Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Does anyone know if Frank Heckenast Jr will try Lucas oil this year since he was going to but couldn't due to injury last year

He said in an interview at pri show he has no plans of running a national tour. Sounded like he was going to run Summer Nationals. Then he'd be done after September because he's getting married in October. But he did mention something about it next year.

Click the link and scroll down to 1:05 pm update. You don't need a subscription. He gives and interesting perspective on running Summer Nationals compared to WoO.

http://www.dirtondirt.com/story_10406.html
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 12-08-2018 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtking2512 View Post
    Does anyone know if Frank Heckenast Jr will try Lucas oil this year since he was going to but couldn't due to injury last year
    I think I read an interview where he was talking summer nationals again. I know it's only part of the season, but that would keep him from being at every race on either tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Hard to share notes when one is on tour and the other is racing regionally.
    Was thinking at the house over Sunday dinner lol...

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Didn't he follow Rocket1 around some in 17'? I know they aren't going to give away all thier info obviously.
    Yes he did.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Was thinking at the house over Sunday dinner lol...
    Lol, yeah, wonder if they’ll bring up the PDC. Bet Ciara roughed him up that night lol. Wonder if he will wear that nice suit, was nice seriously, with the ball cap.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Whatever happened to them making announcements during the PRI show of who's signing up to run a series like WoO?

Default CnB

Ya lol he already got the girl he dont have any hair put the razor to that dome and embrace it lol...

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Whatever happened to them making announcements during the PRI show of who's signing up to run a series like WoO?
    They only did that last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Ya lol he already got the girl he dont have any hair put the razor to that dome and embrace it lol...
    Yeah man. Like his suit was tough, then he had on that dang baby blue cap. Maybe he had a sentimental reason. Really just trying to even out my criticism of him with a compliment.

I think he's always wearing a hat. Just kinda his style. Like Richard Petty.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    Rumor has it Shanon Buckingham may run for Lucas ROTY.
    He said today on Facebook that they are going to speedweeks and would have to be running very well before he would think about it

Default Roy

Crusty Schlenk will be trying to win Lucas Oil and WOO rookie of the year and might try for the Oakshade title as well

I just don't see the WoO getting 12 drivers this coming season. They only had 10 finish last season. If Lanigan and Overton both run which are big ifs, then that makes 6. Plus Moyer jr said he would like to tour...

Brandon Sheppard
    Chris Madden
    Shane Clanton
    Darrell Lanigan
    Brandon Overton
    Chase Junghans
    Billy Moyer jr

if everything goes right...

I think Moyer Jr is leaning towards Lucas.

Brent Larson is talking about running WoO again

Blake Spencer has committed to run the tour. Dont know if it will actually happen.

Is the WoO still giving drivers with perfect attendance $300 to show up for each event regardless of where you are at in points?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    I just don't see the WoO getting 12 drivers this coming season. They only had 10 finish last season. If Lanigan and Overton both run which are big ifs, then that makes 6. Plus Moyer jr said he would like to tour...Brandon SheppardChris MaddenShane ClantonDarrell LaniganBrandon OvertonChase JunghansBilly Moyer jrif everything goes right...
    Kyle hardy and Blake spencer

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Kyle hardy and Blake spencer
    Yep, forgot about them. Thats still only 9 IF everyone I mentioned commits. Guys like Heckanest, Fergy, and others who have toured in the past have said they’re not this year.

Bloomer was wearing world of outlaws jacket at Dome race the whole weekend,I guess nobody found it odd lol