea the rope is getting tighter around Trump's neck. Sooner are later the floors is going to open and Trump is going to fall. Trump has con all of you in to believing something he really is not.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-01-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Alldirt that's all you can do keep blaming the Clintons and Obama. The Clintons are not in control think god. As far as Chelsey making a million dollars that the breaks of life. Just like Trump who father helped him. Life is not fair never has been never will. The best thing you can do is get over the Clintons. They are history. As far as wasting our money they wasted a lot of money investigating the Clintons with no guilty pleas. As far as the Mueller investigating looks a lot of guilty pleas so far. So I would say it was not a waste of tax payers money. With every plea the rope is getting tighter around Trump's neck. Sooner are later the floors is going to open and Trump is going to fall. Trump has con all of you in to believing something he really is not.
    You keep missing the point . I don't give a s!hit about the Clintons , Or obummer . They were the last in charge of the SWAMP . Don't you get it the SWAMP . Obviously you are not going to decide
    that Its also ( NOT ABOUT TRUMP ) that I am pointing out . Its about the SWAMP . THE CROOKS .
    Lets chase the real crime . If your not about left or right which I say I am not , we are not that
    far apart . THE SWAMP . That's who I want . Gettim out .

You keep missing the point . I don't give a s!hit about the Clintons , Or obummer . They were the last in charge of the SWAMP . Don't you get it the SWAMP . Obviously you are not going to decide
    that Its also ( NOT ABOUT TRUMP ) that I am pointing out . Its about the SWAMP . THE CROOKS .
    Lets chase the real crime . If your not about left or right which I say I am not , we are not that
    Reading your post again , I see your way left . If you cant admit the crime by the pass administration , well I am glad your not a judge .

Alldirt see the problem is you have following in to the right wing propaganda of the Clinton's and Obama are the boogieman and are criminals. This is just parts of political process. Both parties do this and this is nothing new. See I don't get on here and bad mouth the Bush's or Chaney because they are history and nothing I can change. If I was going to attack anyone it would be Chaney who I think was an evil individual who was really in charge during Bush 43. Bush 43 was just the front man and Chaney was the evil SOB that was really running the show. You are the one that gets on here continuously brings up Clintons or Obama. Trump has his own swamp that also need to be drained. You can get rid of all of the criminals in Washington and guess what? We will fill Washington with more. You need to let the Clintons and Obama go just like I have let the Bush's and Chaney go. It time that you suck it up and let it go buttercup. I still like you and like debating with you!!! I'm just giving you another opinion. Take it with a grain of salt. Have a great day. Going to the mother in law Christmas party.

alldirt see the problem is you have following in to the right wing propaganda of the clinton's and obama are the boogieman and are criminals. This is just parts of political process. Both parties do this and this is nothing new. See i don't get on here and bad mouth the bush's or chaney because they are history and nothing i can change. If i was going to attack anyone it would be chaney who i think was an evil individual who was really in charge during bush 43. Bush 43 was just the front man and chaney was the evil sob that was really running the show. You are the one that gets on here continuously brings up clintons or obama. Trump has his own swamp that also need to be drained. You can get rid of all of the criminals in washington and guess what? We will fill washington with more. You need to let the clintons and obama go just like i have let the bush's and chaney go. It time that you suck it up and let it go buttercup. I still like you and like debating with you!!! I'm just giving you another opinion. Take it with a grain of salt. Have a great day. Going to the mother in law christmas party.
    alldirt he does not understandb and cannot comprehend that it is all about facts and evidence not people b!!!! If my mother did what the clintons habve done i would want her prosecuted v...........................if my mother was being unfairly targeted in a witch hunt i would want her to put an end to if she could !!!