Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I was wayyyyy off pace at 15. From reading these threads I imagined some of you guys would have been to 2..maybe 300 hundred

Did 41 this year, which was a new record for me. 16 at Atomic, Portsmouth 9, Eldora 8, Mansfield 4, Florence 3 and Attica 1. Lucky that eldora and florence are my furthest tracks at 130 miles each. Had there not been so many rainouts might have hit my goal of 50.

About 20 races in 2018. New track for me - Shady Hill (Indiana). Other tracks attended: Fairbury, Kankakee, LaSalle, Sycamore, Rt 66, Slinger, and Grundy

Lees than 10 and 1/2 weren't late model shows! Hmmm

Lol!!!! 0.....first time since I was 15 I haven’t been to a race! I’m 38 right now.
    "Big Nate"

"Win or lose we still booze!"

Around 20 or so. Stopped counting a couple months ago because of so many rainouts. Don't attend as many races since moving to Georgia in 2014 because, to be honest, racing down here sucks compared to where I'm from.

I made it too 3 at North Alabama, 2 at Magnolia, 1 at Elkins and 1 at Smoky Mountain. I was like everybody else on the rainouts I bet rain knocked me out of at least 10-12 shows.

37. Almost half were Summernationals.
    8/13/16

57 in 5 states
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Track chasing: Randy Lewis has been to 2500+ tracks (ovals, figure 8, and road courses). https://randylewis.org/

Only 12 races this year...due to Ma Nature. She cost me at least 10 rainouts, and fishing trips conflicted with 6 more.

Pevely, MO, 141 Speedway, WI, Sycamore, IL, Wilmot, WI, Luxemburg, WI, Beaver Dam (2), Plymouth, WI, Cedar Lake (3), and my annual visit to see the tar cars at Slinger Speedway to support my local track.

57 races at 21 different tracks in 3 states. 15 rainouts the most I have had in at least 15 years. still going to a lot more local races after cutting back on travelling about 5 years ago.
    lifetime racetrack counter: 126 tracks 11 different states

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Around 20 or so. Stopped counting a couple months ago because of so many rainouts. Don't attend as many races since moving to Georgia in 2014 because, to be honest, racing down here sucks compared to where I'm from.
    Good thing everything else is better to balance it out.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Good thing everything else is better to balance it out.

I'll Amen that one.

70 for me this year, I was going to try for 71 at Trenton but I'm going to pass and call it a season.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

41 races attended at 26 different tracks in 7 states.
    4 new tracks, River Cities Speedway, Brown Co. Speedway, Illinois State Fairgrounds and Terre Haute Action Track.
    Looking forward to a better 2019. God bless all and Happy Holidays.

29 total races competed in for me. 2 of them were rally cross.
    1 win
    17 top 5's
    3rd and 5th in points.
    6 different tracks- 2 new for me.
    1 totaled race car

Races I went to watch were Saturday IMCA Super Nationals, Thursday Kville LM Nats, non wing sprints at kville, and 5 shows crewing for my brother chasing national rookie points.
    Just a Sportmod racer at Nelson Boys Racing.

Default Trackchasing

My hobby is something called, "trackchasing". I try to see racing at as many different tracks as I can. In 2018, so far, I've seen racing at 106 different tracks. All of these visits were the first time I had seen any of those 106 tracks. There was a lot of travel involved. I saw racing in 27 different states in the U.S. I saw a race in each of the ten Canadian provinces, one Mexican state and four of the six Australian states. All of this included racing in ten countries: AUSTRALIA, BELARUS, BOLIVIA, CANADA, MALDIVES, MEXICO, MOLDOVA, PORTUGAL, SPAIN, UNITED STATES. I'm not done yet for 2018. I've still got about a half dozen races to see in two foreign countries. To date, I've seen racing at 2,513 tracks in 81 different countries. After each race I attend I post a YouTube video on my website (YouTube channel name: RANLAY. I've got more than 1,200 videos with more than one million views on my channel), a photo album and a Trackchaser Report (review). I hope everyone has a great holiday and gets to see a lot of racing in 2019. If you'd like to take a look at my website, it's www.randylewis.org. All the best, Randy Lewis - World's #1 Trackchaser

3 years now 0

Quote Originally Posted by moody View Post
    My hobby is something called, "trackchasing". I try to see racing at as many different tracks as I can. In 2018, so far, I've seen racing at 106 different tracks. All of these visits were the first time I had seen any of those 106 tracks. There was a lot of travel involved. I saw racing in 27 different states in the U.S. I saw a race in each of the ten Canadian provinces, one Mexican state and four of the six Australian states. All of this included racing in ten countries: AUSTRALIA, BELARUS, BOLIVIA, CANADA, MALDIVES, MEXICO, MOLDOVA, PORTUGAL, SPAIN, UNITED STATES. I'm not done yet for 2018. I've still got about a half dozen races to see in two foreign countries. To date, I've seen racing at 2,513 tracks in 81 different countries. After each race I attend I post a YouTube video on my website (YouTube channel name: RANLAY. I've got more than 1,200 videos with more than one million views on my channel), a photo album and a Trackchaser Report (review). I hope everyone has a great holiday and gets to see a lot of racing in 2019. If you'd like to take a look at my website, it's www.randylewis.org. All the best, Randy Lewis - World's #1 Trackchaser
    That's both crazy and awesome. What's your favorite type of racing and where does dirt late model racing rank?