Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    one of the many big differences between those two is that madden actually wins a bunch of races....
    I’m not a fan of either of them I’m just saying from what I’ve seen

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    2 pages so far on who Is driving and 14 pages on who might drive seems to me some of these folks dont know what they thought they knew, ole and all those know it all facebook production pages wanta be hero pages ,my sources tell me this my sources tell me that ,ole we know tmac is driving db car in 2019 cause we talk to billy bob at the hot dawg stand At dtwc ,tell um zyoung 25 you know what you talking about that zyoung feller knows his racing news ,sometimes kemp textes zyoung to find out what the deal Is ,my hero you go boy ,
    Slippery McSidewalk.....is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Slippery McSidewalk.....is that you?
    That's his cuz'n. Apple bobber. 😂

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    2 pages so far on who Is driving and 14 pages on who might drive seems to me some of these folks dont know what they thought they knew, ole and all those know it all facebook production pages wanta be hero pages ,my sources tell me this my sources tell me that ,ole we know tmac is driving db car in 2019 cause we talk to billy bob at the hot dawg stand At dtwc ,tell um zyoung 25 you know what you talking about that zyoung feller knows his racing news ,sometimes kemp textes zyoung to find out what the deal Is ,my hero you go boy ,
    LMBO!!! TrueThat

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    WoO loses another young talented regular driver to the Lucas Series.

WoO is going to need to do something to attract drivers, which is hard with their schedule in comparison to Lucas.
    Someone from the series gets DoD's Driver of the Year, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Someone from the series gets DoD's Driver of the Year, so there's that.
    That and $5 will get you a coffee at Starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by RaceEngineer View Post
    That and $5 will get you a coffee at Starbucks.
    Their coffee is not much more than Tim’s or DD, it’s the fruity drinks that are $$$.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Im billy bobs cuzun from the hot dawg stand

Thread gone south LOL

I am happy for Devon and happy he is in Lucas series which comes to my home track a couple times a season.

Definitely gonna be tough, night in night out. Then you know Rocket1 will be around off and on also. And Marlar.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    He would still be able to go to most big events. He'd miss out on the past champ tow money stuff. He'd sell tons of merchandise at some of these new tracks on the schedule.
    Do they not do past champ tow $ on WoO? Scott has won it before.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

You guys talk like this is 2016 , and the DB ride is the rumley 6 from 2015 , no rules were changed and they picked up amazon as a sponsor for 10 mil a year. It’s an off the shelf rocket xr1 with a pro power motor no different than hundreds of similar cars out there with a driver who’s top 20 but closer to 20th than 1st. Much ado about absolutely nothing ....

It’s a ride that lets a hired gun race nationally for a living. Those don’t grow on trees.....

If it's much ado about nothing why do you need to flap your gums for. It must interest you. You took the time to post about it. Positively or negatively. I don't see anyone trying to compare it to 2015 since the announcement. I did see some people think Pierce was gonna have a season with them like 2015. Even if Pierce was only there for 1 season he made them noticeable again on a national scene.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 12-09-2018 at 09:23 AM.

Devin is a good up and comer who doesn’t tear stuff up. Him and Wiley’s chemistry/hard work may be enough to right DB. No it isn’t to me what everyone makes it out to be, but it’s still a full time ride on the Lucas tour. And Devin is top 10 to me, 2018, just as good as who was in the 32 and more consistent.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

But is it a “ fully funded ride “ that you assume it is ???? Not everything’s is life is always as it seems .... I didn’t say devin is 20th I did said closer to 20 than 1

If it's much ado about nothing why do you need to flap your gums for. It must interest you. You took the time to post about it. Positively or negatively. I don't see anyone trying to compare it to 2015 since the announcement. I did see some people think Pierce was gonna have a season with them like 2015. Even if Pierce was only there for 1 season he made them noticeable again on a national scene.
    Another ride he didnt get a call from to drive along w the landers ride. He comes on here and talks chit about both. Sounds like a bit of jealousy. If he was as good as he thinks he is he would preform better idc how many races u race per yr.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

To me Devin not near the driver Bobby is, and wel see with the maintenance how much stuff does or does not break or fall apart..both with the DB ride and Bobbys ride this year. If Bobby breaks 7 motors and shocks and gas pedals fall off then you guys may be on to something..Bent sheet metal on the rr means nothing to me as far as "tearing" up equipment that just shows your driver is giving 100% and getting 100% out of the car...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 12-09-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Sheppard. He still thinks it's Brandon 's fault for spinning him at State line this past season on a restart. lol
    He did spin Madden at Stateline, plain as day.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    He did spin Madden at Stateline, plain as day.
    Lmfao you might wanna re watch that one buddy