Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ryan Zinke Latest To Step Down In Disgrace From Trump Administration

Ryan Zinke Latest To Step Down In Disgrace From Trump Administration. Another Trump Cabinet member has to step down because of controversy surrounding his behavior. Fifteen (FIFTEEN!!!) investigations into his real estate dealings in Montana, and his use of resources as a cabinet member.
    Trump only hires the best con mans.
    https://crooksandliars.com/2018/12/r...disgrace-trump
    Last edited by ss12; 12-15-2018 at 04:53 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Ryan Zinke Latest To Step Down In Disgrace From Trump Administration. Another Trump Cabinet member has to step down because of controversy surrounding his behavior. Fifteen (FIFTEEN!!!) investigations into his real estate dealings in Montana, and his use of resources as a cabinet member.

Crybaby dems just cannot stand losing! Still cannot touch THE DONald cuz he is clean !

What Trump meant to say was he hired the most crooked people not the best lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Crybaby dems just cannot stand losing! Still cannot touch THE DONald cuz he is clean !
    You mean like winning the house and turning over 40 seats from the Republicans lol

Just think in 3 weeks things are about to change for the Donald lol

Are you so sure the Donald is clean or are you just hoping so lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What Trump meant to say was he hired the most crooked people not the best lol
    Kid, they are definitely not the best crooks because all of them are getting busted
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You mean like winning the house and turning over 40 seats from the Republicans lol

Just think in 3 weeks things are about to change for the Donald lol

Are you so sure the Donald is clean or are you just hoping so lol
    Kid , I think you and ss say one thing and show another , No where near the middle .
    What you failed to state was, that Zinke is stepping down because of ethic violations . Anything
    to bash the President , at any and at all cost . Un American . You and ss make fools of your selves
    trying to top a statement . The swamp is deep . The president didn't bring them to Washington ,
    they were already there . When one in Washington does not accept a position , Its because
    they cant , they know what is in store for them and their family if they do . Your constant
    bashing of the President is simple , it shows your losing attitude , plain and simple . Even the
    far , far left Nancy Pelosi said , the constant bashing media of the President was not helpful to
    the country . The job in Washington is not a janitors job . Its pure scrutiny and pressure to
    produce , in a limited time . The jobs have never in a administration lasted a full term . Thus the
    turn over . Surly you know this . So when they come and go , who is capable next . I will go as
    far as to say, you know no one in your circle who possibly could even come close to any position
    up there . And so you and ss must be mind readers . You seam to have all the inside to what
    happens . Now the left can find nothing , nothing at all but a prostitute payment , And you guys
    are all over it . You losers cant take it . In the middle my azz .
    far

Apparently his character judgement isn't very good. As far as Mueller, what's the old saying, "they can indict a ham sandwich". May not be collusion but they will find something as they did with Manafort and Cohen(what a slime ball). Afraid it's gonna get hairy. Stock market in a free fall, I'm afraid the booming economy is about to come to screeching halt. Hearing a lot about inverted yield curve which in the past has led to a recession.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Apparently his character judgement isn't very good. As far as Mueller, what's the old saying, "they can indict a ham sandwich". May not be collusion but they will find something as they did with Manafort and Cohen(what a slime ball). Afraid it's gonna get hairy. Stock market in a free fall, I'm afraid the booming economy is about to come to screeching halt. Hearing a lot about inverted yield curve which in the past has led to a recession.
    Its a hard job to chose from the swamp .

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    It usually take the president's policies to take place in 2 years after become president. It's been about 2 years. I'm sure Trump will be blaming the democrats, Obama and The Clintons for the recession. That's always works for his gullible base.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Kid , I think you and ss say one thing and show another , No where near the middle .
    What you failed to state was, that Zinke is stepping down because of ethic violations . Anything
    to bash the President , at any and at all cost . Un American . You and ss make fools of your selves
    trying to top a statement . The swamp is deep . The president didn't bring them to Washington ,
    they were already there . When one in Washington does not accept a position , Its because
    they cant , they know what is in store for them and their family if they do . Your constant
    bashing of the President is simple , it shows your losing attitude , plain and simple . Even the
    far , far left Nancy Pelosi said , the constant bashing media of the President was not helpful to
    the country . The job in Washington is not a janitors job . Its pure scrutiny and pressure to
    produce , in a limited time . The jobs have never in a administration lasted a full term . Thus the
    turn over . Surly you know this . So when they come and go , who is capable next . I will go as
    far as to say, you know no one in your circle who possibly could even come close to any position
    up there . And so you and ss must be mind readers . You seam to have all the inside to what
    happens . Now the left can find nothing , nothing at all but a prostitute payment , And you guys
    are all over it . You losers cant take it . In the middle my azz .
    far
    Excuses excuses You have been con by a con man accept it and move on and quit whining. I glad you vote for a candidate with no morals. Cheating on his wife while she is pregnant, messing with a prostitutes, making fun of a handicap person, making funny how a lady looks, Thinks he can grabbed women by their snatch because he has money, racist, and he nothing but a bully. You really know how to pick them. Were I come from, we would call that person a sick individual and POS.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-16-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Excuses excuses You have been con by a con man accept it and move on and quit whining. I glad you vote for a candidate with no morals. Cheating on his wife while she is pregnant, messing with a prostitutes, making fun of a handicap person, making funny how a lady looks, Thinks he can grabbed women by their snatch because he has money, racist, and he nothing but a bully. You really know how to pick them. Were I come from, we would call that person a POS.
    Not talking about excuses , facts . And by morals , you talking about the Clintons . Or
    even the funds for sexual political payments for the swamp . Or is that fund ok for ya .
    Ya mean that moral cause . But you can live with that one huh . Is that good for one and
    not the other . Like I said , justify as you might . When I vote for him next time , I will
    remember , he's way better than what was all ready there .

