Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have tried several times to sign up and no go so oh well

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    I have tried several times to sign up and no go so oh well
    Check your PM box.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

For those that where previously registered your password should be your e-mail address.
    Nathan Stephens

2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Yes I tried that when I was first given the notification several times with no luck until you finally give me a hand but it still will not let me change my password from the temporary password that I was given seems as if it still needs some tweaking

You might have be banned already 😂😂 jk
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    You might have be banned already  jk
    SS he isn't banned. I tried to help him last night.
    If someone needs a hand signing up let me know.
    Nathan Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    SS he isn't banned. I tried to help him last night.
    If someone needs a hand signing up let me know.
    Didnt u see my jk JUST KIDDING!

Thumbs up

Didnt u see my jk JUST KIDDING!
    Yeah I seen it. I was joking my self. It's got a few kinks to work out; but I've already see a lot of folks sign up. I won't look to have anyone banned unless their an out right idiot. I don't run the website. Just helped with some of the Ideas.

If your you where signed up on the previous site you might be able to use your e-mail as your password. If that doesn't work either try resetting your password by clicking on forgot password or try to register again. If that doesn't work get a hold of the guy that posted this thread. He owns the website and built it or let me know.

It will be great once more people know about it. It looks like Facebook and you don't friend people you just follow them like Twitter. On the left side of the main page the a bunch of different pages to click on including a forum.
    Nathan Stephens

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Yes I tried that when I was first given the notification several times with no luck until you finally give me a hand but it still will not let me change my password from the temporary password that I was given seems as if it still needs some tweaking
    It's still needs some tweaking. If you got to the main page, how do you like the site?
    It will be tweaked as needed. Once more folks come aboard it will steadily get better. It's different then other motorsports websites. That's what I like most about it. I've see a lot of folks come check it out already with all positive feed back.
    Nathan Stephens

I like it!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Yeah I seen it. I was joking my self. It's got a few kinks to work out; but I've already see a lot of folks sign up. I won't look to have anyone banned unless their an out right idiot. I don't run the website. Just helped with some of the Ideas.

If your you where signed up on the previous site you might be able to use your e-mail as your password. If that doesn't work either try resetting your password by clicking on forgot password or try to register again. If that doesn't work get a hold of the guy that posted this thread. He owns the website and built it or let me know.

It will be great once more people know about it. It looks like Facebook and you don't friend people you just follow them like Twitter. On the left side of the main page the a bunch of different pages to click on including a forum.
    I got back on. I chk in every now and then.

Thumbs up

I got back on. I chk in every now and then.
    I'll be honest this new website is a hell of a lot better then the last one and put a heck of a lot more thought into the design and layout of it. In time I think it has a real chance of taking off and being used by a lot of different people in the dirt racing community.
    Nathan Stephens

I guess we must be doing something right. We were just informed by one of our members that Jimmy Dearing from STL racing has already copied our site and tried to steal our idea. Some people just have no talent of their own I guess. http://www.stlracing.com/community/i...ial-com.246701 https://dirtsocial.com
    Last edited by backwaterusa; 12-11-2018 at 08:39 PM.

Or just maybe.... jimmy Dearing has always been a 2 faced clown and does this (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) all the time... he got the idea for his own message board back in the day by copying 4m.net

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Anything HoosierDirtFan supports... I was absolutely nothing to do with...
    Always an (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) on here and I am not talking about hoosierfan!!!

It's been a good week for the USDirt team. We have completed the second phase of our project and we are proud to Introduce USDirtTV. If you are one of the 600 people who have signed up at USDdirt this month Thank You!. Visit: https://usdirttv.com Visit: https://usdirt.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    Always an (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) on here and I am not talking about hoosierfan!!!
    Edavis71 thanks for quoting his post as I have him on ignore.
    I see what he said and here is my only response to it.
    I wouldn't let you near the site anyway.
    The website is better then anything you could ever dream up.
    I find it hard your a race fan as you harass folks on Facebook daily.
    I could name a ton of racers and teams that do not like you.
    Good Day!
    Nathan Stephens