Default Chili Bowl Track Const. Less Than A Week Away. 7 Time Cup Champ Likes Chili Bowl!

It's that wonderful time of year, again!! Nope, not Christmastime but the beginnings of Chili Bowl related activities in Tulsa, Oklahoma! Actual dirt entering the Expo Center building and track construction begins on Sunday December 9th for the 33rd Annual Chili Bowl Midget Nationals. The bleachers are already nearly in place at this point. At last count over 100 cars are entered with an entry list that will likely top 325 cars for the 6 nights of the best dirt racing of the whole year.

It was brought to my attention by a buddy that 7 time NASCAR Cup champion Jimmie Johnson has expressed interest via a recent Twitter post of someday in the nearer future jumping in a midget and competing in the very large and highly prestigious Chili Bowl Nationals. Maybe his fellow Cup competitors Ricky Stenhouse Jr. and Kyle Larson can give him some driving and setup pointers. Maybe Larson could hook Jimmie up with Keith Kunz and Pete Willoughby for a top notch midget! Jimmy can't do any worse than ol' snort did! LOL! Prolly better.

Now, that is something I would like to see. JJ in a midget. He should find the experience to his liking.
    I would also like to see Kyle Busch try it too.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Now, that is something I would like to see. JJ in a midget. He should find the experience to his liking.
    I would also like to see Kyle Busch try it too.
    Power boy, I'm betting serious cash that you don't have the slightest clue what would be to JJ's liking. Anything you say about Jimmie is tainted beyond any believability and has no credibility due to your deep and undying hatred for him and your cowardly unwillingness to even say why.

I'd love to see pee wee jr. strap his ass into a midget at The Chili Bowl and feed Sammy or T-Mez a dirty wheel or two. Sammy is 63 years old and I'd bet on him to slap the crap out of pee wee anytime he wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by cirf View Post
    power boy, i'm betting serious cash that you don't have the slightest clue what would be to jj's liking. Anything you say about jimmie is tainted beyond any believability and has no credibility due to your deep and undying hatred for him and your cowardly unwillingness to even say why.

I'd love to see pee wee jr. Strap his ass into a midget at the chili bowl and feed sammy or t-mez a dirty wheel or two. Sammy is 63 years old and i'd bet on him to slap the crap out of pee wee anytime he wanted to.
    i'd pay to see jj in a midget
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    i'd pay to see jj in a midget
    A lot of people would pay to see JJ in a midget. JJ certainly couldn't do any worse than snort (if that's possible) and would bring much more star power, and snort had a 35 year dirt racing background to draw upon!

CIRF I think you would do well to just respond to what I post. You are making yourself look silly with these lengthy tirades that no one on here cares about. I said, I would like to see Johnson race the Chili bowl. I would also like to see Kyle Busch race the Chili Bowl. I look forward to the race every year. I am simply posting and you really do not need to respond. This fixation you have with repeating over and over the same nonsense is just a waste of space. I am going to continue to respond to topics I am interested in.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Power boy, I'm betting serious cash that you don't have the slightest clue what would be to JJ's liking. Anything you say about Jimmie is tainted beyond any believability and has no credibility due to your deep and undying hatred for him and your cowardly unwillingness to even say why. I'd love to see pee wee jr. strap his ass into a midget at The Chili Bowl and feed Sammy or T-Mez a dirty wheel or two. Sammy is 63 years old and I'd bet on him to slap the crap out of pee wee anytime he wanted to.
    That would be quite the sight to see !

CIRF I think you would do well to just respond to what I post. You are making yourself look silly with these lengthy tirades that no one on here cares about. I said, I would like to see Johnson race the Chili bowl. I would also like to see Kyle Busch race the Chili Bowl. I look forward to the race every year. I am simply posting and you really do not need to respond. This fixation you have with repeating over and over the same nonsense is just a waste of space. I am going to continue to respond to topics I am interested in.
    To be sure, the only thing silly here is you and your sophomoric and futile attempts at relevance. I've seen what you've posted about JJ for over a decade and when all is taken into consideration anything you say about the guy that isn't detrimental and/or degrading is BS coming from the likes of you. You're a phony, and a sanctimonious phony, to boot. Your hypocrisy is palpable, thus warrants being pointed out often. The really sad part is, you know what you are, otherwise you'd fess up! Come clean power boy! LOL!

Oh, and just for the record, pee wee jr. would have his ass handed to him at Tulsa in a midget. He's not good enough to win a legitimate Cup championship, let alone The Chili Bowl! LOLOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-16-2018 at 05:31 PM.

Again CIRF proves me right. Thanks

Again CIRF proves me right. Thanks
    Yep, I sure can prove you're a sanctimonious phony and gutless, and you have been for a looooooong time.

Now, you got anything else snappy to say? LOLOL!!