The president didn't bring them to Washington
    So you're trying to say,

This president didn't hire Zinke
    This president didn't hire Price
    This president didn't hire Flynn
    This president didn't hire Manafort
    This president didn't hire Cohen

I could go on and on about every member of this administration, but it's so obviously clear that everyone of them, including the president and his family, took the job to enrich themselves. None of them care about the USA or you or me. You're looking at the most corrupt administration in history and endorsing it. Time to take off the gullible goggles.

Not talking about excuses , facts . And by morals , you talking about the Clintons . Or
    even the funds for sexual political payments for the swamp . Or is that fund ok for ya .
    Ya mean that moral cause . But you can live with that one huh . Is that good for one and
    not the other . Like I said , justify as you might . When I vote for him next time , I will
    remember , he's way better than what was all ready there .
    You always have to bring up the Clinton's. I really don't care about the Clintons. I vote for Bill the 1st time he ran but not the 2nd time. As far as Hillary I have never voted for her. They are history and there is nothing I can change. If you don't mind being con by a con man with no morals that's on you it just show how gullible you are. You want to talk about the Clinton's moral and you wouldn't vote for them but another POS that has done way more unmoral things you would vote for. You are making a lot of since here. I'm sure the republican party will have a lot better candidates in 2020 than Mr.POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    So you're trying to say,

I could go on and on about every member of this administration, but it's so obviously clear that everyone of them, including the president and his family, took the job to enrich themselves. None of them care about the USA or you or me. You're looking at the most corrupt administration in history and endorsing it. Time to take off the gullible goggles.
    Accurate post Crash!!!

You always have to bring up the Clinton's. I really don't care about the Clintons. I vote for Bill the 1st time he ran but not the 2nd time. As far as Hillary I have never voted for her. They are history and there is nothing I can change. If you don't mind being con by a con man with no morals that's on you it just show how gullible you are. You want to talk about the Clinton's moral and you wouldn't vote for them but another POS that has done way more unmoral things you would vote for. You are making a lot of since here. I'm sure the republican party will have a lot better candidates in 2020 than Mr.POS.
    I bring them up because you keep talking about the President and his immoral ways .
    But you fail to compare him to someone who was worse . And doing it at the time IN THE
    WHITE HOUSE . And no Republican will challenge him . And gullible I am not . Not as hurt
    as you are about ignorant statements that make you feel better .

So you're trying to say,

No, Flynn has been here for years . You cant read clear . I said these people where already
    there . Not in the White House , In Washington . When you chose from a pool , you take what
    you think will work best for your agenda . And they did not need Washington to make them
    rich . And you think the rest came there to help . Seams your the gullible one . Trump will be and
    get richer without any help from being President . Corrupt , apparently you don't know corruption
    if you think this administration is corrupt compared to the last one . The last ones came broke ,
    now have millions . Enriched their selves huh . LoL .

link doesn't work.

I bring them up because you keep talking about the President and his immoral ways .
    But you fail to compare him to someone who was worse . And doing it at the time IN THE
    WHITE HOUSE . And no Republican will challenge him . And gullible I am not . Not as hurt
    as you are about ignorant statements that make you feel better .
    Lets see .
    Corruption the left have on Trump ,
    Paid a prostitute to be silent .
    Grabbed a Pu ssy , That was really advancing her career .
    Taking bad about women that are trying to advance their careers .
    Give me a break , More men in Washington have paid more women
    to shut up that the popes men . Also living with a political fund to pay
    off corruption such as women law suits against them . I see who is GULLIBLE .

So you're trying to say,

You're looking at the most corrupt administration in history and endorsing it.
    I am guessing there are events from past administrations you are not privy to.

Except Barrack. He was scandal free.

Quote Originally Posted by alldirt View Post
    kid , i think you and ss say one thing and show another , no where near the middle .what you failed to state was, that zinke is stepping down because of ethic violations . Anythingto bash the president , at any and at all cost . Un american . You and ss make fools of your selves trying to top a statement . The swamp is deep . The president didn't bring them to washington ,they were already there . When one in washington does not accept a position , its because they cant , they know what is in store for them and their family if they do . Your constant bashing of the president is simple , it shows your losing attitude , plain and simple . Even thefar , far left nancy pelosi said , the constant bashing media of the president was not helpful to the country . The job in washington is not a janitors job . Its pure scrutiny and pressure to produce , in a limited time . The jobs have never in a administration lasted a full term . Thus the turn over . Surly you know this . So when they come and go , who is capable next . I will go as far as to say, you know no one in your circle who possibly could even come close to any positionup there . And so you and ss must be mind readers . You seam to have all the inside to what happens . Now the left can find nothing , nothing at all but a prostitute payment , and you guys are all over it . You losers cant take it . In the middle my azz . Far
    ☆☆☆☆☆ well said!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!