Thumbs up World Of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series 2019 Schedule POSTED. 92 Races

World Of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series
    2019 Schedule POSTED
    http://www.woosprint.com/schedule
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 12-04-2018 at 02:30 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Fairbury, Illinois got a date again this year. That isn't all that surprising since a former WoO employee owns a majority share of FALS now. What could be cause for consternation in regards to the FALS event is if there is the slightest hint of rain in the forecast 2 weeks prior they might pull the plug on the whole deal and then blame it on car count...............or someone owes them money............or both! LOL!

Of course in the event FALS gets cold/wet feet 2 weeks prior Kenny Dobson at Jacksonville would probably be willing to take the date. He's done it before.

Will you let it go and stop beating a dead horse.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JMill99m View Post
    especially with a completely different owner now.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Fairbury put the screws to a good sanction that is run by a good man and that sanction is no longer on FALS schedule. Does that mean that particular sprint car sanction is beating a dead horse?

There needs to be some fence mending before we'll trust FALS again regardless of who owns and runs the place. I have no monetary stake in what happens at FALS other than the money I plunk down to enter the premises. I have full control of that.

I was at the PRI show over in Indy this past weekend and there were a couple of conversations regarding this subject and some people were still shaking their heads. The stink of something like what happened last fall is hard to get off. That's reality, right or wrong.

You boys look at things how you want to and we'll look at things how we want to. Fair enough?

Please point out and explain what in post #2 is inaccurate and/or unfair. It all happened exactly as is stated and the only real difference is that another owner bought into the property. The prior ownership is still involved but in a slightly diminished extent.

I'll let it go when there is a public apology directed to those that got screwed and lied to last fall. Now, take your dead horse and insert it................oh, never mind.

Why no answer ? Why no answer ?

Beating a dead horse is a CIRF specialty. Isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Beating a dead horse is a CIRF specialty. Isn't it?
    Hate and cowardice is a power boy specialty. Isn't it?

Lets compare your posting to mine. Usually the one who accuses someone of something is guilty of that themselves.

Lets compare your posting to mine. Usually the one who accuses someone of something is guilty of that themselves.
    Compare anything you want, power boy. I don't accuse you of anything, I only point out your spinelessness and cowardice.

The fact of the matter is that it's crystal clear that you don't have the stones to truthfully explain what triggers and compel's your hatred towards Jimmie Johnson. You've hatred is very real and has come through crisp and clear for over a decade and you try to veil it with phony sanctimony. Until recently Gordo was in the same category as JJ.

Just come clean power boy, it's good for the soul!! LOLOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Compare anything you want, power boy. I don't accuse you of anything, I only point out your spinelessness and cowardice.

The fact of the matter is that it's crystal clear that you don't have the stones to truthfully explain what triggers and compel's your hatred towards Jimmie Johnson. You've hatred is very real and has come through crisp and clear for over a decade and you try to veil it with phony sanctimony. Until recently Gordo was in the same category as JJ.

Just come clean power boy, it's good for the soul!! LOLOL!!
    As I said!!!!

Well that's not the case here.

CIRF is right about what FALS did by canceling a race 2 weeks prior to the event and saying because of the weather. That was BS and most know it.

As I said!!!!
    No, as I said...............no guts, no credibility. Put up or your not to be taken seriously, you're merely fodder for ridicule.

AS I SAID> I am simply letting you repeat your self over and over about nothing. YOU are really sad. Once again, nobody cares. I know you think you are the smartest poster on the board, but you can't possibly think I am doing anything but giving you a platform to ramble on about nothing. Get over yourself. Man you are full of hate, soooooo sad.

AS I SAID> I am simply letting you repeat your self over and over about nothing. YOU are really sad. Once again, nobody cares. I know you think you are the smartest poster on the board, but you can't possibly think I am doing anything but giving you a platform to ramble on about nothing. Get over yourself. Man you are full of hate, soooooo sad.
    Well from what I can see he's a lot smarter than you. Talk about hate I've seen what you have said and believe you and me you have more hatred for people then CIRF will ever have.

I would have to agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY !

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well from what I can see he's a lot smarter than you. Talk about hate I've seen what you have said and believe you and me you have more hatred for people then CIRF will ever have.
    Kid, the hate you see from power boy has been going on for a very long time. You'd ought to see him in action when he's got a few of his like minded butt boy buddies around to chime in! That's a real hate fest.