Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dome race

Whoi cares if 2 cars had mechincal issues for erb to pass them he still passed them. MAJORITY OF ALL races has a few cars that have that problem.

Didn't have to work for it. Those were freebies

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    This is whats wrong with Late Model racing today! Sclenk winning the race is great for the sport! It gives hope to the smaller guys, but instead they decide to attack him, thats just plain foolish. Schlenk ran good all year and won plenty of big races, and also had zero help from other drivers driving the same chassis as he, no other real CJ's out there! I can say without question if Davenport or Bloomer would have won, it would be because they are the best driver. There are plenty of drivers in the dirt world that are just as good if not better than most of the guys running Lucas or WOO, they just dont have the funds to relevant. Rusty is right, that track is the great equalizer. And besides Dennis Erb jr started 9 and finished 3rd.
    Amen !.............................
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    Anybody that moved off the bottom lost positions. 5 out of 6 modified heats won from number 1 spot. Should get interesting around 3 pm
    I think I’m gonna wait to see how the track looks on one of those look ins before I order today. Would love to eipport but can’t justify the cost or my time if it’s going to be like that again.

After reading all these comments I may never go to another race. Every race is won from the front row, there's never anyone in the stands, the guys who win all the time only win because they have all the money and have everything given to them. I have no idea why anyone would ever sponsor a car with how terrible of a sport this is. It's too much like nascar but with a bunch of redneck hillbillies drunks and dopers.

I think the sort needs to roll the dice again with inverts... Pay good points for qualifying so they don't try to sand bag and roll the dice 1-6

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Who is puffing out their chest? He even admitted post race that a 1/5th mile track is a great equalizer and that it levels the playing field for the little guy. Just because Scott stepped on his ----- again is no reason to take it out on the winner.
    Lmao. Get Scott out of your head dipsh!t. The little guy, does he not have a toter? Driving the CJ1 and a girl is in his personal car. My point was, before you derailed it with Scotty on your mind, and I posted, his fuel issues are ridiculous. Was that you brag, yes he was, read the interview, about how great you are on an indoor 1/5 mile track, does not parlay over into the rest of the season. Go race in the big races on regular tracks and spank them, then we can talk.

I think Rusty is talented, but run the big races on real tracks, then we will see.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Is that The Squirrel driving a midget or another 3S Brian Shirley? (See midget qual 2)

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    This is whats wrong with Late Model racing today! Sclenk winning the race is great for the sport! It gives hope to the smaller guys, but instead they decide to attack him, thats just plain foolish. Schlenk ran good all year and won plenty of big races, and also had zero help from other drivers driving the same chassis as he, no other real CJ's out there! I can say without question if Davenport or Bloomer would have won, it would be because they are the best driver. There are plenty of drivers in the dirt world that are just as good if not better than most of the guys running Lucas or WOO, they just dont have the funds to be relevant. Rusty is right, that track is the great equalizer. And besides Dennis Erb jr started 9 and finished 3rd.
    Oh yes, attacking Rusty. No, Bloomer, JD, Bobby, whoever, success at the dome is a lot like Florida, doesn’t mean a whole lot for the rest of the year. Yeah, it’s fun, it’s neat, but is what it is. What big races he win?

He has chosen to be in a Rayburn, more power to him, but that is his choice to be on an island. He is not as little as he was when he just had his 91 car. He deservedly is getting funding behind him now.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by GrocMax View Post
    Is that The Squirrel driving a midget or another 3S Brian Shirley? (See midget qual 2)
    Yeah, its The Squirell.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Rusty drew the winning pill thats all, his head swells quickly though dont it. His fans still singing the low budget song is what is really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    Rusty drew the winning pill thats all, his head swells quickly though dont it. His fans still singing the low budget song is what is really funny.
    You missed the part where he increased his lead I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by 1dartman View Post
    After reading all these comments I may never go to another race. Every race is won from the front row, there's never anyone in the stands, the guys who win all the time only win because they have all the money and have everything given to them. I have no idea why anyone would ever sponsor a car with how terrible of a sport this is. It's too much like nascar but with a bunch of redneck hillbillies drunks and dopers.
    I tried to watch last night. It was too painful to even sit in my own chair til 2am.

Increased his lead on the other rigs leaving early, while the real feature is going on.

Increased his lead on the other rigs leaving early, while the real feature is going on.
    The track is the great equalizer lol

I was watching the midget race from Friday non YouTube. Who's dumb idea was it to put those tractor tires out there taking up like 2-3 feet of track. Tractor tires don't belong at race tracks. Only on tractors. Why don't the drivers come together and say something.

2018 Gateway "RACE OF CHAMPIONS" winner. Man, that's got a nice ring to it.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I was watching the midget race from Friday non YouTube. Who's dumb idea was it to put those tractor tires out there taking up like 2-3 feet of track. Tractor tires don't belong at race tracks. Only on tractors. Why don't the drivers come together and say something.
    Better yet, the drivers should get together and decide not to race on the concrete. I mean, they did bring the tires on themselves....