Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

WoO dates added to the schedule.

http://www.weissracing7.com/events.html

Last year everybody running the tour going into Volusia got at least 300 show up money and pit passes

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    What's the over/under???

Of the 6 I only see 2 still left on tour at the end.
    I will take the under for $50 Alex

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    WoO gives show up money to the top 10 in points. If you aren't in the top 10 you aren't getting anything other than what you earned that night. So Chuck Hummer unless he miraculously gets in the top 10 in points will be earning $100 unless there is a short field. And only the top 10 in points get a point check. Unless this has all changed recently.
    They changed tow money from top 10 to everybody who shows up at every show when craftsman signed on.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I’m not saying Ricky Weiss is Mike Marlar but I think he’ll end up top 3 in points and have a chance at the title. He’s definitely no stranger to racing a lot of racies and traveling up and down the road.

From July 6th up to the USA Nationals is basically in his back yard. I dunno top 3. Maybe top 5.

Is the 525 even legal to run WoO or Lucas? I thought they weren't cause of the coil pack deal.

Bshepp is his only real competition. Clanton is nobody, 29 may win a few just because Bshepp and Weiss will have off nights. Madden maybe, i still say it was a dumb move to not do things the Wright Way.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Bshepp is his only real competition. Clanton is nobody, 29 may win a few just because Bshepp and Weiss will have off nights. Madden maybe, i still say it was a dumb move to not do things the Wright Way.
    25 has won the WoO title and knows what it takes to get it done. Everybody forgets the year before his WoO title, he was bad like he was this year. With him and Madden together, they'll win some races. Weiss has more competition than just Sheppy.

Quote Originally Posted by PushinTheLimit View Post
    Is the 525 even legal to run WoO or Lucas? I thought they weren't cause of the coil pack deal.
    I looked in the 2018 WoO rules under section 15.0 and found this. There was no mention of the word crate anywhere.

F. Only a single distributor and magneto will be permitted. Coil pack and/or engines that have individual ignition systems,
    electronic or mechanical for each cylinder will not be permitted.

There's a conversion kit

Seems there is lots of high expectations for Weiss. First time around for many tracks and running against this level of competition night in and night out, we shall see.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    25 has won the WoO title and knows what it takes to get it done. Everybody forgets the year before his WoO title, he was bad like he was this year. With him and Madden together, they'll win some races. Weiss has more competition than just Sheppy.
    25 can't hang, his glory days are over. sorry

Clanton will be back to form next year, sorry

Weiss will be fun to watch. Winning Lucas or WoO is always a tall task for anyone even Bloomer, JD or BShep. Gotta have some luck on your side too. Hoping to just see him win a few WoO features and finish in top 3 in points. I think that’s realistic but if he wins the deal then we could have a young rising star.

Clanton racing at Senoia full time next year?

Google Chuck Hummer Con for chits and giggles
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember

Quote Originally Posted by Links View Post
    Google Chuck Hummer Con for chits and giggles
    The dating site review?

Hahahahahahaha...... That's a funny read there at sugar daddies lmao. Wondered when someone would bring up Google, a person can't hide these days!!

Chuck is a con artist that cant tell the truth. I know for a fact that hes ripped a few people off. Seen it with my own eyes. I dont need google to see thru him. If the man told me the sun was out I'd have to go look for myself. If by chance this fool does run the WoO tour. Im guessing hes been dishonest with people to do it.
    T3G-Never Forget Always Remember

What's the story behind him having veterans from each tour stop help him out as pit crew ?