Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How many races attended in 2018? ....

With the possibility of attending one more in late December … I've went to 52 races at 32 different tracks in 12 states ..my home state Tennessee led the way with 18 races ..i'm curious to know other peoples numbers for the year especially what seemed to be a season with a lot of rain .. I know it affected my numbers and plans …

I made it to just 3 DLM races this year. All other events I wanted to go to were rained out.

My wrist band count is near 30. Atomic and Florence got the majority of that count.

Still not enough......

2018 was a decent year for me to see dirt racing despite the weather. I attended 24 races split pretty evenly between DLM's and 410 sprint cars. Two highlights were attending my first two LOLMDS events at Hagerstown and Port Royal and also attending my first Crown Jewel event at Lernerville.

Only 66. Was shooting for 80. All of the rainouts in March, April and May ended any hope of that. Might have a couple more in December at Trenton and Ft. Wayne but idk yet.

I was able to attend 12 races. Five races were late models - MLRA at 34 Raceway, WoO late model race at Dubuque Speedway, Three nights of LOLM at Knoxville Raceway. Five races were sprint cars - WoO sprint cars at Knoxville, Knoxville Nationals (Saturday only), Allstar 410's Angell Park, Sprint Invader 360's at Dubuque and Tipton. I also made two races at Road America - IndyCar and Xfinity Series. You can never get to too many races, but overall it was an enjoyable season for me. Always looking forward to the next race.

Somewhere around 40

Just short of 40. If some of yall want to step up with some sponsorship donations, I can start my 2019 count in Arizona. We have plenty of places on the car for sponsors.

Only 15 for me. 7 states, over 4,000 mi. You guys in the Midwest and east have it made. DLM racing in the West is dead.

Only made it to 5 this year since i couldn't do the Screven/Bubba/Volusia trip, or the world finals. Lucas race at Cherokee, following night at Caraway, Winchester 1 and 2 reg shows at Potomac. Hope to hit more next year.

50 for me, not counting 3 rainouts.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Only 22 for me. The lowest count I have had since i started recording my races. 10 of these races were either WOO or Lucas. New tracks this year for me were Marshalltown IA, Macon Ill, Mansfield OH.

Not enough. I hate rain.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

I made it to five races total. Two of them were multi day shows.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Too little of an amount to even remember

Weather was horrible much of the season so I only made it to 45 shows at 21 tracks in four states (MN, IA, WI, IL)...Deer Creek - 8; Fairmont - 6; Lansing - 5; Davenport - 3; Webster City - 3; Marshalltown - 2; Mason City - 2; Algona - 2; Independence - 2; Elko, Jackson, Lacrosse, Fountain City, Burlington, Columbus Junction, West Union, Dubuque, Britt, East Moline, Knoxville and Maquoketa - 1.

Made it to 36 races. Weather rained out about 7 / 8 more of them that I was going to.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

45ish on dirt, 55ish total! Too many according to my wife and kids, but not enough for me!! Many rainouts, especially for bigger events, screwed up the whole year! Driving all day from the World 100 at Eldora to Senoia in Sept was painful, but I didn't let the weather totally win that Saturday!! Sad and admirable at the same time!! I have friends that have done 100+ a year for many years!! I think my best was 80ish, so I'm a lightweight compared to them!! Maybe some of them will actually put their # on here, or text me back!!

Maybe 8-10 total for me. All local shows except for the $10k mod show at FALS. Gotta say having DoD and racindirt helped a lot because I was able to order a dozen or so ppvs to watch from home when there wasn’t anything worth going to close to home which unfortunately happens way to often in the western KY area

I attended 39 races this year, tad below normal, mainly due to the large number of rain outs.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.