Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    I am guessing there are events from past administrations you are not privy to.

Except Barrack. He was scandal free.
    They think a sexual affair is corruption . And that the President is broke . I would
    like to be that broke . Hell I would like to have is pay that he donates to the military .
    They talk about gullible , They don't know the meaning of the word, unless the look it up .

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Excuses excuses You have been con by a con man accept it and move on and quit whining. I glad you vote for a candidate with no morals. Cheating on his wife while she is pregnant, messing with a prostitutes, making fun of a handicap person, making funny how a lady looks, Thinks he can grabbed women by their snatch because he has money, racist, and he nothing but a bully. You really know how to pick them. Were I come from, we would call that person a sick individual and POS.
    Sounds like you and Debra Messing need to take something for your pms.... LMFAO your just mad that he has kept his promises unlike any other president has and your idol Butthurt Bernie could never accomplish
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You mean like winning the house and turning over 40 seats from the Republicans lol Just think in 3 weeks things are about to change for the Donald lolAre you so sure the Donald is clean or are you just hoping so lol
    30 of those seats were uncontested try again... pitiful
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Excuses excuses You have been con by a con man accept it and move on and quit whining. I glad you vote for a candidate with no morals. Cheating on his wife while she is pregnant, messing with a prostitutes, making fun of a handicap person, making funny how a lady looks, Thinks he can grabbed women by their snatch because he has money, racist, and he nothing but a bully. You really know how to pick them. Were I come from, we would call that person a sick individual and POS.
    And whining , Brother I see no one more than you on here whining . I mostly sit back
    and watch you , And lmao .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    No, Flynn has been here for years . You cant read clear . I said these people where already
    there . Not in the White House , In Washington . When you chose from a pool , you take what
    you think will work best for your agenda . And they did not need Washington to make them
    rich . And you think the rest came there to help . Seams your the gullible one . Trump will be and
    get richer without any help from being President . Corrupt , apparently you don't know corruption
    if you think this administration is corrupt compared to the last one . The last ones came broke ,
    now have millions . Enriched their selves huh . LoL .
    I can read fine BTW. I'm not the one making excuses for crooks, so I would say that would make you super gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Uncontested? List all 30 of them.

people should be more concerned about the use of taxpayer hush money in congress. Should be NO NDAs, nothing sealed when payed for with taxpayer funds.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    I can read fine BTW. I'm not the one making excuses for crooks, so I would say that would make you super gullible.
    You got any proof on anything your saying? NO as usual. Go back out to pasture sheep and stfu

The sheep(ss kid 4) have NOTHING except whining and crying over what they are fed by the left. LMFAO yall are pitiful

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    people should be more concerned about the use of taxpayer hush money in congress. Should be NO NDAs, nothing sealed when payed for with taxpayer funds.
    ☆☆☆☆☆ well said

I am not making excuses . I admit that he paid off a prostitute . You said you can read .
    Well then , I said that he is fishing from the swamp , that he didn't bring it . Where else
    did they come from , Washington . And some of you use the word gullible , well ok , that's
    far from ( blind and ignorant ) to the past . Actually I am not gullible . I take the best of what
    we have . Better than what we had .

Uncontested? List all 30 of them.
    Suck on it.... https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...?noredirect=on

Proof? Or you can STFU.

Read the article. Only 17 Democrats were truly unopposed. So I guess you need to STFU.

Read the article. Only 17 Democrats were truly unopposed. So I guess you need to STFU.
    something we can all agree on; this session is better.

Kid , I think you and ss say one thing and show another , No where near the middle .
    What you failed to state was, that Zinke is stepping down because of ethic violations . Anything
    to bash the President , at any and at all cost . Un American . You and ss make fools of your selves
    trying to top a statement . The swamp is deep . The president didn't bring them to Washington ,
    they were already there . When one in Washington does not accept a position , Its because
    they cant , they know what is in store for them and their family if they do . Your constant
    bashing of the President is simple , it shows your losing attitude , plain and simple . Even the
    far , far left Nancy Pelosi said , the constant bashing media of the President was not helpful to
    the country . The job in Washington is not a janitors job . Its pure scrutiny and pressure to
    produce , in a limited time . The jobs have never in a administration lasted a full term . Thus the
    turn over . Surly you know this . So when they come and go , who is capable next . I will go as
    far as to say, you know no one in your circle who possibly could even come close to any position
    up there . And so you and ss must be mind readers . You seam to have all the inside to what
    happens . Now the left can find nothing , nothing at all but a prostitute payment , And you guys
    are all over it . You losers cant take it . In the middle my azz .
    far
    Now aren't you so, glad we have freedom of speech in this country. You and I get to give our opinion on things without being locked up or even killed like Kahshosggi was in Turkey.

Proof? Or you can STFU.
    Oops I was wrong. In the FIRST PARAGRAPH it says there were 40 democrats that ran unopposed and only 3 republicans. So it was 37 seats not 30. Now stfu

I am not making excuses . I admit that he paid off a prostitute . You said you can read .
    Well then , I said that he is fishing from the swamp , that he didn't bring it . Where else
    did they come from , Washington . And some of you use the word gullible , well ok , that's
    far from ( blind and ignorant ) to the past . Actually I am not gullible . I take the best of what
    we have . Better than what we had .
    Yeah did you hear what Rudy had to say. Not a big crime because nobody got killed and no one got robbed. so according to Rudy the President committed a crime just not a big crime lol so is Rudy saying he is a crook just like Nixon or Clinton

Oops I was wrong. In the FIRST PARAGRAPH it says there were 40 democrats that ran unopposed and only 3 republicans. So it was 37 seats not 30. Now stfu
    I see your still upset over losing the house. Probably will notice a difference in January lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I see your still upset over losing the house. Probably will notice a difference in January lol
    Nope Im happy with it... LMFAO we'll see how it goes.... LMFAOSM