Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Kwd&32

Yeah, be neat. The first time or two of doing it, yeah, it’d be slow. But by the third year, and for that matter, third field you’ve set up, you’d have a plan together and put people in the right places. I’ve attended events, ranging from the circus, Disney on Ice, basketball, gymnastics, and so on, stuff is labor intensive, but with the right amount of people doing tasks they can do, it’s quick. Most things you don’t realize go together like a puzzle. The race track, that’s about half labor, half machine. I swear it was only a couple days and they had it done the first or second year. And Cody has mentioned they have a good system down now.

Right people, right equipment, working smart, getting experience, it’s all what you make it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

And turf fields aren’t bad either. Machines for that too. The rubber pellets that go in the turf come on a skid in a big bag. And I believe they put them down with a little buggy deal. Was there when they did one, but didn’t pay complete attention.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I went one time years ago to an arena football game that started in the afternoon. Then once that was over they changed the arena over for AHL hockey that evening.

We went into an expo event the weekend after a circus was in the same building. The elephant urine smell was darn near overwhelming. Point is it’s probably hard to know what you are going to deal with until you’ve done it a time or two.
    I hate time trials.

We sat down low on the backstretch and it was crazy dusty. It really made us wonder how exactly they clean up all the dust. The track is the easy part. They had curtains that blocked the dust from getting out into the concession areas, but it was still plenty filthy out there.

This was posted about an hour ago. 7 pm central time. Monday night. Only a couple loads of dirt left.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GatewayDi...752514/photo/1

I was a supervisor at the Charlotte arena. After a monster truck or arena cross it would take two days to clean the arena. The first day to remove the dirt the second day to pressure wash the rest of the arena. After doing it a couple of times you had a system that worked very well. Of course we are talking 16 hour days.
    Last edited by tsand; 12-04-2018 at 09:31 AM.

I'd say it is a pretty slim chance but I heard today from a couple sports talk outlets that there is a possibility that since Oakland is suing the Raiders organization and the NFL that they might not have a place to play next year before they move to Vegas in 2020. St. Louis was mentioned as a destination.

Another way to gain a little time, would be, schedule the first 2 games on the road...

Birmingham, AL will be getting a team...
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!