Default Earl Pearson in #46 What year??????????

Looking thru an old box today and found a Hoosier hat autographed by C.J. Rayburn 1, Marshall Green 89, Ray Cook 53, Skip Arp 31, and Earl Pearson 46. Just curious when Earl drove the #46.

Mid to late 90's I believe

I have a photo from 99

That was always his number from the beginning, unless he drove for someone else. He won HAT's ROY in 97, driving the #7 for Tim Ruen. He drove for Marvin Harris from 98-2000 using his number 46. Those cars were red and black with white numbers.

“Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Thumbs up

“Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    Is that at Waycross?

If so, that's Epjs first race with Marvin. He finished 2nd to Bloomer that nite.

The first time I ever heard of Earl Pearson Jr. was in early 1996 at a HAV-A-TAMPA event at Waycross Speedway, we stopped at a gas station in Waycross on our way to the track and there was a late model on an open trailer sitting at the gas station, that same car ended up winning the race that night (it was Pearson) after Ronnie Johnson (Bloomquist's team mate that year) blew a motor while leading.

Other memorable moments that night was seeing a drunk couple around the restroom area and the man had the woman's hair in one hand bent over slapping the hell out of her with his other hand.lol
    Last edited by Crossbones; 12-06-2018 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    The first time I ever heard of Earl Pearson Jr. was in early 1996 at a HAV-A-TAMPA event at Waycross Speedway, we stopped at a gas station in Waycross on our way to the track and there was a late model on an open trailer sitting at the gas station, that same car ended up winning the race that night (it was Pearson) after Ronnie Johnson (Bloomquist's team mate that year) blew a motor while leading.

Other memorable moments that night was seeing a drunk couple around the restroom area and the man had the woman's hair in one hand bent over slapping the hell out of her with his other hand.lol
    Yessir....that open trailer and our toterhome(very used yellow Ryder box truck) traveled all over the south that year thanks to that big check! LOL

We made a lot of headlines that race as we were the first team to win a major race with Penskes new double adj shocks.....thanks to Bob McDowell, wherever you are!

Thanks everyone. Now that I see the pics of the 46 I do remember it.