Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crickets

Default Crickets

If Pierce bangs the wall or gets into somebody, there is 15+ pages of how he cant drive or is a dirty driver. Usually when he wins you hear excuse as to why he won. "he started on the front row", "he cant win on the bottom", "bloomer was testing", "track was crap". I get a chuckle because there is never pages and pages of his fans bragging about him like the 4m faithful constantly say happens. Yesterday he won $30000 and today crickets!

Because fake dirt and no rubber are more interesting topics...

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    If Pierce bangs the wall or gets into somebody, there is 15+ pages of how he cant drive or is a dirty driver. Usually when he wins you hear excuse as to why he won. "he started on the front row", "he cant win on the bottom", "bloomer was testing", "track was crap". I get a chuckle because there is never pages and pages of his fans bragging about him like the 4m faithful constantly say happens. Yesterday he won $30000 and today crickets!
    This why bobby and you get flamed on here lol. Now I'll sit back watch the fireworks go off.

Thumbs up

Schlenk won too and according to some it was luck of the draw. I don't see how Bobby's win could be classified any different. Same track, same event weekend, a gimic, a glorified demo-derby that pays well if your very, very lucky. Congrats to Bobby on his early Christmas gift of an over sized check.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Last time I won I got an oversized BILL!!!
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Same "Crickets" for the old(er) guy that finished 2nd to Bobby that some you think is an over the hill whiner. Way to go Billy.

no doubt being up front helped, but he had the best car, he wasn't grabbing the ruts, like all the other cars, he was on the gas and floating threw the holes,

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    This why bobby and you get flamed on here lol. Now I'll sit back watch the fireworks go off.
    Yep. Don't bait the haters.
    8/13/16

Congrats to team Pierce, they have the band back together and get a win.

Default smooth32

Thou Does Protest Too Much. Bobby had an element of luck and a whole lot of skill, many of us recognize he had a dominating weekend. Not sure the need to shout over the crowd.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    Schlenk won too and according to some it was luck of the draw. I don't see how Bobby's win could be classified any different. Same track, same event weekend, a gimic, a glorified demo-derby that pays well if your very, very lucky. Congrats to Bobby on his early Christmas gift of an over sized check.

Yeah very very lucky 2 years in a row huh ? SMFH get real fella

And here is why Bobby gets flak. Bobby is no different than any other driver in that usually when they do good, very little said. They do bad and it is big news. Just like everything else in the world.

Oh and yeah, Bloomer was testing NASA fuel for the Dome, with the speeds they are running, they really needed a higher octane fuel. Gets everyone a better buzz too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Bloomquist has won the Dream two yrs in a row. That's some freakin' luck.

If Pierce bangs the wall or gets into somebody, there is 15+ pages...Yesterday he won $30000 and today crickets!
    Please cite the 15+ page thread on Pierce for hitting a wall??Not news...That's how he drives, all out.

And...your second claim became false as soon as you posted this thread.

No thread = crickets.
    This thread = whining.

Congrats to Bobby.

He drew a 1 last year too.... so yes... luck 2 years in a row

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Just curious, where did Bloomer start when he won? I honestly don't remember and I'm not asking to pick on him I'm asking because he has been the only other late model winner there. If it was as easy as drawing the #1 pill we should have just ended the night after the redraw.

If the other guys were better than he was last night they would have found their way around just as Harrison did in the modified feature.

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    You mean he put himself in a position the last 2 years to have a chance to draw the pole position? You just don't walk in and get a chance to be on the pole for the main event. Thank's for playing !

Last year he finished 4th in the prelim and drew the 1.... which I thought was a complete f’n joke... this year I don’t have near an issue because he won the prelim... but it’s still luck to pull the 1...

I thought last year is wasn’t fair for Gordy and Hudson to win and draw the 6 and 7 pills... I think the draw honestly should only be for the top 2 in the Prelims... you can honestly win a prelim and start 8th and that’s exactly what happened to BShepp... that’s not good for anyone... why be punished for winning?
    Last edited by TMaCiLLiNi39; 12-03-2018 at 12:41 AM.

Default I'm Booby Freakin' Peirce and I approved this message

I'm not the one who started saying it was all luck to win at gateway, but whats good for the goose is good for the gander. You can't have it both ways, so you get real. Booby fans no different than Scotty fans, only Scotty has classier t-shirts.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Most redraws I've seen are the top 6 or 8 qualifiers. I don't have a problem with whatever they choose to do as long as everyone knows before the show starts.

I didn't really care for the provisionals tho, simply because it was a non points event. I understand them for touring series races, but once a year races, I don't. I kinda understand Moyers because it had to do with the event THIS YEAR and he had to perform at this years event at some point to get it. I think Scott WOULD have raced his way in had he needed to, but he mentioned early in the event that he had a provisional so I can't help but think he didn't put in his best effort. That takes away from the show when drivers don't give it their all. IMO Overall, not a huge deal. I just think the show is always better when big names like Scott are all in.