Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dome race

He ran the crate motor for 100 laps, and I didn't hear any mention of fuel issues.....only differences i could think of could be pump, carb, and fuel.
    Last edited by No_Weak_Links; 11-29-2018 at 08:19 PM.

I don’t know what’s going wrong in Team Zero land, but they really need to figure it out soon.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Schlenk wins Race of Champions.

Lead all 20 laps.

old timer here. nothing intended but I have heard scott use the carb issues excuse many times. maybe legit. but the excuse preceeds cody and goes back to his old crew chief as well.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Schlenk
    Davenport
    Erb Jr
    Feger
    Sheppard
    Babb
    Hurst
    O'Neal
    Pierce
    Moyer
    Gundaker
    Bloomquist
    Tmac

MI Dirt Fan: thank you for all the results and info you post. you remind me of what this place used to be like. with a sense of humor that you can take as much as you give. thanks again.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Two drive shafts thrown already. the LM's are torquing it pretty hard around the bullring.

Sidenote:
    A lot of race fans dressed as seats tonight. Assuming ticket sales were brisk for Friday-Saturday? 10-hour race programs three days in a row is a lot for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    MI Dirt Fan: thank you for all the results and info you post. you remind me of what this place used to be like. with a sense of humor that you can take as much as you give. thanks again.
    Your welcome.

Bloomquist is not a fan of short tracks. I am surprised he showed up. As far as fuel issues go , Scott maybe was referring to not have chosen the most favorable jets for his carburetor. Since he probably cant find such a short track to test his carb on, he probably had to make a guess as to what jets to put in his carb. Next race he will have it dialed in.

Quote Originally Posted by mod runner View Post
    bloomquist is not a fan of short tracks. I am surprised he showed up. As far as fuel issues go , scott maybe was referring to not have chosen the most favorable jets for his carburetor. Since he probably cant find such a short track to test his carb on, he probably had to make a guess as to what jets to put in his carb. Next race he will have it dialed in.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lmao!!!!!!????,,,,,
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    He ran the crate motor for 100 laps, and I didn't hear any mention of fuel issues.....only differences i could think of could be pump, carb, and fuel.
    He’s literally the only person who cannot figure out his fuel deal, carb issue. I think he still uses KB, so let Kirsten get it right and don’t touch it. But it is Bloomer, so he would probably screw it up as soon as soon as KB walked away.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Schlenk

Ok, I’ll get picked on for this, but if ya ain’t figured it out by now, I don’t care. And I don’t mind Rusty, good to see him run well.

But, yeah the but, at the dome, a fifth mile, nothing like any other track, you’re going to puff out your chest? You have dodged all the big races this year, and now all of the sudden, everyone is going to be all worried about you and the Rayburn. It’s one weekend, indoors, most do it for the coolness, it’s different. Means nothing for the rest of the year, doesn’t parlay over to any other track. So yay if you spank them this weekend indoors. Next year hit the big races and puff out your chest.

Who is puffing out their chest? He even admitted post race that a 1/5th mile track is a great equalizer and that it levels the playing field for the little guy. Just because Scott stepped on his ----- again is no reason to take it out on the winner.
    8/13/16

Rusty won a race against top competition on a track that doesn't require a 900 horsepower motor and you dog him for it? That's pretty lame. The car that finished second has one of the biggest budgets out there. Congratulations Rusty!!!
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Totally unique venue? So, everyone is on equal footing? Rusty won? I'd say that says something?

How did they get that big crowd there.

I,m with you HH25 , congrats to rusty and ole CJ , I wish them well for 2019 , IDK rusty , other than comments made on here , but i think when any old "washed up " chassis builder beats the modern big names , its good for the sport.......

congrats to rusty.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars