Thread: Schlenk/CJ1

Default Schlenk/CJ1

Reading on DoD the car at the PRI show is a crate car and they plan to run crate races during Speedweeks down south to try and sell some Rayburn cars.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Reading on DoD the car at the PRI show is a crate car and they plan to run crate races during Speedweeks down south to try and sell some Rayburn cars.
    You do what ya gotta do to stay alive these days, but many will gawk & jest at any efforts on CJ's part because his cars aren't owned by everyone and their brother, regardless of their performance or results. In short order "goincircles" will appear with his usual half wit remarks and kick things off for the trolling crowd.
    Best of luck to CJ & Rusty.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    You do what ya gotta do to stay alive these days, but many will gawk & jest at any efforts on CJ's part because his cars aren't owned by everyone and their brother, regardless of their performance or results. In short order "goincircles" will appear with his usual half wit remarks and kick things off for the trolling crowd.
    Best of luck to CJ & Rusty.
    Absolutely C.J and Rusty should do what they can to sell cars. C.J got in the hole he is in as far as car sales because he refused to stay up on technology. You can disagree or agree, but people are loyal to a fault. And I still feel C.J is respected by most people. Do I think his new cars with Rusty are pretty good, probably so. But you aren’t going to know until you get them in the big races. The Dome does not count, whether we are talking about Rayburn, Longhorn, Rocket, SB, whatever.

Any brand can stay relevant, if you stay up on technology, have good customer service, and keep good drivers in your cars.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Go C.J. ......................
    8/13/16

If Rusty winning the races he wins does not prove the car is good, is that because Rusty is a vastly superior driver to the guys he beats?

To sell cars he’s going to have to run up front at a few Crown Jewels contested on black ice like eldora or Florence , swing arms have always been good when there is traction

If you are an oakshade local and rusty run circle around you and the rayburn is much less than an xr1, why wouldn't you buy?

I think some have missed the point of the article. They are trying to sell cars for crate racing down south. Not how many races or whether or not he's won crown jewel races. The car at the PRI show is a crate car.

Quote Originally Posted by RaceEngineer View Post
    If you are an oakshade local and rusty run circle around you and the rayburn is much less than an xr1, why wouldn't you buy?
    Hasn’t really had that effect yet.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

If Rusty winning the races he wins does not prove the car is good, is that because Rusty is a vastly superior driver to the guys he beats?
    Most of the time I’d say yes.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I dunno. You’d have to ask them. I think it’s a viable option, and I think you’d get help from Rusty and C.J. If I didn’t have loads of money behind me, I’d give them a shot. At least listen to them, hear them out.

And even if I had money, if I liked what they had, still give them a shot.

Marler told oneal and myself to put your gameface on cause the regulars at oakshade are sleepers and they run really good up there.